Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 14,326 to 14,340 of 18230
-
09-11-18 19:31 #3905Senior Member

Posts: 175Sure looks like April to me. Be careful. Last week she left a broken needle on my bathroom floor.
Originally Posted by Rufus2104
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-18 18:40 #3904Senior Member

Posts: 7357April.
April looks very good in those new Pic's.
Originally Posted by Rufus2104
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
09-11-18 18:35 #3903Senior Member

Posts: 394Angel UTR
Just had a ball draining date with Angel. This girl is hot and and will do anything. If you would like her number just PM me.
Rufus.
-
09-11-18 16:04 #3902Banned Member

Posts: 6[Deleted by Admin]
Either you're some d-bag that has been banned or you're a d-bag that has multiple users, either way fuck off.
A2
-
09-11-18 15:22 #3901Senior Member

Posts: 56Double with Diane
Late report. Haven't been on for a while now. Got to see Diane and Allie for half hour. Fun time with both of them. Chatted for a bit first then started playing together. It's a fun view when you get both of them down on you. Both of them are pretty hot so no matter why you do or how you want to do it. You won't be sorry.
Would repeat if time and schedule allows. Total dmg was 2. For the half.
-
09-11-18 13:55 #3900Senior Member

Posts: 30[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
09-11-18 12:58 #3899Senior Member

Posts: 32Check the advanced search tab
It's on the upper right hand side of the page. It's a great tool to view reports on girls. You can look up any girl that has been reviewed. Tons of terrible reviews on her that I otherwise wouldn't have known. Now I check out everyone LOL.
Originally Posted by OrlandoWeb
[View Original Post]
-
09-11-18 11:02 #3898Senior Member

Posts: 1670Kandi
Finally got meet Kandi the other day for a qv headache relief session during the AM hours. Great time with the MILF. Kind of reminds me of Candy from Maitland from the old days. Too bad she got caught up with the wrong guy and is on an almost permanent vacation with uncle! Sometimes you can't stop people from making horrible choices.
Anyway would recommend her. She is awesome and easy to get along with.
Roommate Adrianna was asleep, she is fun as well!
-
09-11-18 08:56 #3897Senior Member

Posts: 59Cash and Dash. Be warned
BTJ is a cash and dash type person. Be warned.
Originally Posted by OrlandoWeb
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-18 22:04 #3896Senior Member

Posts: 217I concur
The review the same but the name is changed. I saw Kandi. Exact same review except not tall and skinny. Had a great time and finished with some shower fun. Meet Adrianna and she seemed nice.
Originally Posted by MosinNagant
[View Original Post]
Sorry, I don't have authority to share digits Either
One again thanks HeWolf.
-
09-10-18 06:26 #3895Senior Member

Posts: 556Thank you Hewolf!
Again, HW shared some very valuable UTR info with me. Hopefully one day I can pay him back. Finally got to meet Adrianna in Sanford. Nice safe incall. Very attractive slim MILF but taller than I would classify as spinner. We spent quite a bit of time chatting, getting to know each other. Main event was great, she is the typical MILF in search of a clean, personable circle of friends who can help her out financially and sexually. She has a superb sense of humor as well. I will be back weekly if not more often.
Sorry, I don't have authority to share digits.
-
09-09-18 19:47 #3894Senior Member

Posts: 165Contact info?
What is her info?
.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-18 12:34 #3893Senior Member

Posts: 7357Big Tit Jennifer
Huge fucking tits and always a great time!
Very reasonable donations.
C5.
-
09-09-18 12:30 #3892Senior Member

Posts: 32Name?
Wow she's gorgeous and a red head. I wouldn't last that long with her. Does she advertise?
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-18 12:16 #3891Senior Member

Posts: 947Prego UTR
Recently saw Camera 3's prego UTR for the second time and enjoyed a half hour dream for 100 donuts. I spent most of my dream sucking and fucking her beautiful swollen tits. While she leaned over me to squeeze my cock between her lubed up breasts I could feel her prego belly pressed up against my balls which felt great.
There was also some DTCBJ in the dream and she put on my toy handcuffs for some hot and heavy K9 action. This girl can dirty talk with the best of them. I had previously asked for permission to unload on her breasts so I pulled out and gave them a nice layer of icing to end the dream. Will repeat! (Please PM Camera 3 for her digits, not me).
SYM.












Reply With Quote





