Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,086 to 29,100 of 30318
-
09-22-18 00:10 #1233Senior Member

Posts: 309Isabelle
I decided to try to set something up with Isabelle today and I'm glad that I did. She was able to accommodate me on short notice (less than an hour between initial contact and our scheduled time). I had somewhere to be, so I was only able to visit her for HH (5). No other way to say it other than I wish I had more time! Very pleasant attitude. She's probably 5 or so year older than she advertises, but is an attractive woman with very nice curves. We started out with a stellar BBBJ (had to stop her a few times bc I wanted to make sure I could last) and proceeded to enjoy a few different positions before the finishing K9. What a view! I would repeat for the BBBJ skills alone, but when you add in her attitude and focus on pleasing she is an absolute must see IMO. Great value here, gents. She mentioned that she does this on the side for fun (has a job), bc she enjoys it. Only downside was the location (off Tyvola near 77), which often times has no shortage of LEO roaming around. Go see her, but please be respectful! I look forward to the next time she visits (if our schedules allow for it).
-
09-21-18 22:54 #1232Senior Member

Posts: 262Broke.
Bwhahahaha!
Originally Posted by RFronzoni
[View Original Post]
SG.
-
09-21-18 21:54 #1231Senior Member

Posts: 208Because her AD says 300/ h? Or you have more info?
Originally Posted by Gastonian4
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-18 18:49 #1230Senior Member

Posts: 618Escort
Holy Toledo she has major GPS.
Originally Posted by RFronzoni
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-18 16:30 #1229Senior Member

Posts: 175Broke
If she is real, I will be broke before the weekend is over. And its Friday at 4:30.
Originally Posted by SpinnerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-18 14:39 #1228Senior Member

Posts: 262So this one popped up.
Anyone with recent carnal knowledge about her? Looks pretty damn good.
https://avaescorts.com/escort-profile/Britney/29779
SG.
-
09-21-18 14:33 #1227Senior Member

Posts: 27Anybody seen her
-
09-21-18 12:45 #1226Senior Member

Posts: 262411
That one looks outstanding. I hope she's for real and worth a visit.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
SG.
-
09-21-18 11:12 #1225Senior Member

Posts: 27Who is Kokoaa
-
09-21-18 03:57 #1224Senior Member

Posts: 687Tattoo
She has been reviewed on here a few times because I reported on her once about 2 years ago. Not worth the time or money back then either. She didn't have a pimp with her when I saw her but her service still sucked. I can imagine how far down hill she has gone because she had a very bad demon issue back then.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-18 22:44 #1223Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687I like how she incorporates the word "addiction" in her ads.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
She is giving everyone major hints!
-
09-19-18 22:53 #1222Senior Member

Posts: 3802nd one
Yes your right, the second use to be in greensboro. Never saw her, but was reviewed, had more rules than a prison. Lame.
Originally Posted by TjtjtJall
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-18 22:08 #1221Senior Member

Posts: 719The second one is a waste of time. Tons of rules, not fun at all. No idea on the others.
Originally Posted by EliteDreamz
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-18 21:53 #1220Senior Member

Posts: 80Scouting the area
I'll be in Charlotte Friday & was just scouting the area. I know its a longshot be any info on any of these?
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...7899/1/1340981
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...4981/1/1341011
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...2216/2/1340907
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...a/307073362067
Thanks is advance!
-
09-19-18 17:16 #1219Senior Member

Posts: 721I had a very similar visit with Meredith. This is my second time with her, but this time she was orbit'and the moon on my arrival.
OMG the strawberry oil was so bad, I tipped her a few extra and we took a shower together as a restart.
The shower was a full on b2 b rub fest. I washed her so squeaky clean she started to cum, so I dropped on my knees and DATY w / FIV. It about wiped her out, so I had her get on her knees and she proceeded to give me a very top rate BBBJ with no hands DT CIM dumped straight down her throat. She was still Orbit'and and kept suck'ng till I was rock hard. Not sure if she even noticed I unloaded.
We left the shower and hit the bed. I leaned her over, slipped on a cover and pounded her standing K9 for about 20 mins. I asked for greek and she wanted. 60. I told her nope and kept pounding till I busted nut 2.
So a QV of. 60 + . 20 for the shower. Not a bad visit at all.
Be Safe,
Surf Out.
Originally Posted by DeathByStereo
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






