Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1213
-
09-24-18 00:15 #148Senior Member

Posts: 174Ad is gone
I couldn't find the ad and blamed it on my poor searching skills and now I think the ad has gone. If I google I get a link but that takes me noweher. Do you have her working ad or digits?
Originally Posted by Gallo1
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-18 17:24 #147Senior Member

Posts: 198Don't be lazy
Look her up in Eros. There's really no other legit place to look for anyone!
Originally Posted by CoolGuy1985
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-18 14:59 #146Senior Member

Posts: 174Any info on Amy?
Hey Gallo1 your inbox is full. Could you PM her digits or ad or any info?
Originally Posted by Gallo1
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-18 09:42 #145Senior Member

Posts: 198Top notch Amy
She is legit and amazing but I'll tell you if she sees this you're not getting an appointment. She hates these boards. She's very sweet but tough and takes no BS from anyone. I saw her regularly for a couple of years until I moved. Have yet to find someone as good. No FS just a really great and very sensual massage.
Originally Posted by NickStone14
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-18 12:19 #144Senior Member

Posts: 133Amy of Nashua
So I have seen her ad online for a while- I am curious if anyone has ever given her a whirl. Seems like she has a fairly extensive screening process that kind of freaks me out. Any Intel would be greatly appreciated. I'm going down that way on Thursday.
Thanks.
-
08-20-18 00:25 #143Senior Member

Posts: 102AMP Nashua
There is a new (or returning) AMP in Nashua across from St Joe's hospital. I drove by in the afternoon and saw the sign. Came back later to stopped in. $40 for a half. Older Asian woman named Suzie, not much to look at, English was a challenge. Massage was good, but I didn't get any extra. There were a few grazes of the boys while on my belly, but the massage ended at 30 min with no flip. Perhaps she is cautious on the first visit. There was a sign that listed 4-handed massage, I forget the price tho. Maybe 80 for a half. I only saw the one woman there.
-
07-30-18 09:18 #142Senior Member

Posts: 179AMP recomendation
My favorite AMP on DWH has no new women and has gotten very boring. Can any one PM me a recommendation in the south NH area. Thanks.
-
07-02-18 05:11 #141Senior Member

Posts: 115Thrive
Made a visit Saturday.
Amanda was the lady I saw and all I can say is if you want a legit massage you can't do much better.
Don't expect anything else.
-
06-29-18 04:25 #140Senior Member

Posts: 115Sorry
Previous post was incorrect.
The name is Thrive.
-
06-24-18 05:54 #139Senior Member

Posts: 115Trend in Hudson
This place moved from a location across from Walmart.
I had seen her a couple of times about a year ago and nothing was offered.
Has anything changed?
-
06-07-18 15:29 #138Senior Member

Posts: 179Pedicure?
Never tried one and was wondering if they are any fun. Can you recommend a salon in Nashua that has a flirty cute women for a pedicure? Cost and tip? Thanks.
-
05-26-18 23:09 #137Senior Member

Posts: 174Any non-Asian provider?
Actually I was looking for non-Asian providers in NH / around Nashua, and only one name popped up and I wasnt sure. Don't want to go all the way to Andover to get some non-Asian flavor.
Originally Posted by SMS54
[View Original Post]
I agree Nashua is dry scene, but hoped there would be some independent non-Asian providers.
-
05-26-18 21:20 #136

Posts: 729I think there is one place in Hudson, nearby, Tokyo Spa, and one in Merrimack not to far away. As far as I know, everything in Nashua closed. There were some AAMPS too that are no longer around. I know nothing about the one you saw on rubmaps, but they have many listings that are labelled non-erotic.
Originally Posted by CoolGuy1985
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-18 18:40 #135Senior Member

Posts: 174Erotic massage in Nashua?
Was browsing rubmaps and came across nhbodykneads.
Does it offer sensual massage? If not, why is it on rubmaps?
Any leads to erotic massage in Nashua? These days it's tough to even find a provider in Nashua. Nicole doesn't teply.
-
11-30-17 09:18 #134Senior Member

Posts: 303Agree Lisa is great
Others may be also, but have only had massage by her.
Originally Posted by Trypt
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




