Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,701 to 20,715 of 31846
-
09-12-18 15:33 #11146Senior Member

Posts: 220I was one of the lucky fuckers. It took 4 hours from the first contact to meeting with her. We talked about the response to her visit and she said it was overwhelming to her. She hasn't had to keep that many conversations straight. She's a true utr, she has only had to keep a few schedules straight not hundreds of requests.
Originally Posted by Paradigms007
[View Original Post]
I missed out the last few that came to visit but things lined up for me this time.
-
09-12-18 15:27 #11145Senior Member

Posts: 65Fiona
I know Fiona is back in action wondered if anyone took the plung again. I haven't seen here since all the bad action went down. I am tempted though just to see if she's still a viable girl any thoughts?
-
09-12-18 15:08 #11144Senior Member

Posts: 711Veriah Snow
That's too bad. Her pics do look good, but on the extra weight issue, the ad says she weighs 135, and the pics she uses don't look like a girl that size. Thanks for the warning. I'll stay away, especially at that price point.
Originally Posted by Paradigms007
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-18 12:35 #11143Senior Member

Posts: 166M
Near the end of my hour of back and forth between DT and Cowgirl I asked her if she had trained her gag reflex or just never had one. She said she has one sometimes but as long as she is comfortable and relaxed it does not act up. I speculated that me being on the small side made it easy. She said no, she like the big ones since they just give her a sense of challenge. She ended with "it may be weird but I just love sucking dick".
Originally Posted by WayWardWind4
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-18 10:07 #11142Regular Member

Posts: 17Utr M
Last day today. FYI. Very awesome person.
-
09-12-18 09:52 #11141Senior Member

Posts: 64Thanks
Thanks for the review! What part of town? And where is this video??
Originally Posted by AMK101
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-18 09:38 #11140Senior Member

Posts: 164Try her again today if you can. She told me she want leaving yet. Definitely worth the effort.
Originally Posted by Paradigms007
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-18 09:29 #11139Senior Member

Posts: 164How things can change in an hour
Taking off from my last post. So I putted around Nashville for a while getting gas, getting something to eat when lo and behold here's a text with "hi". She said she'd had a rough day and had fallen asleep. Which is plausible because it was my understanding she drive up here around 1 am and had to spend the morning finding a place with an early check-in. So, twenty minutes later I was knocking on the door and there she was, the girk from the video. There was the issues pleasantries and then we where on. Long dfk then on to BBBJ with plenty of eye contact. Plenty of dt and play, I had to move onto the why so I didn't end the party early. After so long, she already me to fuck and I obliged. We went through different positions and I took full advantage of her menu. She was into it the entire time and I felt she really enjoyed what we did, telling me later that she came twice. Very responsive and verbal during our play. If you were on the fence, run, don't walk. If she was local, she'd be my go to but alas I can only hope she decides to visit regularly. Take advantage of this amazing opportunity, treat her well, and be kind. We can only hope that she will come back often!
-
09-12-18 07:57 #11138Senior Member

Posts: 203Well
To your point, I got the impression you could pretty much use her for any of your toilet needs. If she shows up.
Originally Posted by Elduderino123
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-18 07:18 #11137Senior Member

Posts: 357I've been told Victoria is bad news, but "Latrina" The name sounds like a toilet.
Originally Posted by ManyInches8
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-18 05:52 #11136Senior Member

Posts: 353Next time try Angel Eyez, better service and value.
Originally Posted by Paradigms007
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-18 02:03 #11135Senior Member

Posts: 167Veriah snow
https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...568.htm?cat=60
So after failing to meet both M and Jordan, I saw Veriah. Interesting girl. A bit thicker than her pictures but not in a bad way. Bit of a belly but a nice ass. Talkative, but not very smart. She was attractive though in a sort of farmer's daughter kind of way.
She was about 20 mins late, but kept in touch. Shows at the hotel in smyrna and walks me in wearing a tight black dress.
Lackluster backrub with some kind of cucumber smelling shit.
Lackluster CBJ, thickest green condom ever made.
No kissing at all.
Complained about her legs hurting.
Rode my face for 20 mins, which I enjoyed until the squirt finale. First time for everything I guess. Sadly not my cup of tea though. Mr. Happy lost interest and needed a lot of help to recover after feeling like I was pissed on, and well. Another lackluster CBJ wasn't cutting it. Girls should probably tell a guy if they do that, some of us are not into it. Sad part is I think the performance was intended to make me feel good about my effort.
CG was basically just her getting on top and moving her hips a few inches side to side for about 2 minutes until I asked to try something different.
Moved to mish. And I got it done by thinking of someone else.
Quick shower and I bought a cheap gas station cigar which I smoked as I wrote this from my car. I honestly got more pleasure from the cigar. Maybe she would have too?
I know this all sounds mean, but shit. $300?!
-
09-12-18 00:00 #11134Senior Member

Posts: 167Jordan Nicole
I have been trying to setup with this girl forever. I thought tonight was the night. I got donation amount, general location, sent her a picture (which I never like to do), and then crickets. I didn't think I was that bad looking. I have even been told I have a great looking dick. Maybe I should have sent her a picture of that. .
-
09-11-18 23:56 #11133Senior Member

Posts: 167M.
I was also one of the ones who confirmed with her before she left. I have gotten sporadic messages from her, and then radio silence. No big deal, I am sure she is pretty busy with some of you lucky fuckers. .
-
09-11-18 22:12 #11132Senior Member

Posts: 164M looks like a busy for me
So I got M's info over the weekend and reached out to her right away. Tried to set up Sunday and she was fishing for some money to get the hotel paid for but I didn't bite. Once I saw that she was coming in Monday, I tracked out and tried to set things to for Monday night. Confirmed at five to Meetup at nine. At eight, she texted that she had gone back to Birmingham instead of coming to Nashville. Talked to her this morning when she was looking for a place and told her to count me as firm for tonight at 830 or 9. She said "awesome" sent a few texts with no reply but no problem, she's probably indisposed. Drive down (I'm an hour away) but still nothing. It's 910, I'm in Nashville topping this on my phone and she hasn't replied to me at all.









Reply With Quote






