Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1915

    Had anyone tried this one?

    I've been seeing her post for a while. Has anyone checked it out yet?

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...c/372462699992

  2. #1914

    Going tomorrow, but her ad just disappeared

    I just scheduled with her for tomorrow and now I noticed her ad is gone. Guess she has enough business for now? LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunt  [View Original Post]
    Like the ad says, I met Delilah at her condo. Did a little get-acquainted while she smoked on the patio, then went inside. Her pricing is complicated, but I just wanted the BBBJ, so it was $. Pics are accurate. Not my preferred body style but her service is outstanding. No rush session with balls-deep DT and unrushed BBBJCIM. This is a sweet friendly girl who delivers as promised. I will repeat.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/462140738512

  3. #1913

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by WerkingKlasse  [View Original Post]
    About to meet this one, anybody have any experiences with her yet? I've seen her post before but never took the plunge.
    I went ahead and shot my shot. I did what I call an "extended Q. V. " 120 all in. She advertises 120/160/200. Was in an extended stay style hotel off i77. Clearly some baby damage upon arrival, and was a bit let down by it. Not GFE, but easy to talk to and get along with. Sweet girl worth a shot if you want solid non GFE service.

  4. #1912

    Starr? Not the weird one.

    About to meet this one, anybody have any experiences with her yet? I've seen her post before but never took the plunge.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 144174087289MzAwMjU5NTM2NQ.jpg‎  

  5. #1911
    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    I think the who board has did her lmao myself included.
    Was she any good?

  6. #1910

    Visit.

    Set up an appointment and plan on trying her out today! Will gladly post a review myself as well as other ladies I have seen in the last couple months.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBHunt  [View Original Post]
    Like the ad says, I met Delilah at her condo. Did a little get-acquainted while she smoked on the patio, then went inside. Her pricing is complicated, but I just wanted the BBBJ, so it was $. Pics are accurate. Not my preferred body style but her service is outstanding. No rush session with balls-deep DT and unrushed BBBJCIM. This is a sweet friendly girl who delivers as promised. I will repeat.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/462140738512

  7. #1909

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by MoredRuthers  [View Original Post]
    7048835901 asked 100 hh.

    Surprised when I pulled up it was a decent apartment complex.

    I got there met a Handler big black dude, sounded like a gay guy so I was okay with it. Asked for the money but I said no I want to see her and I'll deal with her. She wanted all the lights off so I'm starting to feel her up and the boobs were hairy.

    So if you're looking for a dude posing as a chick asking for tips with a low rate. It's not a chick.

    But if that's your thing here's the link.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/cha...5901/1/1329686
    LOL, I posted a couple weeks not to see this one. I know that the person pictured isn't in Charlotte at all because I know who she is. As always guys, do your research on these posts and don't fall for the photos. Be safe.

  8. #1908

    Delilah GFE

    Like the ad says, I met Delilah at her condo. Did a little get-acquainted while she smoked on the patio, then went inside. Her pricing is complicated, but I just wanted the BBBJ, so it was $. Pics are accurate. Not my preferred body style but her service is outstanding. No rush session with balls-deep DT and unrushed BBBJCIM. This is a sweet friendly girl who delivers as promised. I will repeat.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/462140738512

  9. #1907

    That hotel

    Quote Originally Posted by Luigister  [View Original Post]
    Now this is a late review since I saw her earlier this week while she was still in town but it's relevant since she does come around every month. I made the drive down here for her since some of ya'll said she was safe. Saw her near the Men's club off tyvola in an upscale hotel. She was quick text back and set up everything smoothly. Just as the others said this woman is amazing! She's got a great bod even though she's in her late 30's, nice hourglass shape, and the foreign charm she has about her is very sexy nonetheless. In my dream I enjoyed BBBJ, CG, MISH, K9 and a few other secret moves I like to try to spice things up LOL. Overall great experience, only issue was that there seemed to be a LOT of LEO's patrolling the area that evening and almost spooked the horniness out of me but ended up pulling the trigger since others had previously vetted her in this forum. Just wanted to mention she's still a viable and sexy option to all these other girls who might rob ya. My damage was a buck-fiddy for hhr. Worth it IMHO. Cheers!

    https://alligator.com.charlotte.list...96724/isabella
    Yea if someone tells me they are at that hotel I just won't go, not only heavy LEO around also most of the girls over there have pimps. But this woman you picked is a gem for sure. I wish she was around more, but usually she stays in better spots then that.

  10. #1906

    Tiffany

    After reading some reviews, I decided to take the plunge myself. I was in the area, but didn't have much time to spare. She was very accommodating and saw me on very short notice. QV for. 6.

    Unfortunately, she didn't have any protection on her so I had to "settle" for a BBBJCIM. It was stellar, as others have noted in their reviews. I have tried to connect with her since, but haven't had much luck (timing / location). I will keep trying. Very interested to see how FS goes.

    Very nice woman and eager to please. Treat her well.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...m/665409787792
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tiff1.jpg‎  

  11. #1905

  12. #1904
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by BackpageDude  [View Original Post]
    I contact the 3rd one Liyah and we fell out about sending her my ID I told her only a fool would send people involved in illegal activity their personal info. She said its for her safety and she's not doing anything illegal the money is for her time LOL. Its pimps and WG no matter how they want to dress it up shady people with who knows what in their LEO jacket. I would rather pick up a street walker than risk ID theft. Thats just to easy to get robbed but to each its on bc plenty guys do it everyday.
    Same with Dana Williams and I already seen her. She wanted a copy of my license and recent utility bill. Amazingly enough someone posted in the Raleigh area that they would have no problem with it. I personally think that when they retire in a few years that all the idiots that gave out this information will regret it.

  13. #1903

    Brazilian Isabella

    Now this is a late review since I saw her earlier this week while she was still in town but it's relevant since she does come around every month. I made the drive down here for her since some of ya'll said she was safe. Saw her near the Men's club off tyvola in an upscale hotel. She was quick text back and set up everything smoothly. Just as the others said this woman is amazing! She's got a great bod even though she's in her late 30's, nice hourglass shape, and the foreign charm she has about her is very sexy nonetheless. In my dream I enjoyed BBBJ, CG, MISH, K9 and a few other secret moves I like to try to spice things up LOL. Overall great experience, only issue was that there seemed to be a LOT of LEO's patrolling the area that evening and almost spooked the horniness out of me but ended up pulling the trigger since others had previously vetted her in this forum. Just wanted to mention she's still a viable and sexy option to all these other girls who might rob ya. My damage was a buck-fiddy for hhr. Worth it IMHO. Cheers!

    https://alligator.com.charlotte.list...96724/isabella

  14. #1902

    Tiffani in Charlotte

    Anyone had a dream of this on ad says 33?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2018-09-08-13-06-19.jpg‎  

  15. #1901

    Green Eyed Gypsy

    Quote Originally Posted by John4337  [View Original Post]
    Yep she was good first time I saw her months ago and last time a coiple weeks ago she went to bathroom for literaly 30 min I was very very aggitated we where at her house I txted her from bedroom to bathroom LOL finaly came out and claimed she was taking a shit and had stomach issues I think she was doing drugs either way I demended my donation back she resisted at first so I told her I would take it out of male roomates ass and she new I was serious when I left the room calling for him and stopped me to give my donation back.
    This girl has an history of ripping guys off once she get the money. She has been reported on several times in the past and even on Craigslist when they had a section.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape