Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 10,441 to 10,455 of 10949
-
09-20-18 15:06 #509Regular Member

Posts: 1100% accurate. She is a sweetheart.
Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-18 14:34 #508Senior Member

Posts: 364Ah, I haven't seen a ton of their girls, but face pics have been accurate so far for me.
Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-18 02:21 #507Senior Member

Posts: 253Trying to see if Alena is accurate going from face pic. Thank you though!
Originally Posted by Bsuh69
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-18 21:30 #506Senior Member

Posts: 90Valentina
What agency was she at before? I've also been interested, haven't seen her yet though.
Originally Posted by Kelvb
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-18 10:45 #505Senior Member

Posts: 364You should get telegram and ask for pictures, easier that way, I've been choosing between two girls before and the face pics make a huge difference.
Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-18 10:20 #504Banned Member

Posts: 307You have to give to get
Why haven't you shared any of your experiences on the board? Instead, you use your one and only post to ask a question. You have to give a little to get.
Originally Posted by RiondaGreat
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-18 09:45 #503Senior Member

Posts: 52Wetnwild
Thinking of seeing Valentina which I know she has jumped around a few agencies. Also Adrena who has that girl next door look. Any recommendations on both of them. What they allow or don't do?
-
09-19-18 09:29 #502Senior Member

Posts: 171Ecc and angellis basically share all the same girls, so chloe works for both.
Originally Posted by Catatonic
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-18 09:10 #501Senior Member

Posts: 308I also had a great session with Chloe. Would recommend. Nice girl, great skills.
Originally Posted by ChicagoKid5
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-18 23:14 #500Regular Member

Posts: 6Chloe ece or aa?
I thought Chloe was now at Angelli's not ECE?
Originally Posted by ChicagoKid5
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-18 21:00 #499Regular Member

Posts: 24EEC Help.
Hey,
I'm verified with eec but I don't use them as often as other agencies. I've book a few times this summer but when I use the telegram messenger I've used to communicate with them it seems like the account isn't active. Did they get a new handle or number? I'm just to to book with them again. Any advice or help is appreciated. Thanks.
-
09-18-18 20:10 #498Senior Member

Posts: 253Alena MCE.
Just wondering how is Alena? Wondering how her face is compared to Summer. Interested in checking her out.
-
09-18-18 18:14 #497Senior Member

Posts: 171Chloe Ecc
Just saw chloe because I had to see her basedon the reviews. I was running late due to parking, so I was a little nervous because some of the reviews mentioned she's nuts. She is supper nice and accomodating. Mentioned she didn't lose her virginity til after graduating, which is mind blowing to me considering her skills. Lots of dfk very playful DT with bbjcimnqns. I blew my load and a minute later as she continues to go she says wait did you bust I was like ya LOL she's like I thought so. She blew me pretty much the whole session tried to fuck her but soon as that condom slides on I lose it. I would highly recommend small petite sweet super easy to get along with. For for three 50 donation absolutely worth it.
-
09-18-18 12:59 #496Banned Member

Posts: 31I did two weeks ago
She is Russian / Ukraine. Not super tall but I would say about 5"5. Great tight naked body. Great oral technique. Good conversationalist, very Fat and stiff ass. Was easy to talk to. European girls are always good in bed so that was worth the visit. She loved doggy style on the corner of the bed so that was lots of fun. I would see her again anytime. Waiting for Madison and Emilia for this week. . Deep throat girls!!
Originally Posted by Bsuh69
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-18 10:29 #495Senior Member

Posts: 145Milena
I saw Milena when she was with MCE before the name change. Very attractive and very GFE. Wonderful BBBJCIM and everything on the menu but anal. She has nice natural A cups so if you are into big boobs be aware of that. I can only assume that her services have not changed.
Originally Posted by GreekVeer
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





