Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1128

    ISO India Provider

    Another bucket list item I'd like to knock off my list. Anyone know of any providers in the NC area that are from India?

    Thanks,

    PK.

  2. #1127
    Someone posted she had a bigger belly than pics show but no comment on performance / service quality.

    PK.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreshPrince09  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing her post for a while. Has anyone checked it out yet?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...c/372462699992

  3. #1126

    Re: Bonnie

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    Damn in her 60's how is the stuff is it still good?
    She's definitely soft in most areas and super skinny. That said, her body is nicer than some girls I've seen half her age.

    She's sweet, welcoming, not too chatty. No demons. Which seems to be getting harder to come by these days.

    Surprisingly tight kitty, took a Greek pounding like a champ, no complaints.

    But that head game tho! Swear to God, one of the best BBBJs I've ever had, bar none. That alone was worth the price of admission. I guess as the saying goes, don't knock it til you try it.

  4. #1125

    Tiffani

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    Tiffani a good provider far as service and she pretty she got a belly her tits not big as they are on pix said she lost weight. No signs of demons but maybe so said she only been in the game a month. Don't no about GFE or daty bc I'm not into hugging and kissing and eating providers even tho I might do a bbf some times which is also dumb as hell. But for the the rates. 60 you can't go wrong wit Tiff her BBBJ game is what most guys go for from what I read so far but I did her doggy and it was damn good.
    Thanks for the info be safe out there.

  5. #1124

    Had anyone tried this one?

    I've been seeing her post for a while. Has anyone checked it out yet?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...c/372462699992

  6. #1123

    Going tomorrow, but her ad just disappeared

    I just scheduled with her for tomorrow and now I noticed her ad is gone. Guess she has enough business for now? LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunt  [View Original Post]
    Like the ad says, I met Delilah at her condo. Did a little get-acquainted while she smoked on the patio, then went inside. Her pricing is complicated, but I just wanted the BBBJ, so it was $. Pics are accurate. Not my preferred body style but her service is outstanding. No rush session with balls-deep DT and unrushed BBBJCIM. This is a sweet friendly girl who delivers as promised. I will repeat.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/462140738512

  7. #1122

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by WerkingKlasse  [View Original Post]
    About to meet this one, anybody have any experiences with her yet? I've seen her post before but never took the plunge.
    I went ahead and shot my shot. I did what I call an "extended Q. V. " 120 all in. She advertises 120/160/200. Was in an extended stay style hotel off i77. Clearly some baby damage upon arrival, and was a bit let down by it. Not GFE, but easy to talk to and get along with. Sweet girl worth a shot if you want solid non GFE service.

  8. #1121

    Starr? Not the weird one.

    About to meet this one, anybody have any experiences with her yet? I've seen her post before but never took the plunge.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 144174087289MzAwMjU5NTM2NQ.jpg‎  

  9. #1120
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    I think the who board has did her lmao myself included.
    Was she any good?

  10. #1119

    Visit.

    Set up an appointment and plan on trying her out today! Will gladly post a review myself as well as other ladies I have seen in the last couple months.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunt  [View Original Post]
    Like the ad says, I met Delilah at her condo. Did a little get-acquainted while she smoked on the patio, then went inside. Her pricing is complicated, but I just wanted the BBBJ, so it was $. Pics are accurate. Not my preferred body style but her service is outstanding. No rush session with balls-deep DT and unrushed BBBJCIM. This is a sweet friendly girl who delivers as promised. I will repeat.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/462140738512

  11. #1118

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by MoredRuthers  [View Original Post]
    7048835901 asked 100 hh.

    Surprised when I pulled up it was a decent apartment complex.

    I got there met a Handler big black dude, sounded like a gay guy so I was okay with it. Asked for the money but I said no I want to see her and I'll deal with her. She wanted all the lights off so I'm starting to feel her up and the boobs were hairy.

    So if you're looking for a dude posing as a chick asking for tips with a low rate. It's not a chick.

    But if that's your thing here's the link.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...5901/1/1329686
    LOL, I posted a couple weeks not to see this one. I know that the person pictured isn't in Charlotte at all because I know who she is. As always guys, do your research on these posts and don't fall for the photos. Be safe.

  12. #1117

    Delilah GFE

    Like the ad says, I met Delilah at her condo. Did a little get-acquainted while she smoked on the patio, then went inside. Her pricing is complicated, but I just wanted the BBBJ, so it was $. Pics are accurate. Not my preferred body style but her service is outstanding. No rush session with balls-deep DT and unrushed BBBJCIM. This is a sweet friendly girl who delivers as promised. I will repeat.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/462140738512

  13. #1116

    That hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by Luigister  [View Original Post]
    Now this is a late review since I saw her earlier this week while she was still in town but it's relevant since she does come around every month. I made the drive down here for her since some of ya'll said she was safe. Saw her near the Men's club off tyvola in an upscale hotel. She was quick text back and set up everything smoothly. Just as the others said this woman is amazing! She's got a great bod even though she's in her late 30's, nice hourglass shape, and the foreign charm she has about her is very sexy nonetheless. In my dream I enjoyed BBBJ, CG, MISH, K9 and a few other secret moves I like to try to spice things up LOL. Overall great experience, only issue was that there seemed to be a LOT of LEO's patrolling the area that evening and almost spooked the horniness out of me but ended up pulling the trigger since others had previously vetted her in this forum. Just wanted to mention she's still a viable and sexy option to all these other girls who might rob ya. My damage was a buck-fiddy for hhr. Worth it IMHO. Cheers!

    https://alligator.com.charlotte.list...96724/isabella
    Yea if someone tells me they are at that hotel I just won't go, not only heavy LEO around also most of the girls over there have pimps. But this woman you picked is a gem for sure. I wish she was around more, but usually she stays in better spots then that.

  14. #1115

    Tiffany

    After reading some reviews, I decided to take the plunge myself. I was in the area, but didn't have much time to spare. She was very accommodating and saw me on very short notice. QV for. 6.

    Unfortunately, she didn't have any protection on her so I had to "settle" for a BBBJCIM. It was stellar, as others have noted in their reviews. I have tried to connect with her since, but haven't had much luck (timing / location). I will keep trying. Very interested to see how FS goes.

    Very nice woman and eager to please. Treat her well.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...m/665409787792
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tiff1.jpg‎  

  15. #1114

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape