Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2000

    First seen in Pompano Beach

    Quote Originally Posted by WrongShield  [View Original Post]
    She says she will be unavailable for a few days but I plan on seeing her when she's back. Will report then.
    I saw her ads about a month ago or so in the Pompano area here in Broward county.

    I was not in town and I always wondered about her, I haven't seen her ads here for a while.

    Not much info but that's all I got at the moment, she looks yummy.

  2. #1999
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsSeeHere  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious about this one too.
    She says she will be unavailable for a few days but I plan on seeing her when she's back. Will report then.

  3. #1998
    Quote Originally Posted by TailSct  [View Original Post]
    Seen this little spinners ad on and off for quite a while. Just curious if anybody's pulled the trigger yet. She quoted me 100/150/200 respectively. She seems OK with BBBJ / DATY. Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/ultima...barbie/8462247.
    I'm curious about this one too.

  4. #1997

    Aya

    Quote Originally Posted by Howasoccer47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to aya?
    She has an ad in our Adult classifieds and seems to be working out by Morris Bridge somewhere!

  5. #1996

    Looks like she's in Orlando

    Quote Originally Posted by Howasoccer47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to aya?
    https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/ayasqu...oddess/8711045#lg=1&slide=2.

  6. #1995
    Quote Originally Posted by Howasoccer47  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to aya?
    Last I heard she was in orlando. And from what I heard it has been a rough visit. Check the orlando site. I saw some folks talking about her on there a few days ago.

  7. #1994

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Roney1123  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream with her few weeks back, quoted. 8 for qv, 1st she gave me wrong address to different hotel near by and when I arrived there she gave me correct one. Location was near to airport hotel beside I-hop.

    Plus point: Clean room, freshly showered, no signs of candy, young great natural titties, perfect as per my requirement.

    Minus points: Not at all GFE, no BBBJ, obviously no CIM, sucked for 2 minutes and then started switching for FS. I request to do it little longer.

    Too many rules during FS which turned me off, like I don't do this and that in QV, not allowed to finish on her titties said come for an hour and I will please you etc. No kissing and just forcing me to cum. Finally left with hard-on. I will not repeat.
    Judging from the conversation I had with her yesterday, I would definitely say don't do Q. V. With her, you'll prob leave Unsatisfied. As far as the review, like I said in my review, YMMV. I'd prob take some 420 and give it to her to sweeten the pot a little.

  8. #1993

    Aya

    Anyone know what happened to aya?

  9. #1992

    Kourtney.

    Seen this little spinners ad on and off for quite a while. Just curious if anybody's pulled the trigger yet. She quoted me 100/150/200 respectively. She seems OK with BBBJ / DATY. Any info would be greatly appreciated, thanks. https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/ultima...barbie/8462247.

  10. #1991

    Not so good dream with Bunni

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    I guess she changed her name for some reason.
    I had a dream with her few weeks back, quoted. 8 for qv, 1st she gave me wrong address to different hotel near by and when I arrived there she gave me correct one. Location was near to airport hotel beside I-hop.

    Plus point: Clean room, freshly showered, no signs of candy, young great natural titties, perfect as per my requirement.

    Minus points: Not at all GFE, no BBBJ, obviously no CIM, sucked for 2 minutes and then started switching for FS. I request to do it little longer.

    Too many rules during FS which turned me off, like I don't do this and that in QV, not allowed to finish on her titties said come for an hour and I will please you etc. No kissing and just forcing me to cum. Finally left with hard-on. I will not repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails e0e8bb03e9fd99e6c04f9242176cd2c1_f.jpg‎  

  11. #1990
    Quote Originally Posted by Mukman  [View Original Post]
    https://backpage.com.tampa.listcrawl...536516/Brandon

    Got to see this tiny young thing yesterday afternoon. Petite tiny little thing. Smokes but not while I was there. Left happy but hungry due to safetyrules and first visit. Near the mall. Very soft young and sweet. Details via PM. Definitely worth a repeat if Lucy from 102 is not avail (anyone have direct digits to Lucy? No kiss, no Greece. Sweet spinner.
    She quoted me $80 qv and no BBBJ. I passed! LOL.

  12. #1989

    Isabel nice visit

    https://backpage.com.tampa.listcrawl...536516/Brandon

    Got to see this tiny young thing yesterday afternoon. Petite tiny little thing. Smokes but not while I was there. Left happy but hungry due to safetyrules and first visit. Near the mall. Very soft young and sweet. Details via PM. Definitely worth a repeat if Lucy from 102 is not avail (anyone have direct digits to Lucy? No kiss, no Greece. Sweet spinner.

  13. #1988
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4911

    Bunni was Crystal.

    Quote Originally Posted by TTony  [View Original Post]
    This one is good to go. Had a great time and a great convo after. 100% independent. Great tits. She finished me with the best HJ I've ever had. Don't walk, run to this one. I hate to share this one smh. YMMV.
    I guess she changed her name for some reason.

  14. #1987

    Former rip off

    Quote Originally Posted by RecycleBin  [View Original Post]
    I have ran across Skittlez on Seeking Arrangements. Found some archived reviews here from 2016 and 2017. Has anyone seen her recently?
    I saw her in the past, she good. But after I read a bunch of rip off reports. Proceed with caution.

  15. #1986

    Bunni

    Quote Originally Posted by SeaBoogers2016  [View Original Post]
    This one is good to go. Had a great time and a great convo after. 100% independent. Great tits. She finished me with the best HJ I've ever had. Don't walk, run to this one. I hate to share this one smh. YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape