Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 763 of 921 FirstFirst ... 263 663 713 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 813 863 ... LastLast
Results 11,431 to 11,445 of 13815
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2385

    Northbrook

    I've got a project in Northbrook. Right off 94. Can anyone recommend a good apartment in the area. Actually anywhere south of there would work.

    Thnaks.

  2. #2384
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitNinja  [View Original Post]
    Great job! Did you try for BBBJ.
    I didn't push the issue or any for that matter. Planning to go back and see Mimi again and will see if I can get anything more from her. I have never had luck with service upgrades in these places before, but I still try with repeats.

  3. #2383

    This is what a report shouldlook like.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vicdemoan  [View Original Post]
    These are copied from posts I made in the Schaumburg forum, but notable here.

    While the phone numbers are different, I think it's the same phone operator as voices seemed dead on.

    https://chicago.adlist24.com/escorts/a2396

    9/4/18.

    It was in a nice AH hotel. Usually these services use a Motel 6 or Super 8 when not in an actual apt. Again, this hotel was way nicer than their usual setups. Met a a Chinese lady named Mimi. Her body was incredible. Face was OK, a bit of a manish jawline, but very attractive. Way more attractive than the usual picking at these places. Spoke good English and will be in town for a few weeks. Has not had kids, prob in late 20's. She gave a great CBJ. I hate CBJs but this one felt good. She hopped on for a great CG ride and really got into it when I started sucking he eraser nips that were so hard. Nutted, lean up and left. Her skin was quite tight and I loved it. Will be back for more. 140 half, 160 full.

    https://chicago.adlist24.com/escorts/a5000

    So I saw her as well on 9/4/18. She is Japanese. Nice face but OK body. Def had a kid. Loose tummy skin. She was nice and pleasant. Greeted in a red lingerie set with a man white's collar button down on top. She proceeded right to CBJ after we were both naked. I wasn't even fully hard yet. Once I was fully hard, she lubed up and laid down so I knew I'd be hitting it mish. I jackhammered until I nutted. Typical cleanup and I was off. Thankfully, she was into it or great acting. Even though, the ad stated AH, it was really just over the city line into Buffalo Grove. 140 half, 160 full.
    Great job! Did you try for BBBJ.

  4. #2382
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerCheer  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone!

    I just came back from visiting Karen by O'Hare airport. She is hot! As soon as I walked in I was offered a shower and after that we headed into the bedroom. I just did a quick 30 min to see if I should go for the full hour. I only paid around 160. The pictures that she uses are very close. Big tits and a nice ass! Starts off with BBBJ and then moves on to CFS. Overall she is stunning and I wouldn't mind going again to see her.

    That's my report for today. You guys have fun and take care!
    Do you have a link to an ad?

  5. #2381

    Karen (O'Hare).

    Hello everyone!

    I just came back from visiting Karen by O'Hare airport. She is hot! As soon as I walked in I was offered a shower and after that we headed into the bedroom. I just did a quick 30 min to see if I should go for the full hour. I only paid around 160. The pictures that she uses are very close. Big tits and a nice ass! Starts off with BBBJ and then moves on to CFS. Overall she is stunning and I wouldn't mind going again to see her.

    That's my report for today. You guys have fun and take care!

  6. #2380

    Arlington Heights / Buffalo Grove Services.

    These are copied from posts I made in the Schaumburg forum, but notable here.

    While the phone numbers are different, I think it's the same phone operator as voices seemed dead on.

    https://chicago.adlist24.com/escorts/a2396

    9/4/18.

    It was in a nice AH hotel. Usually these services use a Motel 6 or Super 8 when not in an actual apt. Again, this hotel was way nicer than their usual setups. Met a a Chinese lady named Mimi. Her body was incredible. Face was OK, a bit of a manish jawline, but very attractive. Way more attractive than the usual picking at these places. Spoke good English and will be in town for a few weeks. Has not had kids, prob in late 20's. She gave a great CBJ. I hate CBJs but this one felt good. She hopped on for a great CG ride and really got into it when I started sucking he eraser nips that were so hard. Nutted, lean up and left. Her skin was quite tight and I loved it. Will be back for more. 140 half, 160 full.

    https://chicago.adlist24.com/escorts/a5000

    So I saw her as well on 9/4/18. She is Japanese. Nice face but OK body. Def had a kid. Loose tummy skin. She was nice and pleasant. Greeted in a red lingerie set with a man white's collar button down on top. She proceeded right to CBJ after we were both naked. I wasn't even fully hard yet. Once I was fully hard, she lubed up and laid down so I knew I'd be hitting it mish. I jackhammered until I nutted. Typical cleanup and I was off. Thankfully, she was into it or great acting. Even though, the ad stated AH, it was really just over the city line into Buffalo Grove. 140 half, 160 full.

  7. #2379

    Same experience

    Quote Originally Posted by KisaHero  [View Original Post]
    She's probably not in town anymore but I'll save everyone the time. Paid for the hour and was a very lackluster session. Very very weak BBBJ because of her braces. I couldn't pound fast because she got sensitive after a little time DATY. Light LFK, no multipop. Almost no action on CG, can't do ACG. Not worth the time. Very nice manmades and cute face, a little on the heavier side but overall would not repeat.
    I saw her 2-3 weeks ago. She has pretty face, a little chubby, and has braces. During our session I tried to kiss her but she kept her mouth close. For me there was not even a CBJ. She didn't seem interested in BJ so I decided to go down on her but she was too sensitive for cunnilingus. I started with miss but had to go really slow. Doggy was slightly better. On CG she barely moved her hips. Her lack of enthusiasm made me go soft. So I just jacked myself off on her belly. I would definitely not recommend her.

  8. #2378

    Olivia Adultsearch

    She's probably not in town anymore but I'll save everyone the time. Paid for the hour and was a very lackluster session. Very very weak BBBJ because of her braces. I couldn't pound fast because she got sensitive after a little time DATY. Light LFK, no multipop. Almost no action on CG, can't do ACG. Not worth the time. Very nice manmades and cute face, a little on the heavier side but overall would not repeat.

  9. #2377

    Wheeling

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyebrent  [View Original Post]
    She was much older than advertised. Also covered everything. Not worth it, will not repeat, I should have walked when I saw her, but I am weak.
    Yup, just the way it usually is with these operations.

  10. #2376

    Wheeling

    Quote Originally Posted by CruisingY  [View Original Post]
    I texted them and of course they told me pretty girl, young, skinny, sexy. I doubt it. They did tell me it's full service. The thing about these places is the quality of the girls and service is a crap shoot. Most of the time it's covered everything. I hate covered bjs. There were a few times years ago I asked and got bareback everything. I know not the best idea. I'd like to also hear about this service in wheeling if any one has tried it.
    She was much older than advertised. Also covered everything. Not worth it, will not repeat, I should have walked when I saw her, but I am weak.

  11. #2375
    Quote Originally Posted by SpearHead69  [View Original Post]
    I have had this happen. I think this is their way of advertising, but it is really annoying. Like I really want a text that says "new young girls, come see" on my phone for my wife or sons to find. LOL, I guess I should use a screen lock. I have had luck sending back a very serious request that they stop. Something like: "Please stop sending me text messages. It is unprofessional and offensive. Furthermore, soliciting via text message is illegal without proper authorization and licensing. Remove my number from your list and stop sending me messages at once or I will notify the authorities having jurisdiction in your area. Thank you. "Everytime I've busted that line out it stops. When I'm nice about it they never stop. Good luck buddy!
    That works. Their advertising turns me off and everytime they ask, I am less likely to go there.

  12. #2374
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsian  [View Original Post]
    They rotate the girls every 2 weeks so she won't be there at the end of the month. I'm not sure who is up next.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1152334

    Just Asian.
    Thanks, do they have a website or just the ads there?

  13. #2373

    Wisteria

    Quote Originally Posted by Vincent05  [View Original Post]
    Can you share a link or contact info? I'll be in Chicago at the end of this month, would like to see her.
    They rotate the girls every 2 weeks so she won't be there at the end of the month. I'm not sure who is up next.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1152334

    Just Asian.

  14. #2372
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAsian  [View Original Post]
    Tried the new Thai girl Karen at Wisteria.

    She's heavier than I like them, but she makes up for it in effort. There was a preview of BBBJ in the shower and then off to the bed with BBBJ (cim is available), LFK, Russian (natural large breasts), CG & K9.

    She is a very sweet girl who hasn't been doing this very long. She really does a great CG.

    Just Asian.
    Can you share a link or contact info? I'll be in Chicago at the end of this month, would like to see her.

  15. #2371

    Wisteria

    Tried the new Thai girl Karen at Wisteria.

    She's heavier than I like them, but she makes up for it in effort. There was a preview of BBBJ in the shower and then off to the bed with BBBJ (cim is available), LFK, Russian (natural large breasts), CG & K9.

    She is a very sweet girl who hasn't been doing this very long. She really does a great CG.

    Just Asian.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape