Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,146 to 14,160 of 14676
-
09-18-18 19:23 #531Senior Member

Posts: 239Prego gal in Clw
I haven't been on the site for a while but thougt I'd share some info on this cute gal. I saw her a few days ago in a nice apartment. She has a female roommate that's harmless and doesn't mind what she does. I forget her name but what I can say is she's a cutie. Her pictures are accurate she's about 6 months Prego. She has a nice body with a real nice rack. In my dream I negotiated a QV for. 6. I thought that would just cover a BBBJ. But all was included. Covered FS! She was a very sweet gal and I'm hoping to repeat soon! https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...post/26931989/.
-
09-18-18 18:52 #530Senior Member

Posts: 28Claire
Anyone seen Claire the MILF that would like to share their experience?
-
09-18-18 16:21 #529Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687Its not a white power gesture.
Originally Posted by Opus1
[View Original Post]
She's indicating the general circumference of her pussy and how many orifices are available for penetration.
Zina Bash was doing the exact same thing.
-
09-18-18 16:18 #528Senior Member

Posts: 274Sign.
That is the universal rock sign. Fact.
Originally Posted by Opus1
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-18 15:17 #527Senior Member

Posts: 622Madison
Any info on this one? https://backpage.com.tampa.listcrawl...post/26944351/.
-
09-18-18 14:28 #526Senior Member

Posts: 1714Jenny
She's my type too, let me know how it goes!
Originally Posted by Opus1
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-18 13:24 #525Senior Member

Posts: 141She looks great, but.
Is that the white power hand gesture in this pic? I hope not, because she's just my type.
Originally Posted by EdgeRunner
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-18 12:30 #524Senior Member

Posts: 174Jenny
She have her own place or does she meet at a hotel?
Originally Posted by EdgeRunner
[View Original Post]
Looks like fun.
-
09-18-18 07:20 #523Senior Member

Posts: 204Jenny
She is real I have seen her a few times Very GFE a great kisser will repeat.
-
09-18-18 02:46 #522Senior Member

Posts: 217Applebottom
She's been around for a while. 100% legit, I went to see her a few weeks ago but when I got there she went in the bathroom to do something and I guess she fell asleep. So after about a half hr sitting on the bed watching tv with a bad picture I decided to hit the road. She called me about an hour later and asked me where I went. I said I'm home and that I guess you fell asleep because you wouldn't answer me knocking on the door.
Originally Posted by DrewAustinOn34
[View Original Post]
About a year ago she was a lot of fun but it looks like the lifestyle has caught up but maybe it was just a bad night for her.
-
09-18-18 00:21 #521Senior Member

Posts: 978Jenny
I haven't seen her and don't remember seeing her ads before BP went down. If you look at her 2 reviews, it's the same guy and he gives her the highest possible marks and a smile face with hearts? Red flag to me. I was looking at her ad earlier. If someone sees her, let us know.
Originally Posted by Gaiaherb
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-18 22:01 #520Senior Member

Posts: 78Jenny
https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...26893874/Jenny
Any one seen her.
-
09-17-18 17:28 #519Senior Member

Posts: 182Bill.
Originally Posted by BillHo
[View Original Post]
I posted some info for you on th st. Pete board pm me if you have any questions. Tomorrow I will not respond in a meeting all day Wednesday I can / will respond to pms then. Good luck 1 of the 3 should fulfill your desire.
-
09-17-18 14:24 #518Senior Member

Posts: 95Don't report this!! Some people think it's fake news.
Originally Posted by MadMichaelJ
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-18 14:23 #517Senior Member

Posts: 95[Deleted by Admin]
Do you see where it says "Report Post?"
A2












Reply With Quote





