Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2048
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    I need black pussy

    It has been a long time since I enjoyed eating a black pussy. I just can not find what I like in my general area.

    Who I am looking for is a small, cute, young black girl. I am not looking for DDs or other implants and I am not looking for a 50" butt.

    My ideal would be a 20 something, as black as the come, 5'2" to 5'6" 130 to 150# (a Spinner).

    BBBJ and DATY are a must. I am looking for someone in South to Central St Pete, East Tampa or the Brandon / Riverview area.

    Can anybody help me out? Thanks a bunch. Bill Ho.

  2. #2047

    Kris's Bella

    Saw her a few years ago in Lakeland. She was a lot of fun. Been meaning to try to see her again.

  3. #2046

    Rachael

    I got the exact same response on Friday.

    Quote Originally Posted by Poohbear2  [View Original Post]
    I saw her early last week and she was truly as beautiful as Ms Aniston. Tried to see her again at the end of the week and she said she was out of town. She referred me to Isabella, formerly of DM. Interestingly one year ago young Belle of Brandon also said she was out of town and also referred me to Isabella. It looks like Belle just posted and she is out on Westshore. I'll have to check her out again.

  4. #2045

    Rachael

    Quote Originally Posted by TravlinMan9  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to contact her with no response.
    I saw her early last week and she was truly as beautiful as Ms Aniston. Tried to see her again at the end of the week and she said she was out of town. She referred me to Isabella, formerly of DM. Interestingly one year ago young Belle of Brandon also said she was out of town and also referred me to Isabella. It looks like Belle just posted and she is out on Westshore. I'll have to check her out again.

  5. #2044

    Karen

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen any such ad. Bill Ho.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...080&cityid=105
    Many thanks to all that have corrected me on my name mistake. And most of all I apologize to Karen. I posted a review for Nancy and should have been Karen. TY.

  6. #2043

    Hey doll

    Anyone seen Doll at her new residence? Thanks.

  7. #2042

    Is she preggo?

    Quote Originally Posted by BillRobb  [View Original Post]
    She mentioned she was out of town. Not sure where she is currently staying but she is back in the area.

    Drive to tampa and hit 813 look for building 378 and find room 9 8 - 1 -9.
    Bc that top pic in the add looks like 6 months in.

  8. #2041
    Quote Originally Posted by TravlinMan9  [View Original Post]
    I have tried to contact her with no response.
    She's currently out of town.

  9. #2040

    Dylan

    She mentioned she was out of town. Not sure where she is currently staying but she is back in the area.

    Drive to tampa and hit 813 look for building 378 and find room 9 8 - 1 -9.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRaw  [View Original Post]
    https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...25470205/Dylan

    Anybody seen Dylan lately? Haven't seen her ads since the Dirty D appearance.

  10. #2039

    Racheal

    Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBear77  [View Original Post]
    She sounds really good and worth a visit this week. Anyone else have a review?
    I have tried to contact her with no response.

  11. #2038

    Yes

    YMMV but makes my buddy happy.

  12. #2037
    Quote Originally Posted by DatGuy58  [View Original Post]
    Late report, Last Friday. My buddy saw her. She has a real apt. Now and does mostly car dates. But she had a room for awhile. Looks a little better. Just as good as ever. GFE, great sloppy head and licks the boys, Cfs and back door. Finished CIM. Worth $. 2. She did leave as soon as he was finished.
    This Crystal?

    https://backpage.com.tampa.listcrawl...935322/Crystal

  13. #2036

    Emailing her

    Quote Originally Posted by JayTwogo  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting there for several months, and it seems to be a pretty reliable site for girls I know from here who are on there. She's not so smoking I would have trouble believing she's an SW. Got that moonlighting stripper vibe. Looks like she works all of Florida, may well be a Miami girl who travels. Send her an e-mail and let us know what you find out.
    Thanks for the input, going to send her a polite email asking for an appointment and some kind of innocuous facetime verification call. I've been scanning her profile some more and what's odd is that every post is also always 'liked' or 'resweeted' by another switter girl named Bella Potente, who is an Instagram model with 200,000 followers and apparently dated Lebron James. Not that a chick like that couldn't be an escort, I'm just on alert after seeing her with quarter hour and half hour listings for under $200, and use of the word 'sex' instead of some dumb code language. Not knocking the girls, they seem great, just hope they are real.

  14. #2035

    Any more updates on Rachael?

    She sounds really good and worth a visit this week. Anyone else have a review?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrewAustinOn34  [View Original Post]
    My Tampa dudes. Please do yourself a favor and go, RUN to see this one. Here is my review I left on St Pete side.

    She is located over off Ulmerton in a very clean place. No smoke or anything like that. She smells like heaven scented soap. I feel kinda dumb saying this but she might be one of the most beautiful woman I have ever been with. I was caught off guard even after looking at the pics. Because you know how it is, you read a review look at pics only to be let down. Not this time I promise you. It felt like we were already friends just having a good time. In a dream I made love to her, kissed every single inch of her body, yes even her feet and Greece. Her perfectly tanned beach body had me wanted to literally eat her. I am not going to lie, she is the real deal and I would recommend seeing her now before something changes. Trust me when I tell you this one is too good to be true so see her while you can. Yes, it was BBBJ and after everything else a CIM finish for me. When it was all over, I put my boxers on backwards I was so dazed. Do yourself a favor, if your not a douche-bag go see her you will not regret it.

  15. #2034

    Find out

    Quote Originally Posted by Calbeb  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I'm new to the hobby in the sense that I've only made a handful of appointments over the years on special occasions. Surely this profile I've found is fake, correct? I know the 'too good to be true' adage is strong, just wanted to make sure I'm not crazy if a couple more seasoned hobbyists can give me their take.

    (If this link isn't kosher that's my bad, it looks like so long as I don't post phone numbers that ads from anywhere are fine).

    https://switter.at/web/accounts/264981
    She's been posting there for several months, and it seems to be a pretty reliable site for girls I know from here who are on there. She's not so smoking I would have trouble believing she's an SW. Got that moonlighting stripper vibe. Looks like she works all of Florida, may well be a Miami girl who travels. Send her an e-mail and let us know what you find out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape