The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Sugar Baby

+ Add Report
Page 414 of 546 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 464 514 ... LastLast
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 8183
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1988
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoDoc  [View Original Post]
    Some of the postings on there are from woman who have been out of the business for years.
    Yes some of the posting are old, I don't know why they keep them up. But there are some on there that are still currently active. Like any site you got to do your research.

  2. #1987

    Secret benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottChase1976  [View Original Post]
    Isn't that just another escort site? It's what it seems like. Maybe I'm wrong.

    Scott.
    Some of the postings on there are from woman who have been out of the business for years.

  3. #1986
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Try this site, some are up there in the price but you can also find some jewels at a reasonable price.

    http://orlando.sugarnights.com

    Orlo69.
    Isn't that just another escort site? It's what it seems like. Maybe I'm wrong.

    Scott.

  4. #1985

    Secret benefits

    I tried secret benefits but that site was mostly scam with fake accounts. I did get one number but she turned out to be a weirdo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion27  [View Original Post]
    Well. Guys. I finished my suscription in SA. And let me tell you that this site completely sucks. Is not as before anymore. Most of the girls. Ar scammers. Or old ladies from backpage. This was the worse experience in my 2 years in that site. The rest of girls. Wants more than 500 hundred per date. And 200 just for a dinner. Somebody can recommend a good site?? Because SA is d ead for me.

  5. #1984
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Try this site

    Quote Originally Posted by Evangelion27  [View Original Post]
    Well. Guys. I finished my suscription in SA. And let me tell you that this site completely sucks. Is not as before anymore. Most of the girls. Ar scammers. Or old ladies from backpage. This was the worse experience in my 2 years in that site. The rest of girls. Wants more than 500 hundred per date. And 200 just for a dinner. Somebody can recommend a good site?? Because SA is d ead for me.
    Try this site, some are up there in the price but you can also find some jewels at a reasonable price.

    http://orlando.sugarnights.com

    Orlo69.

  6. #1983

    Nothing to do

    Well. Guys. I finished my suscription in SA. And let me tell you that this site completely sucks. Is not as before anymore. Most of the girls. Ar scammers. Or old ladies from backpage. This was the worse experience in my 2 years in that site. The rest of girls. Wants more than 500 hundred per date. And 200 just for a dinner. Somebody can recommend a good site?? Because SA is d ead for me.

  7. #1982

    The Baby Jamie

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1d789...4-bf7b9f9c19e3 What a fat ass she is now. Who is fucking her??

  8. #1981
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryPlopper  [View Original Post]
    My experience was 50%+ wanted rubbers. I only hit a few for one nighters that wanted a raincoat. I had 3 regulars for the last 2 years that were BB and it was a great time.
    Yea, I have found if you find one you like and want to be a reg with, they will go BB if you can show them a clean lab test. Was able to get one with one with my monger name on it http://myprivatelabs.com. Ordered it online with a giftcard using my monger email address and name. They send you the paper work to take to a lab that even says not to check I'd. They then email you the results to your monger email address. Pretty slick and has been my passport to BB heaven with some really hot young SugarBabies.

  9. #1980
    My experience was 50%+ wanted rubbers. I only hit a few for one nighters that wanted a raincoat. I had 3 regulars for the last 2 years that were BB and it was a great time.

    Quote Originally Posted by LogJammin18  [View Original Post]
    What has your experience been with SBs and condoms? For example, younger ones don't care? Older once want to see a STD test?

    I would say 20% of so insist on rubbers.

  10. #1979

    Doing a little SB survey.

    What has your experience been with SBs and condoms? For example, younger ones don't care? Older once want to see a STD test?

    I would say 20% of so insist on rubbers.

  11. #1978
    Thanks for the heads up. Did you report her to the site?

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahLegend  [View Original Post]
    Will talk, text and ask you to western union her money.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8cb6a...d-63fc32c0fcc6

  12. #1977

    Scammer alert

    Will talk, text and ask you to western union her money.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8cb6a...d-63fc32c0fcc6

  13. #1976

    Definitely willing to take your castoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by MadraBidDog  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted to let you guys know my experience in SA has been great. I have only been a member in 2 sperate months and cancelled because the price is high but in those months I get plenty of phone numbers 18-21 yo clean pussy for later. you will find Very nice NONprofessional girls that can be convinced of "pay per date". I had to dump two cute 19 and a 20 yo latina students (i could not juggle 3 cuties) because I found the right girl and i want to stick with just her. At this time I hit the jackpot and I got me a beautiful and sweet 21 yo latina blonde LACTATING that actually enjoys hanging in and outside the bedroom as friends. I must say some of the BEST pussy I have ever had and I have been around. So my advice is be smart how to use SA, TONs of lovely ladies there if you got game.
    No need for introduction just share their profile names and il do all the work without mentioning you.

  14. #1975

    Could be

    Something made me ask upfront. I was burned by the Hotest SB ever in Dallas. Said 2 times upfront. She lipped me until I was about to release applied condom and talked dirty. I was done in 3 minutes. I was dumb and gave all upfront. Never again half upfront and the rest when we are done.

    Quote Originally Posted by Petroff  [View Original Post]
    That's possible, with these girls you never know. But in my opinion she is into girls, and because there are not enough sugar mommies she has to resort to guys. The rules don't apply to the other woman on the threesomes.

  15. #1974
    That's possible, with these girls you never know. But in my opinion she is into girls, and because there are not enough sugar mommies she has to resort to guys. The rules don't apply to the other woman on the threesomes.

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahLegend  [View Original Post]
    She is too strict and business like for an 18 yo. Was like one nut and I am gone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape