Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 115 of 260 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 165 215 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 3888
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2178
    Quote Originally Posted by Glennie  [View Original Post]
    Well the site is still up. They probably haven't fixed it to skip membership reminders for members from the US?
    More likely they hope there's Americans stupid enough to pay for their utterly useless site.

  2. #2177

    Ter

    Well the site is still up. They probably haven't fixed it to skip membership reminders for members from the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleTonyII  [View Original Post]
    Can you believe. I got an email from the oThER site telling me it is time to renew my membership?

  3. #2176

    the oThER site

    Can you believe. I got an email from the oThER site telling me it is time to renew my membership?

  4. #2175

    Dutch Caribbean Aruba And More

    PB, Bottom line, I have found when being serious about seeking out ladies in the Dutch Caribbean (Aruba, Bonaire, Curaao, Saba, St Eustatius, and St Maarten), a reference from a local someone you meet that you feel is cool (beach renter, tour guide, hotel security or bellmen, bartender) is a great way to get directed to specific women and places. Those references help you not fall into trouble as well, for instance, on St Maarten, only places like Bada Bing brothels on the Dutch side of the island have it legal, while the half of the island that is French does not have legal prostitution). Prostitution is legal throughout the Dutch Caribbean countries, because it is legal in the mother country Holland. But it is regulated and it is not legal everyone on the islands. I have not had to resort to street walkers or any such thing, as there are a lot of classy working girls you can get connected with for short money.

    What is great about these Dutch Caribbean islands, is that there are sooooo many of the gorgeous working girls that are beautiful and from so many South American and other countries. You can have quite a smorgasbord feast, and not just Spanish girls.

    I very recently returned from Aruba, and had a great time. They do have the approved section and clubs around St Nicolas (on the "other" side of the island), which some say has gone downhill. Mongers must remember that late last year, multiple jurisdictions came down on a club in Aruba for the proverbial human trafficking (yeah, the US is not the only country using this umbrella), as I understood it though, from locals and from Scared Monkeys and other sites, they were going after businesses with girls like under 17, not going after the girls themselves for doing anything wrong. This made it so some of the places and girls there got skiddish. Also, the governments are going after the businesses like on St Maarten, for things like money laundering or payoffs, and not for the girls for doing anything wrong.

    Yeah, Curacao was mentioned by someone, it has the Campo area, kind of in their airport area. I have not found Curacau to be any better than other islands' options, and, I do not care for Curacao as an island to visit. Also, this year, the girls' prices seemed higher there because there was supposedly a shortage of girls or something.

    Lastly, unfortunately, the International USA Sex Guide site is sparsely populated with monger posts for any of these islands.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBoris  [View Original Post]
    I know a lot of Boston people visit this island every year so I thought I would share this here. Street walkers can be found in downtown Orangestad after dark Check the back streets and you will find what you are looking for. The red light district in San Nicolas has gone down hill with most of the bars closing and many of the girls walking the streets. If you like Spanish women you can't go wrong $60 for FS.

  5. #2174

    Great find

    Quote Originally Posted by ABubbaHere  [View Original Post]
    Boys,

    Whisper done me right!

    Meet Sophia.

    19 years old.

    5'3.

    110 lbs.

    32 B.

    3 bills for hour.

    2 bills half hour.

    She doesn't drive but is located in Milton with no incall. I picked her up and we went to my hotel. Naked and full GFE with DFK, DATY. BBBJ with great form. The main event was amazing. Her body is toned and tight as is her pussy. Every position known to man until I was about to cum, tore off condom and unload on her beautiful tits.

    WORTH EVERY PENNY. This girl is majestic! I will repeat as often as possible!

    Senior members only PM for her digits.
    How does the Whisper app work?

  6. #2173

    Curacao

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBoris  [View Original Post]
    I know a lot of Boston people visit this island every year so I thought I would share this here.

    Street walkers can be found in downtown Orangestad after dark Check the back streets and you will find what you are looking for.

    The red light district in San Nicolas has gone down hill with most of the bars closing and many of the girls walking the streets.

    If you like Spanish women you can; t go wrong $60 for FS.
    If you are visiting Aruba, I'd def make the trip to Curacao as well, which is a hop skip and a jump away. I had a great experience at Campo Alegre (which is the only brothel there, but arguably one of the biggest in the world).

  7. #2172

    Aruba

    I know a lot of Boston people visit this island every year so I thought I would share this here.

    Street walkers can be found in downtown Orangestad after dark Check the back streets and you will find what you are looking for.

    The red light district in San Nicolas has gone down hill with most of the bars closing and many of the girls walking the streets.

    If you like Spanish women you can; t go wrong $60 for FS.

  8. #2171

    Coming to town

    Going to be in town next week. What is the average cost in Boston. Want to make sure I am not getting taken and driving up the prices for the locals.

  9. #2170

    Couples or voyeur?

    Is there any site out there that caters to couples looking to have fun?

    Also, are there any good spots anywhere east of Worcester that are good for voyeur?

    Thanks.

  10. #2169
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    Amandihna

    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager69  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a year ago.

    Pros" Pics are real and she is sweet.

    Con's " NOT GFE, Clock Watcher, $200 hh or $250 45 minutes.
    I second Voyager69's review: In person she looks just like her pics (if you like the gals busty, she's busty all right). I tried hard to negotiate the hh rate down once I got to her place, because I figured that since I was already there, she'd be willing to budge a little on the rate.

    But, nope, she wasn't. I was tempted to hand over the two Benjamin bills, because she seemed very nice, but at the last second the big head won out over the little head and I told her I realized it was out of my budget and turned to leave. She still didn't budge and I walked out.

    Since she's not even GFE, I feel better about walking away.

    Adobe.

  11. #2168

    Amandihna

    Quote Originally Posted by Forest  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/massachusett...scorts/1331005

    She looks cute, and I like Brazilians. I would like to give her a try- assuming she is not a bait and switch.
    Saw her a year ago.

    Pros" Pics are real and she is sweet.

    Con's " NOT GFE, Clock Watcher, $200 hh or $250 45 minutes.

  12. #2167

    Anyone know Amandhina?

    https://adultsearch.com/massachusett...scorts/1331005

    She looks cute, and I like Brazilians. I would like to give her a try- assuming she is not a bait and switch.

  13. #2166

    No call no shows?

    Guy has it just been me or have there been far more no call no shows recently? Even today I went to the Brazillians in Medford and they pulled the same shit with me. Also with Talia. Is it me or is this getting more and more common? IO mean I put on deodorant this morning and even showered! Even Martha's crew has dropped off the face of the earth within the last few weeks.

  14. #2165

    Is there any place to place a free personal ad or gig?

    With CL no longer a go to is there a place to place some bait?

    I used CE and gigs regularly particularly while I traveled and had some nice success and would get a bunch of real hits (many fakes).

    Not having this forces me to rely on regulars.

    It looks like to post on CL gigs there is a fee and if the ad smells like soliciting its flagged and gone which when there was no cost wasn't a big deal.

    Also now they will have a record of you.

    I suppose I can go back on SA but I miss the ability to just throw out some chum followed by cum.

    Looking for any effective suggestions.

  15. #2164

    Not a chance!

    Looks all fake. The Asian may be real. But a quick review shows stilted English, non local tel numbers, and most ask you respond to email. I also didn't recognize any of the ladies.

    Quote Originally Posted by LowellMan  [View Original Post]
    Stumbled onto adlist24.com -- a lot of the ads seem TGTBT. Anyone have any experience with it or is it mostly fake ads collecting your phone or email?

    Thanks for any help.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape