Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #447

    Summer

    Saw Summer the other day after Lin had to cancel. Never saw her before and I get nervous seeing a new woman. She answered the door in a sexy black dress with see through sides and high heels, no panties. She's a beautiful woman looks so young and innocent. I had to ask her if she was a cheerleader since everyone mentions it in there posts. She said yes and showed me several flexible positions, wish I could have took a picture cause it was hot. She is up for everything still no anal or dfk like others mentioned. She's very eager to please. She started naming mce girls and asked if I have seen them but I said no. I gave her the names of the ones I've seen. Quick shower, some lfk, helped her out of her dress and her body is banging at least I like the skinny petite women. Started daty, fiv, fia until she came she has a beatiful pussy was tasty and could do that all day. Grabbed a pillow and she got on her knees She gives a nice BBBJ with dt. Got a chance to bang her with her standing bent over the bed with her right leg on the bed. The sight of her was so hot was in that position until I got tired. Laid on bed she started more BBBJ while I played with her pussy. Went into 69 with more daty, fiv, fia. Time was running out stood up on the bed to give her a facial when time ran out and no release. Ughhhh that sucks! Took a shower and left disappointed but wasnt her fault. The one thing I was dissappointed about was she had her hair up and I was going to take the hair band off to see her long hair flowing cause I love women with long hair. Found out she has hair extensions. I like women that have naturally long hair.

  2. #446

    Little help, friends

    Hey, guys. I'm planning on seen someone at mce, and I was wondering if you guys could share who, in your opinion, has the biggest, best butt. I like 'them nice and round. I have a couple ladies I've been planning on seeing but would definitely welcome other opinions. I read previous posts and deduced what I could. Thanks, gents.

  3. #445

    Klaudia

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSnowChi  [View Original Post]
    It's challenging but here is my attempts.

    Both gorgeous long blonde hair.

    Both gorgeous green eyes.

    Summer seems like a tight cheer leader and.

    Klaudia looks like a tight girl next door.

    Both have a perfect body. Seriously both.

    I wouldn't know whom to choose. They are both all on that 9. 5 out of 10 in looks.
    Thank you!

  4. #444

    Octavia

    I see that EEC Octavia is hosting at Ohare. She hasn't been around for a while and today is the first day I've seen her listed in a long time. I had the pleasure of seeing her earlier in the year. I highly recommend!

  5. #443
    Quote Originally Posted by Cranial  [View Original Post]
    I am wondering if anyone has seen Brittney from Michelle's Escorts? She's a tiny wisp of a thing, and looks like fun, but was hoping to get some feedback before pulling the trigger. Happy to receive feedback in a PM. Thanks.
    She might be my favorite provider sexy, great kisser, excellent bbj, I also did BBFS which is probably why she's my all time favorite. Idk if that's still on the table, but highly recommend.

  6. #442

    Brittney

    I am wondering if anyone has seen Brittney from Michelle's Escorts? She's a tiny wisp of a thing, and looks like fun, but was hoping to get some feedback before pulling the trigger. Happy to receive feedback in a PM. Thanks.

  7. #441

    Natasha ECE. Anal.

    Quote Originally Posted by LickThenStick  [View Original Post]
    Does she do anal? I read on TER that she does for extra. Hadn't had a chance to see her. That European body and ass looks fantastic for anal.
    I never got to ask her about anal. Her pussy was too tight for me to leave it. I did, however, insert my thumb Knuckle deep into her anus when she was in RCG. Any deeper than a knuckle she was uncomfortable with it so I backed out. Hope that helps you. She is only here for 2 weeks, I think, before she goes back to Florida.

  8. #440

    This might not help but here goes

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternalchaoz  [View Original Post]
    How would you compare Klaudia to Summer in looks?
    It's challenging but here is my attempts.

    Both gorgeous long blonde hair.

    Both gorgeous green eyes.

    Summer seems like a tight cheer leader and.

    Klaudia looks like a tight girl next door.

    Both have a perfect body. Seriously both.

    I wouldn't know whom to choose. They are both all on that 9. 5 out of 10 in looks.

  9. #439

    Autumn at MCE is getting scarcer

    I saw this popular, gorgeous hoofer a week ago Saturday and after the session was bummed when she told me she's changing a few things in her life and will only be available every other week for maybe a day. It's no secret now because the agency posted it on their daily report. She and Kylie are two of the very best all around girls at MCE, if they were independent hoofers they could command an easy 8 an hour. My what made it even more bittersweet is that after she told me, proceeded to give an amazing BBBJ to "tide me over untiil the next time. " I'm glad Kylie's sill around regularly to keep the reliable fun going!

  10. #438
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #437

    Klaudia

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSnowChi  [View Original Post]
    I think your smelling her tanning spray. She smells normal. But you must know that girls that are American have a unique smell becuase of the unhealthy diet in this country. I really was worried about the smell but nothing at all. I think that it could also be that you don't like that agency so you find something wrong with all their girls. I do book 3-4,5 girls each week. They have a great list of girls and good variety. Considering the industry, I feel they do a better job than any other agency so I don't complain, I appreciate the access they give us. I've been to LA and NY and I've had to pay 2 x-3 x what they are charging here.

    I saw summer on Tuesday. Gosh isn't she something? Who would think that a small girl like that can deep throats all that cock. She goes all in you til her eyes get watery. This girl knows how to blow. She licks balls and rims. I don't know why I would not see her at least weekly.

    Then today I saw klaudia. I think that the line up is too perfect not to see them. Klaudia has the sexiest little body. I rammed her so good and she did not quit, she kept taking it like a champ. Bent her over on the corner of the bed and went at it.

    Booked Stephanie for tomorrow.
    How would you compare Klaudia to Summer in looks?

  12. #436

    That's funny

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerGuy  [View Original Post]
    My nose must be too sensitive because I saw Megan (for the very last time!) last week at O'Hare and her pussy still had that pungent rancid odor, must be her hygiene between sessions, not enough time to clean up. She's still a wild cat, but the odor is a deal breaker for me. I guess the trick is to get her first before she's seen any other dudes for the day, but still no excuse. You must see 3-4 MCE girls a week, dude, almost every one of them. Man I wish I had your bankroll. LOL.
    I think your smelling her tanning spray. She smells normal. But you must know that girls that are American have a unique smell becuase of the unhealthy diet in this country. I really was worried about the smell but nothing at all. I think that it could also be that you don't like that agency so you find something wrong with all their girls. I do book 3-4,5 girls each week. They have a great list of girls and good variety. Considering the industry, I feel they do a better job than any other agency so I don't complain, I appreciate the access they give us. I've been to LA and NY and I've had to pay 2 x-3 x what they are charging here.

    I saw summer on Tuesday. Gosh isn't she something? Who would think that a small girl like that can deep throats all that cock. She goes all in you til her eyes get watery. This girl knows how to blow. She licks balls and rims. I don't know why I would not see her at least weekly.

    Then today I saw klaudia. I think that the line up is too perfect not to see them. Klaudia has the sexiest little body. I rammed her so good and she did not quit, she kept taking it like a champ. Bent her over on the corner of the bed and went at it.

    Booked Stephanie for tomorrow.

  13. #435

    Natasha. Anal not on my menu.

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyebrent  [View Original Post]
    They come from all over, and they travel all over. Just depends on the girl.
    I saw her last year and while she enjoyed DATO, and even let me put the tip of my thumb in her anus when I was fucking her, anything else was seemingly off the table (despite my offers and borderline pathetic begging! Fantastic body though, probably top 5 of any of my encounters, but not terribly warm personality wise (if that matters to you).

  14. #434

    MCE Selena

    Got the chance with Selena a few days ago and she really did the trick for me. Pierced nips and septum, assorted tattoos including and under-boob corset type, and a nice little body.

    Only thing about it is that she has that trouble look in her eyes, so I'd be surprised if she is around for long, so get it while you can if you like them a little on the emo / goth edge.

  15. #433

    Kira (Michelle's).

    I saw Kira Vu from Michelle's Escorts over the weekend. She greeted me in some skimpy lingerie, and she is stunning, a taut, flat stomach, perfect breasts (albeit not natural) and a curvy ass. We made out standing up for a bit, at which point she turned around, backed up, and grinded me very well. I took off her lingerie, and pushed her face first onto the bed. I dove in for some DATY, and she was loving it. She kept inching down, which I took as a signal to dine at the O, and I stayed there for a while (the "OMGs" she uttered were an even clearer signal). I wanted her to get me off, so I climbed on the bed, and she gave me a proper BBBJ, all the while I rubbed her ass and vag with my outstretched arm. She put a condom on me and got on top. She was extremely tight, and I was so hard from the DATY / O and her BBBJ that I told her I was about to come, at which point she turned into a piston, and I lasted maybe 10 seconds more. She cleaned me up, we cuddled a bit, and discussed when she would be returning. I have recently had a good run with my choices for companionship, and Kira is no exception. I will repeat when she returns (hopefully in October).

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape