Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 8184
-
09-18-18 20:04 #1989Senior Member

Posts: 219SA is hands down the best and biggest.
Originally Posted by Evangelion27
[View Original Post]
The thing you got to do is find girls that are new to the site and WANT to talk. If you are looking for a girl who is going to quote a number of roses on the second email in, then you are only going to get what you describe here. Put a little bit of effort into it and you will find a college girl (or even legal highschool) who will make you the happiest man on earth over a long weekend or spring break for $1000.
-
09-18-18 19:46 #1988Senior Member

Posts: 1170Yes some of the posting are old, I don't know why they keep them up. But there are some on there that are still currently active. Like any site you got to do your research.
Originally Posted by OrlandoDoc
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-18 11:38 #1987Senior Member

Posts: 158Secret benefits
Some of the postings on there are from woman who have been out of the business for years.
Originally Posted by ScottChase1976
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-18 10:48 #1986Senior Member

Posts: 222Isn't that just another escort site? It's what it seems like. Maybe I'm wrong.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
Scott.
-
09-18-18 10:40 #1985Senior Member

Posts: 335Secret benefits
I tried secret benefits but that site was mostly scam with fake accounts. I did get one number but she turned out to be a weirdo.
Originally Posted by Evangelion27
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-18 11:31 #1984Senior Member

Posts: 1170Try this site
Try this site, some are up there in the price but you can also find some jewels at a reasonable price.
Originally Posted by Evangelion27
[View Original Post]
http://orlando.sugarnights.com
Orlo69.
-
09-17-18 10:57 #1983Senior Member

Posts: 89Nothing to do
Well. Guys. I finished my suscription in SA. And let me tell you that this site completely sucks. Is not as before anymore. Most of the girls. Ar scammers. Or old ladies from backpage. This was the worse experience in my 2 years in that site. The rest of girls. Wants more than 500 hundred per date. And 200 just for a dinner. Somebody can recommend a good site?? Because SA is d ead for me.
-
09-10-18 14:50 #1982Senior Member

Posts: 665The Baby Jamie
https://www.seeking.com/member/1d789...4-bf7b9f9c19e3 What a fat ass she is now. Who is fucking her??
-
09-10-18 14:30 #1981Senior Member

Posts: 264Yea, I have found if you find one you like and want to be a reg with, they will go BB if you can show them a clean lab test. Was able to get one with one with my monger name on it http://myprivatelabs.com. Ordered it online with a giftcard using my monger email address and name. They send you the paper work to take to a lab that even says not to check I'd. They then email you the results to your monger email address. Pretty slick and has been my passport to BB heaven with some really hot young SugarBabies.
Originally Posted by HarryPlopper
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-18 15:25 #1980Senior Member

Posts: 851My experience was 50%+ wanted rubbers. I only hit a few for one nighters that wanted a raincoat. I had 3 regulars for the last 2 years that were BB and it was a great time.
Originally Posted by LogJammin18
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-18 14:22 #1979Senior Member

Posts: 264Doing a little SB survey.
What has your experience been with SBs and condoms? For example, younger ones don't care? Older once want to see a STD test?
I would say 20% of so insist on rubbers.
-
09-05-18 11:41 #1978Senior Member

Posts: 103Thanks for the heads up. Did you report her to the site?
Originally Posted by UtahLegend
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-18 20:42 #1977Senior Member

Posts: 103Scammer alert
Will talk, text and ask you to western union her money.
https://www.seeking.com/member/8cb6a...d-63fc32c0fcc6
-
08-31-18 15:06 #1976Senior Member

Posts: 299Definitely willing to take your castoffs
No need for introduction just share their profile names and il do all the work without mentioning you.
Originally Posted by MadraBidDog
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-18 18:40 #1975Senior Member

Posts: 103Could be
Something made me ask upfront. I was burned by the Hotest SB ever in Dallas. Said 2 times upfront. She lipped me until I was about to release applied condom and talked dirty. I was done in 3 minutes. I was dumb and gave all upfront. Never again half upfront and the rest when we are done.
Originally Posted by Petroff
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





