Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bbws in orlando

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 667
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by TittyManCam  [View Original Post]
    BBWs aren't my thing but this one is skilled in the headache dept. Had a few recommendations and this was my 2nd date with this one during the blackout and once again not disappointed. Highly recommended for any BBW lover. She used to advertise on Babylon but I think its closed off the US providers now. I have digits for BBW fans out there.

    TMC.
    I've had multiple dreams with her and she is always down for a quick headache remedy!! She love what she does and is great at it. Always begs for the cum and Swallows every drop!

    She's my last minute SP.

  2. #36

    Freaky Chrissy

    What bbw lovers? Saw Chrissy yesterday. This time set up was easy. She was at a good ole motel on w 50. Get there and she was looking kind nice. Immediately started sucking on those big ass tits. She seemed to like this so we both got undressed and she starts the CBJ. Its decent but no love for the boys. So we start off in cg. Decent riding skill and finished in standing k9. She can take a pounding and that azz is nice. I would repeat in a pinch. $ burritos hh. Stay Safe!

    https://backpage.com.orlando.listcrawler.com/post/26972104/

  3. #35

    Need bbw latin flavor

    BBBJ. Don't like that covered stuff it's not the same and I don't care if she can do it like bella it's still not the same I'm looking bbw latin flavor ass like jersey girl. If there ain't none then jersey an marina will half to be put on payroll. Now bella would have been perfect but no BBBJ but if greek is still on the menu I'll think about it.

  4. #34

    Nikki

    What up brother mongers. Finally got to see Nikki. I saw reviews that she didn't look like her pics but to me she does. And she is thick like I like them. She's not a bbw but definitely not a spinner. Had been trying to see her for 2 years but our schedules never linked up. Finally last Sunday we met up at the Geneva. Man she was worth the wait. She is Latina. Nice soft skin and a delicious azz. She's got natural 34 c's maybe I'm not sure cause once she got naked I was focused on the azz. Once we got the biz out of the way she starts the CBJ which was pretty good. Then time for the rodeo. Good old rcg and I filled the hat. She's got some serious riding skills. Chat for a bit then we left. A little pricey at 1. 5 / hh but worth it. I will repeat. Stay safe.

    https://escortbabylon.net/#orlando / post /3305299901/22055407/26519482.

  5. #33

    Dahlia

    Quote Originally Posted by Meshtoff  [View Original Post]
    She is really big and very natural. Unshaved everywhere.

    Nice lady but as big girls go for me I won't repeat. But if you like them big and natural go for it. I did not try her massage. Head game was ok.
    Wow, these girls should be able to copyright their professional name. It should be a crime for this girl to take the name of a legend. We all miss the original Dahlia since she retired. And yes, she is retired. Maybe still seeing a few of her favorite guys (wink, wink).

  6. #32

    Fetish friendly Ciroc

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Seems like menu is not side open no Greek and I think she's a little bit expensive to my liking.
    Greek may not be on the menu but everything else is. Have you ever had a provider spend 10 to 15 minutes not sucking but making love to just your balls and taint area while slapping junior on their face? Junior was jumping around so much then finally took it deep and buried her nose where pubic hairs usually reside but not on me haha, and she stayed there for about 20 seconds and came up for air and then just sloppily devoured my balls and taint again while stroking junior and staring up at me to see my reaction to all of this. I'm surprised I held back from blowing my load. This sucking, DT and ball massage with her mouth and hand went on for at least 15 to 20 minutes till I had to get inside her. She bent that big azz over the side of the bed and I grabbed a cover then went to work. Her arch looked amazing azz I grabbed a handful and beat it so hard my thrust meeting her azz cheeks sounded like I was receiving a round of applause from the guest audience LOL. Finally I decided to bust and felt her walls massage junior till he went limp.

    Went to clean up and when I returned to the bed area she was on her knees playing with herself motioning me to come here. I walked over with junior limped swinging in the wind and she took him in her mouth deep throat while soft and did some sorta mouth massage which was just right and didn't cause me to feel sensitive. Something that never happens so soon anymore until now, I came to life instantly on her throat. She stared up at me and was going to work. Another long pause with junior deep in her throat and nose to my pubic area. I looked at the time so I snatched junior out her throat because I had to be somewhere. She stayed in that position on her knees playing with herself as I got dressed and departed still with her fingers in her snatch.

    I think I can live without Greek with this one.

    Top 2 if not best experience I've had in this hobby including my abroad experiences as well.

    https://alligator.com.orlando.listcrawler.com/post/26917657/

  7. #31

    Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenRod123  [View Original Post]
    Menu is wide open! I strongly recommend this one. https://alligator.com.orlando.listcr...post/26917657/.

    GR.
    Seems like menu is not side open no Greek and I think she's a little bit expensive to my liking.

  8. #30
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1484
    Menu is wide open except for no Greek and everything covered.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenRod123  [View Original Post]
    Menu is wide open! I strongly recommend this one. https://alligator.com.orlando.listcr...post/26917657/.

    GR.

  9. #29

    East side Bbw freak!

    Menu is wide open! I strongly recommend this one. https://alligator.com.orlando.listcr...post/26917657/.

    GR.

  10. #28

    Dahlia

    Thanks. Anyone try the massage? I don't mind a girl her size if she's fun to be with and good with her hands.

    Quote Originally Posted by Meshtoff  [View Original Post]
    She is really big and very natural. Unshaved everywhere.

    Nice lady but as big girls go for me I won't repeat. But if you like them big and natural go for it. I did not try her massage. Head game was ok.

  11. #27

    Dahlia

    She is really big and very natural. Unshaved everywhere.

    Nice lady but as big girls go for me I won't repeat. But if you like them big and natural go for it. I did not try her massage. Head game was ok.

    Quote Originally Posted by IllWill  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback on Dahlia in casselberry?

    https://backpage.com.orlando.listcra...post/24329426/

  12. #26

    Dahlia

    Any feedback on Dahlia in casselberry?

    https://backpage.com.orlando.listcra...post/24329426/

  13. #25

    Stephanie

    https://backpage.com.orlando.listcra...t/26843591/Bbw

    Seen her ads for years but never dated. Was striking out big time last week on the trail so called her up. We've never met before and she gave me address and said call on arrival. I called 3 blocks away expecting crickets and she said she was checking in right then to her hotel on idrive. I parked and stepped into lobby and there she was at the counter. She saw me, smiled, I smiled back kind you we never met and she had no idea what I looked like. Lead me to her room. Fucking pent house type of room. At this point only words exchanged were hell and a smile. No money. She stripped down and asked how I wanted it. I took that pear shaped chubby k9 for a few minutes then I lied down for a BJ and cum in her month. It was a quick visit that I arranged for and:15 minutes is what I took. She was a champ. Left the. 5 donation on table as I dressed and left. And only word exchanged was hello, how she knew I was the John was beyond me. I must've had a name tag on. I will repeat and her pics are accurate.

  14. #24

    Try this

    Quote Originally Posted by DiknahzTee  [View Original Post]
    We're the big girls at.
    I saw this one last month. Good service and decent rate.

    https://backpage.com.orlando.listcra...post/26492815/

  15. #23

    Need bbw

    We're the big girls at.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape