Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 956 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 456 856 906 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 1006 1056 ... LastLast
Results 14,326 to 14,340 of 18228
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3903

    Angel UTR

    Just had a ball draining date with Angel. This girl is hot and and will do anything. If you would like her number just PM me.

    Rufus.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2939.JPG‎   IMG_2942.JPG‎   IMG_2944.JPG‎  

  2. #3902
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Either you're some d-bag that has been banned or you're a d-bag that has multiple users, either way fuck off.

    A2

  3. #3901

    Double with Diane

    Late report. Haven't been on for a while now. Got to see Diane and Allie for half hour. Fun time with both of them. Chatted for a bit first then started playing together. It's a fun view when you get both of them down on you. Both of them are pretty hot so no matter why you do or how you want to do it. You won't be sorry.

    Would repeat if time and schedule allows. Total dmg was 2. For the half.

  4. #3900
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #3899

    Check the advanced search tab

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoWeb  [View Original Post]
    What is her info?

    .
    It's on the upper right hand side of the page. It's a great tool to view reports on girls. You can look up any girl that has been reviewed. Tons of terrible reviews on her that I otherwise wouldn't have known. Now I check out everyone LOL.

  6. #3898
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Kandi

    Finally got meet Kandi the other day for a qv headache relief session during the AM hours. Great time with the MILF. Kind of reminds me of Candy from Maitland from the old days. Too bad she got caught up with the wrong guy and is on an almost permanent vacation with uncle! Sometimes you can't stop people from making horrible choices.

    Anyway would recommend her. She is awesome and easy to get along with.

    Roommate Adrianna was asleep, she is fun as well!

  7. #3897

    Cash and Dash. Be warned

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoWeb  [View Original Post]
    What is her info?

    .
    BTJ is a cash and dash type person. Be warned.

  8. #3896

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by MosinNagant  [View Original Post]
    Again, HW shared some very valuable UTR info with me. Hopefully one day I can pay him back. Finally got to meet Adrianna in Sanford. Nice safe incall. Very attractive slim MILF but taller than I would classify as spinner. We spent quite a bit of time chatting, getting to know each other. Main event was great, she is the typical MILF in search of a clean, personable circle of friends who can help her out financially and sexually. She has a superb sense of humor as well. I will be back weekly if not more often.

    Sorry, I don't have authority to share digits.
    The review the same but the name is changed. I saw Kandi. Exact same review except not tall and skinny. Had a great time and finished with some shower fun. Meet Adrianna and she seemed nice.

    Sorry, I don't have authority to share digits Either

    One again thanks HeWolf.

  9. #3895

    Thank you Hewolf!

    Again, HW shared some very valuable UTR info with me. Hopefully one day I can pay him back. Finally got to meet Adrianna in Sanford. Nice safe incall. Very attractive slim MILF but taller than I would classify as spinner. We spent quite a bit of time chatting, getting to know each other. Main event was great, she is the typical MILF in search of a clean, personable circle of friends who can help her out financially and sexually. She has a superb sense of humor as well. I will be back weekly if not more often.

    Sorry, I don't have authority to share digits.

  10. #3894

    Contact info?

    What is her info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Huge fucking tits and always a great time!

    Very reasonable donations.

    C5.
    .

  11. #3893
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Big Tit Jennifer

    Huge fucking tits and always a great time!

    Very reasonable donations.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20180126_104417.jpg‎  

  12. #3892

    Name?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Spent a couple of hours Saturday night with this beautiful young chick. She literally sucked my dick for nearly 40 minutes non stop. Excellent head game and of course swallowed every last drop.

    Great time's!

    C5.
    Wow she's gorgeous and a red head. I wouldn't last that long with her. Does she advertise?

  13. #3891

    Prego UTR

    Recently saw Camera 3's prego UTR for the second time and enjoyed a half hour dream for 100 donuts. I spent most of my dream sucking and fucking her beautiful swollen tits. While she leaned over me to squeeze my cock between her lubed up breasts I could feel her prego belly pressed up against my balls which felt great.

    There was also some DTCBJ in the dream and she put on my toy handcuffs for some hot and heavy K9 action. This girl can dirty talk with the best of them. I had previously asked for permission to unload on her breasts so I pulled out and gave them a nice layer of icing to end the dream. Will repeat! (Please PM Camera 3 for her digits, not me).

    SYM.

  14. #3890
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    The Legend

    Spent a couple of hours Saturday night with this beautiful young chick. She literally sucked my dick for nearly 40 minutes non stop. Excellent head game and of course swallowed every last drop.

    Great time's!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photo Editor-20180830_170255.jpg‎  

  15. #3889

    Tinka

    White very thin (flat chest) but great ass.

    Some tatoo's.

    Beautiful face.

    BBBJCIM is what I like best but great GFE FS as well.

    Great kisser in mish position if your into that.

    Not cheap, 150 roses hr.

    Also hard to reach sometimes but well worth the effort if you do!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape