Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 945 of 980 FirstFirst ... 445 845 895 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 ... LastLast
Results 14,161 to 14,175 of 14696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #536

    NADIA-Nice!

    NADIA. Can't decide if I like her as a blonde or a brunette. Either hair style, NADIA is a keeper IMHO.

    It's been awhile since my last visit with NADIA but on a rainy day as I traversed the Tampabay with work took a little time to make another visit with this lovely young women that is quietly shy at first but offered a pleasurable HHR140. Nadia stands 5'6" about 135 with very nicely made 34-6 C's. Couldn't tell they were enhanced as they were soft to touch and tasted sweet. We started with some chat to catchup as we peeled our outers to see that she has a exciting shape with a shaved V as I FIV to get the warmth and slippery inserting my other smaller dick as we DFK getting heated to find her tasting and kissing her way down to my growing partner. She starts with light pecks on my neck, to my chest then to my flat tits with tiny nips as she tastes and sucks on nips which got me twitching with pleasure then to my tummy and finally to my grown, stiffened, hard as rock, stick shift that was begging for NADIA to pleeesss take it in! I was ready for her to start to engulf but NADIA had other plans. Slow deliberate taste with her tongue OMG watching NADIA take her time backsliding, crowning, cupping my twins, tasting my twins slow wet mouth over my dick as it disappears into her warm mouth was awesome to watch and pleasure inducing. I think NADIA would have kept going but the pleasure was about to make me erupt so slowing down to give my small dick some more playtime with her shaved as I suited up to make my entry going on a mission together. I'm avg but NADIA was snug slippery and felt awesome as I stroked with her embracing me, I shuddered with tingly feeling curling my toes. Very nice time with a very nice girl. Had a GFExperience! BBBJDFKFIVCFS.

    NADIA and her GF Ashley parks themselves at a extended that is comfy livedin, clean with fresh smelling room. Says they do dbles.

    Play these numbers to hit your jackpot! 72-7-30-41-0-84.

    https://backpage.com.tampa.listcrawl...786/7273041084
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 6.14.16 AM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 6.14.25 AM.jpg‎   Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 6.14.35 AM.jpg‎  

  2. #535
    Quote Originally Posted by Daqtip69  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been on the site for a while but thougt I'd share some info on this cute gal. I saw her a few days ago in a nice apartment. She has a female roommate that's harmless and doesn't mind what she does. I forget her name but what I can say is she's a cutie. Her pictures are accurate she's about 6 months Prego. She has a nice body with a real nice rack. In my dream I negotiated a QV for. 6. I thought that would just cover a BBBJ. But all was included. Covered FS! She was a very sweet gal and I'm hoping to repeat soon! https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...post/26931989/.
    Confirming She is a sweet girl. This is like at least her second time being pregnant. First time she was 17, I caught up with her after she turned 18. Remember her from stP. She has a bf, ? But appearently you can tell her to forget him and have som fun. I'm not into very pregnant chicks but I agree that A* is agreeable, or maybe she just liked me? I will say that I had to coach her some but it was not a problem!

  3. #534

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaiaherb  [View Original Post]
    She used to be a great UTR provider who stayed around 19 near Dennys. But she was kinda dumb and kept doing the same path and got LEO on her too much. Great body and nice woman, she has a bit of a candy issue. I would still see her.

  4. #533
    There have been reviews on her before in the street walker section. I've seen her about three four times in the past each time for a cardate. She does a real good BBBJ cim and makes sure she catches every drop! I haven't done more with her since we've only had car dates but if she's doing in call I may have to try more. She is mature but cute and good at what she does. Does have some medical issues but you would never know with her great performance. If you like mature girls that know what they're doing give her a call.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisPoontang  [View Original Post]
    Its not a white power gesture.

    She's indicating the general circumference of her pussy and how many orifices are available for penetration.

    Zina Bash was doing the exact same thing.

  5. #532

    Prego gal in Clw

    I haven't been on the site for a while but thougt I'd share some info on this cute gal. I saw her a few days ago in a nice apartment. She has a female roommate that's harmless and doesn't mind what she does. I forget her name but what I can say is she's a cutie. Her pictures are accurate she's about 6 months Prego. She has a nice body with a real nice rack. In my dream I negotiated a QV for. 6. I thought that would just cover a BBBJ. But all was included. Covered FS! She was a very sweet gal and I'm hoping to repeat soon! https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...post/26931989/.

  6. #531

    Claire

    Anyone seen Claire the MILF that would like to share their experience?

  7. #530
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1  [View Original Post]
    Is that the white power hand gesture in this pic? I hope not, because she's just my type.
    Its not a white power gesture.

    She's indicating the general circumference of her pussy and how many orifices are available for penetration.

    Zina Bash was doing the exact same thing.

  8. #529

    Sign.

    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1  [View Original Post]
    Is that the white power hand gesture in this pic? I hope not, because she's just my type.
    That is the universal rock sign. Fact.

  9. #528

  10. #527
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Opus1  [View Original Post]
    Is that the white power hand gesture in this pic? I hope not, because she's just my type.
    She's my type too, let me know how it goes!

  11. #526

    She looks great, but.

    Quote Originally Posted by EdgeRunner  [View Original Post]
    She is real I have seen her a few times Very GFE a great kisser will repeat.
    Is that the white power hand gesture in this pic? I hope not, because she's just my type.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7fb64456cd1d7607e4951ca513de693c_f.jpg‎  

  12. #525

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by EdgeRunner  [View Original Post]
    She is real I have seen her a few times Very GFE a great kisser will repeat.
    She have her own place or does she meet at a hotel?

    Looks like fun.

  13. #524

    Jenny

    She is real I have seen her a few times Very GFE a great kisser will repeat.

  14. #523

    Applebottom

    Quote Originally Posted by DrewAustinOn34  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...52/applebottom.

    727-XXX-5300.

    Has anyone see her. Name sounds familiar, she looks familiar but in my searches I came up with nuthin.
    She's been around for a while. 100% legit, I went to see her a few weeks ago but when I got there she went in the bathroom to do something and I guess she fell asleep. So after about a half hr sitting on the bed watching tv with a bad picture I decided to hit the road. She called me about an hour later and asked me where I went. I said I'm home and that I guess you fell asleep because you wouldn't answer me knocking on the door.

    About a year ago she was a lot of fun but it looks like the lifestyle has caught up but maybe it was just a bad night for her.

  15. #522

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaiaherb  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her and don't remember seeing her ads before BP went down. If you look at her 2 reviews, it's the same guy and he gives her the highest possible marks and a smile face with hearts? Red flag to me. I was looking at her ad earlier. If someone sees her, let us know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape