Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 485 of 492 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 7373
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #113

    Leigh!

    Hello everyone, my god this girl is impossible to see holy cow, I know her reviews are so so but wanted to give her a shot! I have several numbers I use and have failed on all attempts, could not be nicer to her and stayed calm for her bs questions and slow responces, Been in the game 25 years never met a provider who has such an attitude problem and you're genuinely being kind to her at all times even when she's a jerk. She says she doesn't need your money but yet she post more than anybody by far really!! I think it would be really good if No one contacted her at all and gave her a dose of her own medicine, Just my 2 cents stay safe playboy.

  2. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    Michelle.

    (860) 412-6181 mobile.

    What the bf, though.
    Thanks for the quick suggestion, Garthy. I guess I've seen her ads for a while. I'll look into it.

  3. #111
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfountain  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any girls in the North Adams / Pittsfield area? I've got some biz in the area the next few weeks.
    Michelle.

    (860) 412-6181 mobile.

    Watch the bf, though.

  4. #110

    North Adams / Pittsfield?

    Anyone know any girls in the North Adams / Pittsfield area? I've got some biz in the area the next few weeks.

  5. #109

    Kiki

    Quote Originally Posted by ABubbaHere  [View Original Post]
    Who's the genius that shared my review on here of Kiki with Kiki? You just cost me access to her because you broke the code. Be a man and come clean, tell me why on earth you thought it was a good idea to show her the post.
    Well money talks and even though she was ripping mad at her I met up with her again and listened to the bitching because her pussy is so awesome. I finally shut her up by sticking Willy in her mouth. It worked wonders to keep her quiet and it put a smile.

    On my face. I then got her naked, laid her on the bed and had DATY with fingers too and made her fun several times to the point she was grabbing the sheets to hold on.

    I then put a raincoat on Willy and worked my way into her right hole until I was all the way in, ah, heaven. She is so tight (at least she is around my thick one) and I fucked her doggie, she rode me for a while, then mish so I can watch her expressions when I went deep. I pulled out and was going to giver her a facial but I came too quick and shot a huge load on her tits.

    $ for my troubles and I was good to go. I'll be repeating for sure. She told me to actively share her number so here is her ad: https://cityxguide.com/escorts/naugh...y-fun-12557995.

    Enjoy fellas.

  6. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterFatMan  [View Original Post]
    Maybe but she was very good. Will see her again at some point.
    Gillian emphasizes that she screens. Would someone answer exactly what details she seeks either by response or PM.

    Thanks.

  7. #107

    Gillian

    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    Wow! A lot of members with 1 and 2 posts talking about Gillian!
    Maybe but she was very good. Will see her again at some point.

  8. #106

    Welp.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    Maybe because the ad I seen said very passable tranny!

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...i/283762748389
    That will certainly tell all. LOL That's what makes this site great when everyone works together. Thank you for the info.

  9. #105

    Dude!

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    Don't see an adams apple. Where did you hear the label says Little Debbie but its Drakes underneath?
    Maybe because the ad I seen said very passable tranny!

    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...i/283762748389

  10. #104

    I don't Know

    Quote Originally Posted by JustForthI  [View Original Post]
    I see the man hands! LOL.
    Don't see an adams apple. Where did you hear the label says Little Debbie but its Drakes underneath?

  11. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    That's not a her that's a him. Thats the only info that I have.
    I see the man hands! LOL.

  12. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on her? Ends 8870. Said she's working out of a house in E Spfld.
    That's not a her that's a him. Thats the only info that I have.
    Last edited by Bbctrev; 09-08-18 at 16:01. Reason: spelling

  13. #101

    That is not a female

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on her? Ends 8870. Said she's working out of a house in E Spfld.
    Yeah, that's a dude that use to walk the belmont, main st strip in the south end. I use to live on blake hill. Seen him all the time.

  14. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by Prober  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Marilyn has an unhappy client. I have always had a good time with her and never had any problems.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/840536036092
    I haven't heard from her in a while.

  15. #99

    Tranny

    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on her? Ends 8870. Said she's working out of a house in E Spfld.
    Thats a tranny.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape