Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,521 to 20,535 of 26928
-
09-15-18 13:31 #6408Senior Member

Posts: 180Save me money, too!
Great review, made me laugh and showed me what a bust-out some so-called "high-end" hoovers can be. Saved me some money, 8 bills buys me two hours-plus with some luscious young agency gals. Thanks for the public service!!
Originally Posted by JustDuffy
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-18 11:34 #6407Senior Member

Posts: 541Thanks
You saved me my bonus money on her.
Originally Posted by JustDuffy
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-18 18:09 #6406Regular Member

Posts: 2Haha! I've been a lurker here for 8 or so months but couldn't resist commenting on this one. I saw her once in Indy just before she moved to Chicago. To make it short and sweet, this babe is a total b*tch. She has to be the most passive hoe I've been with, and especially for 5 bills that she was charging back then. It took 15 minutes for some uncovered BJ, which was like sticking it in a lifeless fish. She's rather "TALK TALK" thank "FUCK FUCK", not really into it and tries to pretend she's a classy "paramour" than a working woman. After another 20 minutes of a dry BBBJ, I asked for the raincoat and instead of riding me, she asked if I'd go mish, she's more "sensitive" that way. It took almost the rest of the sesh to blow the load, and only when I imagined a more sexy scenario. It's like fucking your wife. She's definitely in her early to mid 30's, far past the 20's she claims. Very skinny but not in a good 19-year-old way, has skinny legs and pretty small titties. A tattoo on her right shoulder she's trying to get rid of but it still shows. Other than that, none and no piercings. A good thing. When I booked the sesh I'd asked her to wear some sexy lingerie but when I showed up she was in some bland house dress said that outfit requests were "reserved for 2 hour and over" sessions. Call it bad chemistry, but I've never had any issues with other so-called hi-end escorts or street turf. Anyone who shells out what she's asking for now is either some old toothless hobbyist with a pocket full of Viagra and thinks he's getting class or a masochist. There are plenty of good ones at high price points, I've seen a few of them in my time, but Celene / Celena is a total bust-out. Prospective customers, you've been warned.
Originally Posted by HomerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-18 16:44 #6405Regular Member

Posts: 22Re Sophia
I had a similar experience today. First we agreed to 12 then she responds two hours later. We reschedule for 330 then the moment I get there, she texts "emergency" and says she has to cancel. Fuckin bs. If you don't mind me asking. What is your age / ethnicity? I replied asian male late 20's and she seemed ok with it at first but now I'm starting to wonder whether my age or race was a factor. I'm also starting to doubt her positive reviews on Adult look and girldirectory as well, might be fake. Anyways, verdict: pass this one up she's a waste of time.
-
09-14-18 16:13 #6404Senior Member

Posts: 958Thanks for the link, but: "We are currently not accepting new registrations. Please log in if you are a current member. " Useless to non members.
Originally Posted by EarTak1990
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-18 13:14 #6403Senior Member

Posts: 1676Iloina worked for two weeks when we were dark. She's an over 40 Ukrainian spinner. The unique thing about her is that she's an Italian citizen with all the mannerisms. It's very hard to find an Italian prostitute. Although not authentic, she's pretty close. Iloina starts the 23rd, I highly recommend.
Originally Posted by Frogger7777
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-18 13:03 #6402Senior Member

Posts: 302LOL. Looks like there are actually two new, older girls according to their web site. Dinara and Ilona. They're both "29", which means 35-40.
Originally Posted by Riina
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-18 12:36 #6401Senior Member

Posts: 1676262 Agency
https://chicago.rubratings.com/122686
Originally Posted by Frogger7777
[View Original Post]
Looks like every girl at 262 is new.
-
09-14-18 12:22 #6400Senior Member

Posts: 160Quick Review And Hopefully Some Help
Sorry, my fault. It's Mia. If you search by any zip, she is usually first one to come up. I was so in the mood for nice massage, I didn't really bother and was just not even in the mood after a total shit week. Wanted to relax with an attractive therspidt and she delivered.
Originally Posted by NotDeadYet
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-18 12:13 #6399Senior Member

Posts: 54Sophia
I had a bad experience recently. After seeing a good review about her I decided to make an appt. We agreed on a time I get to her incall. I called her for room#. She says she needs 20 mins. I said fine. 20 minutes later I called she needs 30 more. I was like I drove quite far so what the hell, I waited more. 30 minutes later another 30. Still waiting but somewhere else. After 2 hours she gives me a BS excuse and wants to cancel it. So unless you have plenty of time to waste don't bother with her. Unfortunately little head was doing the thinking. Anyway another lesson learned.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2950475.
-
09-14-18 11:24 #6398Senior Member

Posts: 160My fault. It's Mia. If you search, is is usually the first one that comes up.
Originally Posted by NotDeadYet
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-18 10:45 #6397Senior Member

Posts: 208Just curious
Not finding any Naomi at MassageFinder; do you have a link? You didn't try for any extras even though you thought they might be available; her letting you stay undraped was a good sign, but wondering why not. Did you try to touch her leg or butt to get an idea to her receptiveness?
Originally Posted by Econ911
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-18 10:31 #6396Senior Member

Posts: 793
Originally Posted by DynoJr
[View Original Post]
Thanks for mentioning my old post. Marilyn lists $350/ hr on P411. She did at one point only list $300 as the same rate from Modeling Avenue. But she raised the tag soon after.
Originally Posted by FirstTimer7
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-18 09:58 #6395Regular Member

Posts: 3Does anyone know which website the Asian providers advertise on?
Wondering if archer changed their contact info recently.
Thanks!
-
09-14-18 09:22 #6394Senior Member

Posts: 202Still around, new site is www.xoc.ch.
Originally Posted by AceJohnson
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




