Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1131

    Sandy X!

    Hello guys.

    I have posted a few times about some of the lovely latinas that I have dreamt about. I recently had a dream about Sandy X, advertising on a very popular site that mongers here frequent. Just wanted to fill you in on my dream:

    First and foremost, Sandy has some of the nicest people setting her schedule. Juan and Cindy's are all about customer service and they were the people I dreamt about on the front end. Very informative. Very professional.

    As for Sandy X. I am pretty sure I remember some very positive reviews from anoTHEr site. However, this was easy for me since I have worked with Juan and Cindy in the past during my travels to other cities. Let me start by saying. Sandy was right on time. I love this. No waiting 10-20 m in a parking lot. She was good to go at the time we agreed. That is huge for me. Second. Pictures were spot on. May have a few more tats, but nothing distracting. More in a minute. Third. No rush. She seems to enjoy what she does.

    Now for the dream. I arrived (on time) and met Sandy at a place just outside of Charlotte. She is warm and greeted me with a hug and some very GFE kissing to start. It's hot and I'll always opt for a quick shower. Trust me, you should too. I come out of the shower and Sandy is ready to go. She's in some sexy lingerie, about 5'5" with some beautiful man mades a that are not done justice in her pics. We continue with some great kissing and then she drops to her knees. The GFE halts and this girl is full fledge PSE. Every mans dream. BIG PLUS. She is expert at her craft! In terms of transpiring Charlotte meteorological events. This lovely lady can blow at a Catigory 5 force!! What transpired was about 10 m of mind blowing hurricane force mouth service. And I blow. Not my usual, but this girl was spot on. Nice convo for recovery, a little cleanup and some more GFE kissing. Soon after we go for a second round. Per her request. No discussion and I obeyed. Again into a flurry of GFE vs PSE. I don't know how much detail I can disclose. But every letter I can think of applied. Yes. Every letter. And she appeared to love it. Never rushed, but I always insist that I am out by the hour. She never mentioned it and NEVER rushed me.

    Now, she is a little on the high side as most ladies are on the other popular advertisement site (https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1), but you get what you pay for. This lady is worth every cent and more for what she provides in this area. BONUS. She is traveling with a friend equally beautiful and they work together. I'm sure Juan and Cindy can be of assistance if you need help with either. Or both!!

    Hope this gives you some solid info. I have always enjoyed the Latinas that come through and hope you can as well. Better hurry. With a possible hurricane heading this way you better get in while you can!

    Thank you Juan. Thank you Cindy. Especially. Thank you Sandy!

  2. #1130

    Sandy X

    Hello guys.

    I have posted a few times about some of the lovely latinas that I have dreamt about. I recently had a dream about Sandy X, advertising on a very popular site that mongers here frequent. Just wanted to fill you in on my dream:

    First and foremost, Sandy has some of the nicest people setting her schedule. Juan and Cindy's are all about customer service and they were the people I dreamt about on the front end. Very informative. Very professional.

    As for Sandy X. I am pretty sure I remember some very positive reviews from anoTHEr site. However, this was easy for me since I have worked with Juan and Cindy in the past during my travels to other cities. Let me start by saying. Sandy was right on time. I love this. No waiting 10-20 m in a parking lot. She was good to go at the time we agreed. That is huge for me. Second. Pictures were spot on. May have a few more tats, but nothing distracting. More in a minute. Third. No rush. She seems to enjoy what she does.

    Now for the dream. I arrived (on time) and met Sandy at a place just outside of Charlotte. She is warm and greeted me with a hug and some very GFE kissing to start. It's hot and I'll always opt for a quick shower. Trust me, you should too. I come out of the shower and Sandy is ready to go. She's in some sexy lingerie, about 5'5" with some beautiful man mades a that are not done justice in her pics. We continue with some great kissing and then she drops to her knees. The GFE halts and this girl is full fledge PSE. Every mans dream. BIG PLUS. She is expert at her craft! In terms of transpiring Charlotte meteorological events. This lovely lady can blow at a Catigory 5 force!! What transpired was about 10 m of mind blowing hurricane force mouth service. And I blow. Not my usual, but this girl was spot on. Nice convo for recovery, a little cleanup and some more GFE kissing. Soon after we go for a second round. Per her request. No discussion and I obeyed. Again into a flurry of GFE vs PSE. I don't know how much detail I can disclose. But every letter I can think of applied. Yes. Every letter. And she appeared to love it. Never rushed, but I always insist that I am out by the hour. She never mentioned it and NEVER rushed me.

    Now, she is a little on the high side as most ladies are on the other popular advertisement site (https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1), but you get what you pay for. This lady is worth every cent and more for what she provides in this area. BONUS. She is traveling with a friend equally beautiful and they work together. I'm sure Juan and Cindy can be of assistance if you need help with either. Or both!!

    Hope this gives you some solid info. I have always enjoyed the Latinas that come through and hope you can as well. Better hurry. With a possible hurricane heading this way you better get in while you can!

    Thank you Juan. Thank you Cindy. Especially. Thank you Sandy!

  3. #1129

    She's a go!

    Saw her will def repeat. Pics are recent and accurate. Great rates did 60 qv. Clean room everything covered for me anyway. If you like pawg with great head and better pussy she's it. I don't leave many reviews but she was worth one. Not a clock watcher and not at a shittt motel LOL

    .

  4. #1128

    ISO India Provider

    Another bucket list item I'd like to knock off my list. Anyone know of any providers in the NC area that are from India?

    Thanks,

    PK.

  5. #1127
    Someone posted she had a bigger belly than pics show but no comment on performance / service quality.

    PK.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreshPrince09  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her post for a while. Has anyone checked it out yet?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...c/372462699992

  6. #1126

    Re: Bonnie

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    Damn in her 60's how is the stuff is it still good?
    She's definitely soft in most areas and super skinny. That said, her body is nicer than some girls I've seen half her age.

    She's sweet, welcoming, not too chatty. No demons. Which seems to be getting harder to come by these days.

    Surprisingly tight kitty, took a Greek pounding like a champ, no complaints.

    But that head game tho! Swear to God, one of the best BBBJs I've ever had, bar none. That alone was worth the price of admission. I guess as the saying goes, don't knock it til you try it.

  7. #1125

    Tiffani

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    Tiffani a good provider far as service and she pretty she got a belly her tits not big as they are on pix said she lost weight. No signs of demons but maybe so said she only been in the game a month. Don't no about GFE or daty bc I'm not into hugging and kissing and eating providers even tho I might do a bbf some times which is also dumb as hell. But for the the rates. 60 you can't go wrong wit Tiff her BBBJ game is what most guys go for from what I read so far but I did her doggy and it was damn good.
    Thanks for the info be safe out there.

  8. #1124

    Had anyone tried this one?

    I've been seeing her post for a while. Has anyone checked it out yet?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...c/372462699992

  9. #1123

    Going tomorrow, but her ad just disappeared

    I just scheduled with her for tomorrow and now I noticed her ad is gone. Guess she has enough business for now? LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunt  [View Original Post]
    Like the ad says, I met Delilah at her condo. Did a little get-acquainted while she smoked on the patio, then went inside. Her pricing is complicated, but I just wanted the BBBJ, so it was $. Pics are accurate. Not my preferred body style but her service is outstanding. No rush session with balls-deep DT and unrushed BBBJCIM. This is a sweet friendly girl who delivers as promised. I will repeat.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/462140738512

  10. #1122

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by WerkingKlasse  [View Original Post]
    About to meet this one, anybody have any experiences with her yet? I've seen her post before but never took the plunge.
    I went ahead and shot my shot. I did what I call an "extended Q. V. " 120 all in. She advertises 120/160/200. Was in an extended stay style hotel off i77. Clearly some baby damage upon arrival, and was a bit let down by it. Not GFE, but easy to talk to and get along with. Sweet girl worth a shot if you want solid non GFE service.

  11. #1121

    Starr? Not the weird one.

    About to meet this one, anybody have any experiences with her yet? I've seen her post before but never took the plunge.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 144174087289MzAwMjU5NTM2NQ.jpg‎  

  12. #1120
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    I think the who board has did her lmao myself included.
    Was she any good?

  13. #1119

    Visit.

    Set up an appointment and plan on trying her out today! Will gladly post a review myself as well as other ladies I have seen in the last couple months.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunt  [View Original Post]
    Like the ad says, I met Delilah at her condo. Did a little get-acquainted while she smoked on the patio, then went inside. Her pricing is complicated, but I just wanted the BBBJ, so it was $. Pics are accurate. Not my preferred body style but her service is outstanding. No rush session with balls-deep DT and unrushed BBBJCIM. This is a sweet friendly girl who delivers as promised. I will repeat.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/462140738512

  14. #1118

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by MoredRuthers  [View Original Post]
    7048835901 asked 100 hh.

    Surprised when I pulled up it was a decent apartment complex.

    I got there met a Handler big black dude, sounded like a gay guy so I was okay with it. Asked for the money but I said no I want to see her and I'll deal with her. She wanted all the lights off so I'm starting to feel her up and the boobs were hairy.

    So if you're looking for a dude posing as a chick asking for tips with a low rate. It's not a chick.

    But if that's your thing here's the link.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...5901/1/1329686
    LOL, I posted a couple weeks not to see this one. I know that the person pictured isn't in Charlotte at all because I know who she is. As always guys, do your research on these posts and don't fall for the photos. Be safe.

  15. #1117

    Delilah GFE

    Like the ad says, I met Delilah at her condo. Did a little get-acquainted while she smoked on the patio, then went inside. Her pricing is complicated, but I just wanted the BBBJ, so it was $. Pics are accurate. Not my preferred body style but her service is outstanding. No rush session with balls-deep DT and unrushed BBBJCIM. This is a sweet friendly girl who delivers as promised. I will repeat.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/462140738512

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape