Thread: Agency Girls Report REVIEWS OF GIRLS ONLY
+
Add Report
Results 10,516 to 10,530 of 10969
-
09-11-18 10:58 #454Senior Member

Posts: 213Which Cindy
Assume this is MCE Cindy because of the context. There is a Cindy at EEC that I'd like to see but haven't had a chance yet. Any info on the other Cindy would be greatly appreciated. If I get to her first, I'll report back for sure.
Originally Posted by JohnSnowChi
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-18 22:55 #453Banned Member

Posts: 31Saw Cindy this weekend
So I saw a new girl on the email so I gave it a try. This girl looked 19-20. Very innocent looking girl. Totally into deep French kissing. Not sure if I'm some hot stud but she totally went tongue deep. Great French kissing and no limitation. Took a quick rinse and got to the bed and she immediately started blowing me. So licked my balls so perfectly without using her hands and would go up and down with her tongue. Totally fed my cock to her. This is is probably experimenting on how to do oral porn becuase she did everything I asked with her mouth. Does she deep throat? YES- completely. Does she swallow? Oh fuck yea every single drip. Sucks you off until you want to cry. I cim and had to take a break. I asked her to blow me again and she did. I don't think I can Same more becuase her mouth is just a must see.
Originally Posted by EricLex
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-18 22:23 #452Banned Member

Posts: 31Alexa and Danielle
Both Alexa and Danielle have amazing ass! Totally recommend those two if you like ass.
Originally Posted by Cranial
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-18 21:18 #451Senior Member

Posts: 87Recommendations / Acronyms
Good evening gentlemen.
I will be in the Evanston area for the weekend as I will be working the football game. I'm reading the posts for potential dates and have noticed ECE / MCE are quite popular. Could someone advise what specific agencies those are so I can narrow down my search? Also, feel free to DM if there are any popular UTRs in that area as well. If you're ever in the Columbus area I can provide good intel.
-
09-10-18 16:27 #450Senior Member

Posts: 149Porscha is gone (for now)
Porsche was awesome and incredibly chill, which made it all that much better for me. She's gone (potentially for good) from what I understand. It's a shame, as I saw her three times and counted her among my favorites.
Originally Posted by KisaHero
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-18 14:15 #449Regular Member

Posts: 24ISO feedback on Alexa from MCE
Couldn't find anything here, so I thought I'd ask about Alexa -- looks hot from her pics. Would like any intel on her, on the forum or DM me. So far, my repeat ATFs at MCE are Autumn, Megan and now Lin.
TIA!
-
09-10-18 08:22 #448Senior Member

Posts: 168Big butt mce
I would say porsha at mce has a nice big butt. I saw her some time ago and she's a nice gal.
Originally Posted by EricLex
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-18 07:57 #447Senior Member

Posts: 153Summer
Saw Summer the other day after Lin had to cancel. Never saw her before and I get nervous seeing a new woman. She answered the door in a sexy black dress with see through sides and high heels, no panties. She's a beautiful woman looks so young and innocent. I had to ask her if she was a cheerleader since everyone mentions it in there posts. She said yes and showed me several flexible positions, wish I could have took a picture cause it was hot. She is up for everything still no anal or dfk like others mentioned. She's very eager to please. She started naming mce girls and asked if I have seen them but I said no. I gave her the names of the ones I've seen. Quick shower, some lfk, helped her out of her dress and her body is banging at least I like the skinny petite women. Started daty, fiv, fia until she came she has a beatiful pussy was tasty and could do that all day. Grabbed a pillow and she got on her knees She gives a nice BBBJ with dt. Got a chance to bang her with her standing bent over the bed with her right leg on the bed. The sight of her was so hot was in that position until I got tired. Laid on bed she started more BBBJ while I played with her pussy. Went into 69 with more daty, fiv, fia. Time was running out stood up on the bed to give her a facial when time ran out and no release. Ughhhh that sucks! Took a shower and left disappointed but wasnt her fault. The one thing I was dissappointed about was she had her hair up and I was going to take the hair band off to see her long hair flowing cause I love women with long hair. Found out she has hair extensions. I like women that have naturally long hair.
-
09-09-18 21:48 #446Senior Member

Posts: 130Little help, friends
Hey, guys. I'm planning on seen someone at mce, and I was wondering if you guys could share who, in your opinion, has the biggest, best butt. I like 'them nice and round. I have a couple ladies I've been planning on seeing but would definitely welcome other opinions. I read previous posts and deduced what I could. Thanks, gents.
-
09-06-18 22:31 #445Senior Member

Posts: 253Klaudia
Thank you!
Originally Posted by JohnSnowChi
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-18 21:55 #444Banned Member

Posts: 307Octavia
I see that EEC Octavia is hosting at Ohare. She hasn't been around for a while and today is the first day I've seen her listed in a long time. I had the pleasure of seeing her earlier in the year. I highly recommend!
-
09-06-18 18:41 #443Senior Member

Posts: 171She might be my favorite provider sexy, great kisser, excellent bbj, I also did BBFS which is probably why she's my all time favorite. Idk if that's still on the table, but highly recommend.
Originally Posted by Cranial
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-18 18:06 #442Senior Member

Posts: 149Brittney
I am wondering if anyone has seen Brittney from Michelle's Escorts? She's a tiny wisp of a thing, and looks like fun, but was hoping to get some feedback before pulling the trigger. Happy to receive feedback in a PM. Thanks.
-
09-06-18 12:58 #441Senior Member

Posts: 53Natasha ECE. Anal.
I never got to ask her about anal. Her pussy was too tight for me to leave it. I did, however, insert my thumb Knuckle deep into her anus when she was in RCG. Any deeper than a knuckle she was uncomfortable with it so I backed out. Hope that helps you. She is only here for 2 weeks, I think, before she goes back to Florida.
Originally Posted by LickThenStick
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-18 10:24 #440Banned Member

Posts: 31This might not help but here goes
It's challenging but here is my attempts.
Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz
[View Original Post]
Both gorgeous long blonde hair.
Both gorgeous green eyes.
Summer seems like a tight cheer leader and.
Klaudia looks like a tight girl next door.
Both have a perfect body. Seriously both.
I wouldn't know whom to choose. They are both all on that 9. 5 out of 10 in looks.










Reply With Quote






