Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 8182
-
09-18-18 10:40 #1987Senior Member

Posts: 335Secret benefits
I tried secret benefits but that site was mostly scam with fake accounts. I did get one number but she turned out to be a weirdo.
Originally Posted by Evangelion27
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-18 11:31 #1986Senior Member

Posts: 1170Try this site
Try this site, some are up there in the price but you can also find some jewels at a reasonable price.
Originally Posted by Evangelion27
[View Original Post]
http://orlando.sugarnights.com
Orlo69.
-
09-17-18 10:57 #1985Senior Member

Posts: 89Nothing to do
Well. Guys. I finished my suscription in SA. And let me tell you that this site completely sucks. Is not as before anymore. Most of the girls. Ar scammers. Or old ladies from backpage. This was the worse experience in my 2 years in that site. The rest of girls. Wants more than 500 hundred per date. And 200 just for a dinner. Somebody can recommend a good site?? Because SA is d ead for me.
-
09-10-18 14:50 #1984Senior Member

Posts: 665The Baby Jamie
https://www.seeking.com/member/1d789...4-bf7b9f9c19e3 What a fat ass she is now. Who is fucking her??
-
09-10-18 14:30 #1983Senior Member

Posts: 264Yea, I have found if you find one you like and want to be a reg with, they will go BB if you can show them a clean lab test. Was able to get one with one with my monger name on it http://myprivatelabs.com. Ordered it online with a giftcard using my monger email address and name. They send you the paper work to take to a lab that even says not to check I'd. They then email you the results to your monger email address. Pretty slick and has been my passport to BB heaven with some really hot young SugarBabies.
Originally Posted by HarryPlopper
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-18 15:25 #1982Senior Member

Posts: 851My experience was 50%+ wanted rubbers. I only hit a few for one nighters that wanted a raincoat. I had 3 regulars for the last 2 years that were BB and it was a great time.
Originally Posted by LogJammin18
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-18 14:22 #1981Senior Member

Posts: 264Doing a little SB survey.
What has your experience been with SBs and condoms? For example, younger ones don't care? Older once want to see a STD test?
I would say 20% of so insist on rubbers.
-
09-05-18 11:41 #1980Senior Member

Posts: 103Thanks for the heads up. Did you report her to the site?
Originally Posted by UtahLegend
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-18 20:42 #1979Senior Member

Posts: 103Scammer alert
Will talk, text and ask you to western union her money.
https://www.seeking.com/member/8cb6a...d-63fc32c0fcc6
-
08-31-18 15:06 #1978Senior Member

Posts: 299Definitely willing to take your castoffs
No need for introduction just share their profile names and il do all the work without mentioning you.
Originally Posted by MadraBidDog
[View Original Post]
-
08-29-18 18:40 #1977Senior Member

Posts: 103Could be
Something made me ask upfront. I was burned by the Hotest SB ever in Dallas. Said 2 times upfront. She lipped me until I was about to release applied condom and talked dirty. I was done in 3 minutes. I was dumb and gave all upfront. Never again half upfront and the rest when we are done.
Originally Posted by Petroff
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-18 16:21 #1976Senior Member

Posts: 103That's possible, with these girls you never know. But in my opinion she is into girls, and because there are not enough sugar mommies she has to resort to guys. The rules don't apply to the other woman on the threesomes.
Originally Posted by UtahLegend
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-18 19:49 #1975Senior Member

Posts: 103Think she has management.
She is too strict and business like for an 18 yo. Was like one nut and I am gone.
Originally Posted by Petroff
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-18 17:07 #1974Senior Member

Posts: 103Bunnyprincess
She is in the Kissimmee area. Mixed race latina, around 19-20 yo, not a spinner; curves in the right places. She asked for over 300 and accepted 200 without haggling. She's DTF and will meet you right on time. Negatives: no kissing, no oral, transactional attitude. Positives: follows instructions well; she's game for lots of kinky stuff, trios and visits to the islands.
https://www.seeking.com/member/f6948...9-86e7a881bd31
-
08-26-18 16:01 #1973Senior Member

Posts: 103You don't have to keep the auto renewal on.
Just after you pay for the month, cancel the auto renewal option and then proceed to remove the credit card info that is below it. By the end of the month the membership will expire.
Originally Posted by Herbie53
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






