Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,961 to 21,975 of 28515
-
09-10-18 16:51 #6555Senior Member

Posts: 2351Yep,
Originally Posted by BuckOwens
[View Original Post]
FWIW, she has left several clues in her ad that show her service sucks.
-
09-10-18 14:24 #6554Senior Member

Posts: 223Autumn is a definite no-go
https://alligator.com.atlanta.listcr...post/26887927/
Don't do it guys. Says all the right things on text. Changes the rules upon arrival. $60 QV turned into a CBJ only with plenty of attitude and she stayed dressed. It was a designed ripoff from the get-go. Her boyfriend / handler hangs around outside the door and flys a drone to keep an eye on things.
Won some; lose some.
Stay Safe!
Buck.
-
09-10-18 13:50 #6553Senior Member

Posts: 25Negative on Rori
My post hasn't shown up yet for me to edit but in case I get too busy: skipping this one. East point given as location, then twenty minutes later posts saying Marietta. I know maddy has two locations but she posts them together and ofc has lots of reccs from here.
-
09-10-18 13:23 #6552Senior Member

Posts: 25Rori on switter
https://switter.at/web/accounts/119282
This girl is so cute. I'm thinking about getting in touch. Just seeing if anyone has any info before I do.
-
09-10-18 12:46 #6551Senior Member

Posts: 3658Taisha?
Hello! You have 1 post and a search on the site is blank with the name Taisha. If you want to gain some credibility here you should be careful with info and spelling the name. We all have to start some where and I hope you understand. Hope you post more and become a good member here.
Originally Posted by Shader
[View Original Post]
Wet Dreams, PW.
-
09-10-18 11:21 #6550Banned Member

Posts: 10Warning. McDonough Area AVOID
Based on some insider info, it is best to avoid an agency advertising on the Atlanta and Macon STG sites. *The pimp (calls herself Kristen) is working with law enforcement in preparation for a sting operation targeting prostitution and trafficking. *She got busted and is cooperating to save her ass. *First collected info on ladies by posting recruiting ads (search the 470 number on STG) across GA and TN. *Now, collecting info on clients. *Here are some of the ads she is using for the McDonough area. *Note the phone numbers and photos. *.
http://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fema...8/288310148937
http://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fema...h/268800885469
http://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fema...e/284526733645
http://atlanta.skipthegames.com/fema...o/965985594516
Stay safe and avoid this scourge on our hobby.
-
09-10-18 10:50 #6549Senior Member

Posts: 482Any reports on this one?
This ad has caught my eye for a couple weeks. Marietta is a good location for me. Does anyone know the scoop on her?
https://alligator.com.atlanta.listcr...post/26687908/
-
09-10-18 02:51 #6548Regular Member

Posts: 5Sent you a pm. Whats her number? Ad link?
Originally Posted by Kyrow
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-18 22:05 #6547Senior Member

Posts: 2351Not her at all. This gal looks AA.
Originally Posted by ShyGuyAtlanta
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-18 21:29 #6546Regular Member

Posts: 20Tinkerbell
I'm not sure who her mother is, but her contact info is below.
Originally Posted by ShyGuyAtlanta
[View Original Post]
https://liveescortreviews.com/search...4&city=atlanta
-
09-09-18 20:45 #6545Senior Member

Posts: 114Jessica
Do you have a link or contact for her? The Peachtree City area works well for me.
Originally Posted by Novalimber2
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-18 20:29 #6544Senior Member

Posts: 256Jessica in Kennesaw
She apparently has a lot going on personally. Not too dependable at this point. She is up and down. She texted me about 3 weeks ago and asked I was going to go see her. I wasn't able to because I was busy, but never got back to her. She does travel back and forth between Peacntree City and Kennesaw. She needs to settle down some because when she is in the groove, she one of the best pieces out there. Damn she is good!
Originally Posted by ST0808
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-18 11:01 #6543Senior Member

Posts: 275Is this the Tinkerbell from years ago that was Deanna's daughter? Care to share contact info?
Originally Posted by Teflondon
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-18 21:13 #6542Banned Member

Posts: 1367If true he better hope he doesn't send his shit to somebody who is in LE because they can burn his butt whether he is legit about what he will do or not.
Originally Posted by BJ4015
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-18 14:34 #6541Senior Member

Posts: 44Katie.
I introduced her over in the "seeking arrangements" thread but thought I would here as well. I've been seeing her for a year now. She's extremely low key and has select availability. So she's not high volume. If you want more information please message me. Just turned 20. Stays in Lawrenceville but cannot host.









Reply With Quote




