Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 957 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 457 857 907 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 1007 1057 ... LastLast
Results 14,341 to 14,355 of 18230
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3890
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    The Legend

    Spent a couple of hours Saturday night with this beautiful young chick. She literally sucked my dick for nearly 40 minutes non stop. Excellent head game and of course swallowed every last drop.

    Great time's!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Photo Editor-20180830_170255.jpg‎  

  2. #3889

    Tinka

    White very thin (flat chest) but great ass.

    Some tatoo's.

    Beautiful face.

    BBBJCIM is what I like best but great GFE FS as well.

    Great kisser in mish position if your into that.

    Not cheap, 150 roses hr.

    Also hard to reach sometimes but well worth the effort if you do!

  3. #3888

    Marilyn part 2.

    Actually had some time early on a weekday yesterday and with a few no reply backs texts I decided to hit her up again for another date. Answered very quickly as she's in need of some donations at the moment. Took care of my headache just like last week, have pics from that review. Contributing members can pm for digits but note she'll give you her address but will let you know not to park in her driveway.

    TMC.

  4. #3887

    Sophia

    Had a nice workout Monday night arrived on time dressed in a sexy workout outfit clean and fresh as always after taking a few minutes to look how sexy she was amazing body and the views as well had great time sorry you had to leave hopefully we can continue where we left off Thanks hope to reconnect soon.

  5. #3886

    Sofia

    What a great dream. Sophia is amazing seem her finally a week ago just never got around to writing a review on her and this is something a rarely do. But the time had with her was amazing. We danced to some spanish music then moved over to the bed a d had our time there won't ho into to much detail but I can't wait to see her again.

  6. #3885

    Adrianna

    Scheduled a dream with Adrianna a few days in advance, confirmed the day before and texted 2 hours before and no reply. 2nd time she does this last time being at longwood location. Seems like a fun chic from some of your reviews but I'm done trying her. Ended up settling for Colombian / Russian Elizabeth aka Anastasia in sister site.

  7. #3884

    Need some advice

    I'm from out of town in hotel. Need a dependable provider you guys recommend. I'm from Birmingham.

  8. #3883
    Quote Originally Posted by Starr1963  [View Original Post]
    I normally post in Tampa but I ran across a cool UTR tonight. She is brunette, really tall. 6'2". Average build. $225 hr and does not watch the clock. PM me for pics. The only problem with this one is she is a bit of a distance and is at I4 and turnpike area. If you are interested let me know. She is 36 and nice.
    That sounds very much like Annette.

  9. #3882
    Quote Originally Posted by Starr1963  [View Original Post]
    I normally post in Tampa but I ran across a cool UTR tonight. She is brunette, really tall. 6'2". Average build. $225 hr and does not watch the clock. PM me for pics. The only problem with this one is she is a bit of a distance and is at I4 and turnpike area. If you are interested let me know. She is 36 and nice.
    BTW. She is not UTR.

  10. #3881

    Utr

    I normally post in Tampa but I ran across a cool UTR tonight. She is brunette, really tall. 6'2". Average build. $225 hr and does not watch the clock. PM me for pics. The only problem with this one is she is a bit of a distance and is at I4 and turnpike area. If you are interested let me know. She is 36 and nice.

  11. #3880

    Walkers near Jessicas complex

    Seen walkers near the 711 on lake under Hill and chickasaw looking for rides not taking any chances till I get some info.

  12. #3879

    Kandi

    Finally got to see Kandi. All reports are 100% spot on. She have very reasonable rates and you can tell she LOVES what she does. Can't wait to visit the roommate next. PM me for anything Elat.

  13. #3878
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Fresh Tattoos

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyToad123  [View Original Post]
    Are those tattoos recent? Not that it matters now.
    She always had some tattoos that she asked me not to show in pictures, and I granted that request by the angle I took the pictures. But most of the tattoos that you see in the recent pictures is fresh ink.

    Orlo69.

  14. #3877
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    I am getting request for some recent pictures of Sophia UTR. So here are some recent pictures I took of her on my last visit with her.
    Are those tattoos recent? Not that it matters now.

  15. #3876

    Sophia yesterday morning

    Well I had the honor of finally having the stars align with Sophia.

    From the time I walked in the door until the minute I left I was under her spell.

    She is totally captivating! She definitely likes to take the lead which I was fine with but roles swapped a few times during one of the best hours I've recently dreamed about. Black bra and panty set with black heels. Oh. My. God!

    Multiple positions covered. Again, one of the best hours in a long long time. Total sex appeal!! It just exudes from her! I hope when she gets back in a few weeks, I'm the first one she calls. I'll dream this dream as often as I can!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape