Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 7371
-
09-11-18 21:55 #111Senior Member

Posts: 1659Michelle
Michelle.
Originally Posted by Clayfountain
[View Original Post]
(860) 412-6181 mobile.
Watch the bf, though.
-
09-11-18 21:46 #110Senior Member

Posts: 468North Adams / Pittsfield?
Anyone know any girls in the North Adams / Pittsfield area? I've got some biz in the area the next few weeks.
-
09-10-18 12:58 #109Banned Member

Posts: 500Kiki
Well money talks and even though she was ripping mad at her I met up with her again and listened to the bitching because her pussy is so awesome. I finally shut her up by sticking Willy in her mouth. It worked wonders to keep her quiet and it put a smile.
Originally Posted by ABubbaHere
[View Original Post]
On my face. I then got her naked, laid her on the bed and had DATY with fingers too and made her fun several times to the point she was grabbing the sheets to hold on.
I then put a raincoat on Willy and worked my way into her right hole until I was all the way in, ah, heaven. She is so tight (at least she is around my thick one) and I fucked her doggie, she rode me for a while, then mish so I can watch her expressions when I went deep. I pulled out and was going to giver her a facial but I came too quick and shot a huge load on her tits.
$ for my troubles and I was good to go. I'll be repeating for sure. She told me to actively share her number so here is her ad: https://cityxguide.com/escorts/naugh...y-fun-12557995.
Enjoy fellas.
-
09-10-18 10:34 #108Senior Member

Posts: 204Gillian emphasizes that she screens. Would someone answer exactly what details she seeks either by response or PM.
Originally Posted by MasterFatMan
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
09-09-18 17:29 #107Regular Member

Posts: 2Gillian
Maybe but she was very good. Will see her again at some point.
Originally Posted by Sutigel2
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-18 10:43 #106Senior Member

Posts: 492Welp.
That will certainly tell all. LOL That's what makes this site great when everyone works together. Thank you for the info.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-18 20:48 #105Senior Member

Posts: 792Dude!
Maybe because the ad I seen said very passable tranny!
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...i/283762748389
-
09-08-18 18:41 #104Senior Member

Posts: 492I don't Know
Don't see an adams apple. Where did you hear the label says Little Debbie but its Drakes underneath?
Originally Posted by JustForthI
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-18 17:25 #103Senior Member

Posts: 49I see the man hands! LOL.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-18 16:00 #102Senior Member

Posts: 792That's not a her that's a him. Thats the only info that I have.
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Bbctrev; 09-08-18 at 16:01. Reason: spelling
-
09-08-18 14:50 #101Senior Member

Posts: 483That is not a female
Yeah, that's a dude that use to walk the belmont, main st strip in the south end. I use to live on blake hill. Seen him all the time.
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-18 13:06 #100Senior Member

Posts: 285I haven't heard from her in a while.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-18 13:01 #99Senior Member

Posts: 343Tranny
Thats a tranny.
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-18 11:17 #98Senior Member

Posts: 492Info?
Anyone have info on her? Ends 8870. Said she's working out of a house in E Spfld.
-
09-02-18 16:52 #97Senior Member

Posts: 1659Ex Springfield girl
She was in Springfield not that long ago. HUGE habit. Kinda cute and a good provider but started falling apart (skin, teeth, etc) from the habit.
Originally Posted by Wiki91
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





