Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,206 to 29,220 of 30338
-
09-10-18 19:21 #1133Senior Member

Posts: 3078For what its worth
These birds were available on short notice:
London.
True enough to pics that it could be her, early 20's, great assets, small rack, no chemistry, went for rubdown and ended up straight to business CBJ and cfs. Q. v. . 8 half $. 20 decent incall off 85 by airport.
Lorri.
https://backpage.com.charlotte.listc...42735/matthews
Pics are accurate, late 30's-40's, big ole booty, b-small c cups, very friendly very talkative, light rubdown, CBJ, cfs. Varied menu that upgrades with repeat visits. Nice incall near 74/485.
-
09-10-18 19:10 #1132Senior Member

Posts: 3078PK,
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
I will assume you mean Asian Indian and not North American. If so, I to have them on my bucket list. There is one that I know of, a provider in Raleigh that advertises as east Indian. I have not reached out to fellow mongers to vet her. Plus I feel like she would charge a premium.... At this point I have given up any hope of meeting a legit provider here and have resigned my self to either going to England or India to check that box on my list (I would fly 8+ hours for some new tail but wouldn't drive 3 lol!) Let me know if you pull that trigger!
https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/2642560.htm?cat=1
-
09-10-18 16:29 #1131Senior Member

Posts: 65Sandy X!
Hello guys.
I have posted a few times about some of the lovely latinas that I have dreamt about. I recently had a dream about Sandy X, advertising on a very popular site that mongers here frequent. Just wanted to fill you in on my dream:
First and foremost, Sandy has some of the nicest people setting her schedule. Juan and Cindy's are all about customer service and they were the people I dreamt about on the front end. Very informative. Very professional.
As for Sandy X. I am pretty sure I remember some very positive reviews from anoTHEr site. However, this was easy for me since I have worked with Juan and Cindy in the past during my travels to other cities. Let me start by saying. Sandy was right on time. I love this. No waiting 10-20 m in a parking lot. She was good to go at the time we agreed. That is huge for me. Second. Pictures were spot on. May have a few more tats, but nothing distracting. More in a minute. Third. No rush. She seems to enjoy what she does.
Now for the dream. I arrived (on time) and met Sandy at a place just outside of Charlotte. She is warm and greeted me with a hug and some very GFE kissing to start. It's hot and I'll always opt for a quick shower. Trust me, you should too. I come out of the shower and Sandy is ready to go. She's in some sexy lingerie, about 5'5" with some beautiful man mades a that are not done justice in her pics. We continue with some great kissing and then she drops to her knees. The GFE halts and this girl is full fledge PSE. Every mans dream. BIG PLUS. She is expert at her craft! In terms of transpiring Charlotte meteorological events. This lovely lady can blow at a Catigory 5 force!! What transpired was about 10 m of mind blowing hurricane force mouth service. And I blow. Not my usual, but this girl was spot on. Nice convo for recovery, a little cleanup and some more GFE kissing. Soon after we go for a second round. Per her request. No discussion and I obeyed. Again into a flurry of GFE vs PSE. I don't know how much detail I can disclose. But every letter I can think of applied. Yes. Every letter. And she appeared to love it. Never rushed, but I always insist that I am out by the hour. She never mentioned it and NEVER rushed me.
Now, she is a little on the high side as most ladies are on the other popular advertisement site (https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1), but you get what you pay for. This lady is worth every cent and more for what she provides in this area. BONUS. She is traveling with a friend equally beautiful and they work together. I'm sure Juan and Cindy can be of assistance if you need help with either. Or both!!
Hope this gives you some solid info. I have always enjoyed the Latinas that come through and hope you can as well. Better hurry. With a possible hurricane heading this way you better get in while you can!
Thank you Juan. Thank you Cindy. Especially. Thank you Sandy!
-
09-10-18 16:28 #1130Senior Member

Posts: 65Sandy X
Hello guys.
I have posted a few times about some of the lovely latinas that I have dreamt about. I recently had a dream about Sandy X, advertising on a very popular site that mongers here frequent. Just wanted to fill you in on my dream:
First and foremost, Sandy has some of the nicest people setting her schedule. Juan and Cindy's are all about customer service and they were the people I dreamt about on the front end. Very informative. Very professional.
As for Sandy X. I am pretty sure I remember some very positive reviews from anoTHEr site. However, this was easy for me since I have worked with Juan and Cindy in the past during my travels to other cities. Let me start by saying. Sandy was right on time. I love this. No waiting 10-20 m in a parking lot. She was good to go at the time we agreed. That is huge for me. Second. Pictures were spot on. May have a few more tats, but nothing distracting. More in a minute. Third. No rush. She seems to enjoy what she does.
Now for the dream. I arrived (on time) and met Sandy at a place just outside of Charlotte. She is warm and greeted me with a hug and some very GFE kissing to start. It's hot and I'll always opt for a quick shower. Trust me, you should too. I come out of the shower and Sandy is ready to go. She's in some sexy lingerie, about 5'5" with some beautiful man mades a that are not done justice in her pics. We continue with some great kissing and then she drops to her knees. The GFE halts and this girl is full fledge PSE. Every mans dream. BIG PLUS. She is expert at her craft! In terms of transpiring Charlotte meteorological events. This lovely lady can blow at a Catigory 5 force!! What transpired was about 10 m of mind blowing hurricane force mouth service. And I blow. Not my usual, but this girl was spot on. Nice convo for recovery, a little cleanup and some more GFE kissing. Soon after we go for a second round. Per her request. No discussion and I obeyed. Again into a flurry of GFE vs PSE. I don't know how much detail I can disclose. But every letter I can think of applied. Yes. Every letter. And she appeared to love it. Never rushed, but I always insist that I am out by the hour. She never mentioned it and NEVER rushed me.
Now, she is a little on the high side as most ladies are on the other popular advertisement site (https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1), but you get what you pay for. This lady is worth every cent and more for what she provides in this area. BONUS. She is traveling with a friend equally beautiful and they work together. I'm sure Juan and Cindy can be of assistance if you need help with either. Or both!!
Hope this gives you some solid info. I have always enjoyed the Latinas that come through and hope you can as well. Better hurry. With a possible hurricane heading this way you better get in while you can!
Thank you Juan. Thank you Cindy. Especially. Thank you Sandy!
-
09-10-18 15:46 #1129Senior Member

Posts: 52She's a go!
Saw her will def repeat. Pics are recent and accurate. Great rates did 60 qv. Clean room everything covered for me anyway. If you like pawg with great head and better pussy she's it. I don't leave many reviews but she was worth one. Not a clock watcher and not at a shittt motel LOL
.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-18 12:12 #1128Senior Member

Posts: 589ISO India Provider
Another bucket list item I'd like to knock off my list. Anyone know of any providers in the NC area that are from India?
Thanks,
PK.
-
09-10-18 12:06 #1127Senior Member

Posts: 589Someone posted she had a bigger belly than pics show but no comment on performance / service quality.
PK.
Originally Posted by FreshPrince09
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-18 09:15 #1126Senior Member

Posts: 86Re: Bonnie
She's definitely soft in most areas and super skinny. That said, her body is nicer than some girls I've seen half her age.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
She's sweet, welcoming, not too chatty. No demons. Which seems to be getting harder to come by these days.
Surprisingly tight kitty, took a Greek pounding like a champ, no complaints.
But that head game tho! Swear to God, one of the best BBBJs I've ever had, bar none. That alone was worth the price of admission. I guess as the saying goes, don't knock it til you try it.
-
09-10-18 07:06 #1125Senior Member

Posts: 26Tiffani
Thanks for the info be safe out there.
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-18 00:59 #1124Senior Member

Posts: 196Had anyone tried this one?
I've been seeing her post for a while. Has anyone checked it out yet?
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...c/372462699992
-
09-09-18 21:52 #1123Regular Member

Posts: 24Going tomorrow, but her ad just disappeared
I just scheduled with her for tomorrow and now I noticed her ad is gone. Guess she has enough business for now? LOL.
Originally Posted by BBHunt
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-18 20:34 #1122Senior Member

Posts: 42Toftt
I went ahead and shot my shot. I did what I call an "extended Q. V. " 120 all in. She advertises 120/160/200. Was in an extended stay style hotel off i77. Clearly some baby damage upon arrival, and was a bit let down by it. Not GFE, but easy to talk to and get along with. Sweet girl worth a shot if you want solid non GFE service.
Originally Posted by WerkingKlasse
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-18 18:48 #1121Senior Member

Posts: 42Starr? Not the weird one.
About to meet this one, anybody have any experiences with her yet? I've seen her post before but never took the plunge.
-
09-09-18 16:35 #1120Senior Member

Posts: 26Was she any good?
Originally Posted by BackpageDude
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-18 15:20 #1119Regular Member

Posts: 21Visit.
Set up an appointment and plan on trying her out today! Will gladly post a review myself as well as other ladies I have seen in the last couple months.
Originally Posted by BBHunt
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






