Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,416 to 20,430 of 39999
-
09-11-18 02:28 #19584Senior Member

Posts: 72Q Spa in Orland
Went there a couple of weeks ago (after reading that review about Ivy). Saw Ivy and she only offered HJ. Asked her if she would remove her clothes and she said no, she did not do that. "Never do that" was what she actually said.
Originally Posted by SuperManLol
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-18 20:10 #19583Senior Member

Posts: 68Is FIV allowed with the nude?
Originally Posted by NotDeadYet
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-18 13:51 #19582Senior Member

Posts: 1627Been a while, but I've seen her a few times. She gave me the best legit massage I've ever had, and I get a lot of regular massages from massage therapists. And she's unbelievably hot and finish is good. I never felt like I overpaid.
Originally Posted by JohnMBishop29
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-18 13:21 #19581Senior Member

Posts: 208Skin
Topless, nude.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-18 12:45 #19580Senior Member

Posts: 1573Prices
I'm confused, what is she offering for 130 vs. 200? And what are "the other two that worth it" that you are referring to? You can PM. Thanks
Originally Posted by JohnMBishop29
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-18 09:15 #19579Senior Member

Posts: 186Massage by soldier field
I'm coming into town for a couple days on Tuesday- staying by Grant Park / Soldier field.
Any recommended places to treat myself while in town, walking distance would be great.
Thanks!
-
09-10-18 00:50 #19578Senior Member

Posts: 48Her massage is spa quality, so you'd pay 80-100 for it at a legit place. Also her technique to finish is extremely skilled. I've never done the 200, but the other two are completely worth it IMHO.
Originally Posted by Walker333
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-18 00:04 #19577Regular Member

Posts: 10Isabela.
I would agree that she is the best massage I have ever had. She also has a great body.
Originally Posted by JohnMBishop29
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-18 18:45 #19576

Posts: 105Waste of money
https://www.yesbackpage.com/105/post...ced-body-.html
Originally Posted by SawBoy1740
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-18 15:23 #19575Senior Member

Posts: 80Good service
It's good they don't interrupt to answer the Door. Hope they don't answer the phone either. A great massage is not interrupted.
Originally Posted by GMan25
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-18 15:10 #19574Senior Member

Posts: 80Location?
Can you PM me with the address of CTM aka Chicago Therapeutic Massage. I cannot find it. I drove east from Milwaukee and Montrose.
Originally Posted by HeadFirst
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-18 14:48 #19573Senior Member

Posts: 1573Isabela Pomares
60 min for 130-200, for HJ? She must be hypnotizing her clients.
Originally Posted by JohnMBishop29
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-18 09:54 #19572Senior Member

Posts: 180You can PM me about that. I go back way too long with her to blast her all over the board but I'd be happy to share over PM.
Originally Posted by PwnLife
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-18 09:42 #19571Senior Member

Posts: 286What ad?
You forgot the link?
Originally Posted by DragonChinese
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-18 00:28 #19570Senior Member

Posts: 1291Pacifico
Call ahead and get appointment. They never answer the door unless they are expecting you. That also means, when someone is on the table, they aren't going to leave to answer the door.
Originally Posted by UncleNutzy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



