Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Thai Style Massage Places list

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 92 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1378
This blog is moderated by Member #1062
  1. #343
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBean  [View Original Post]
    Bella is on vacation. Kellie is Kylie who worked with her before. Bella is now running 2403. Forget what she named place. Begins with a K.
    Kellie using Bellas ad. Young and cute. Killer legs. Warning. Bella and Kellie will ask for higher massage price of 80 hf. $160 for HE.

  2. #342
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernestm  [View Original Post]
    Read my post #20156 in Massage Therapist thread, she used to go by Bella. If you search for Bella in the MT thread, there are several, she is the one referred to as working as an indy in Vera's place or in 2401. Solid massage and nice HE from beautiful girl.
    Bella is on vacation. Kellie is Kylie who worked with her before. Bella is now running 2403. Forget what she named place. Begins with a K.

  3. #341

    Used to go by Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel671  [View Original Post]
    Aloha. Anyone try Kellie?
    Read my post #20156 in Massage Therapist thread, she used to go by Bella. If you search for Bella in the MT thread, there are several, she is the one referred to as working as an indy in Vera's place or in 2401. Solid massage and nice HE from beautiful girl.

  4. #340
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesel671  [View Original Post]
    Aloha. Anyone try Kellie?
    Link to her ad? A thai style masseuse named Kellie? You sure you posting in the right thread?

  5. #339

    Kellie at CC

    Aloha. Anyone try Kellie?

  6. #338
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammum  [View Original Post]
    I went to check out four seasons again and they told me it is now owned by Pin of pin thai. The number still works, and if you call pin answers. Same pin that runs aiea pin and town pin. Lita still there, but other new girls there too.
    First time going to 4 Seasons since the change in ownership. Showed up early and was instantly given the third degree, by some fat girl that literally waddled around. I was 10 minutes early for my appointment and when asked who I was there to see I told them Katie or Mavy. She gave me tons of attitude and told me they don't work there. In the end I ended up getting a massage from an older woman named Miko. I was looking for a medium to hard massage followed by traditional Thai massage to crack my back. Miko had decent technique and decent pressure. She was unable to crack my back but I still left satisfied.

    After seeing what the new management is like I probably won't return. Before the change I was going once a week for a solid massage and HE. I guess good things always come to an end.

  7. #337

    Aiea town square

    Quote Originally Posted by SexBozo  [View Original Post]
    Looking for any west side massage place with he.

    Other then pin Thai depends who you get.
    You have Aiea. , pearl city, and waipahu.

  8. #336

    West side

    Looking for any west side massage place with he.

    Other then pin Thai depends who you get.

  9. #335

    Saitara

    After my sensual HE massage with Jenni / Rina I went to Saitara for a legit work out the kinks and tension kind of massage. (Usually I get the legit one first then the HE). Walked in and there was a different line up of girls than even a few months ago. I read a while back that Apple / Tina originally from Thai Style, then Pin Thai Aiea had migrated to Saitara. I believe she was my therapist. She looked a little different (from when I saw her at Thai Style 3 - 4 years ago) in their new uniform which is a polo shirt and slacks. Same nice sizable chest, pretty, yet worn face. Massage was really good. Asked for a lot of stretching and kneading to soften my body and she delivered. She also delivered a lot of ball sac rubbing and glances. She didn't avoid junior nor was shy about it when I was obviously erect. She goes by "Neng".

  10. #334
    Senior Member


    Posts: 128
    Do any of them play at Pin Thai Aiea? I just went recently and got stuck with blue balls. I know I went to Pin Thai a long time ago back when the old Backpage was still up and one of the girls had her own ad I think. Can't remember her name but I know she was a little on the thicker side.

  11. #333

    Four Seasons now Pin Thai

    I went to check out four seasons again and they told me it is now owned by Pin of pin thai. The number still works, and if you call pin answers. Same pin that runs aiea pin and town pin. Lita still there, but other new girls there too.

  12. #332

    Melony gone. But candy is as good

    She left, she was good. Saw Candy after, she was just as good, better body too imo

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGang2001  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful girl, OK massage, nothing special. After the flip, I was uncovered and she never made any moves, and I kept quiet, thinking she would. Going back to sure things.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/thicck-...ving-12523494/
    .

  13. #331
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackGang2001  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful girl, OK massage, nothing special. After the flip, I was uncovered and she never made any moves, and I kept quiet, thinking she would. Going back to sure things.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/thicck-...ving-12523494/
    Oh she definitely gives HE. Think she either leaves today or left yesterday though, so you may have missed your chance.

  14. #330

    Melony.

    Beautiful girl, OK massage, nothing special. After the flip, I was uncovered and she never made any moves, and I kept quiet, thinking she would. Going back to sure things.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/thicck-...ving-12523494/

  15. #329
    Quote Originally Posted by MadCocker  [View Original Post]
    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/quali...-1467-12532444

    I verified this is their ad. Different number than what's on the business card. Too bad since Rita left everything is legit massage. I still go there for excellent massage but am picky about who I see.
    They really need to find another place to advertise than cityxguide. The narrative clearly states professional massage only, but in the picture gallery there's a nice looking MILF getting plowed in an X rated fashion. People like me are going to get very confused and then angry when things stay legit. They need to get their own website. The days of cheap advertising through backpage and Craigslist are gone forever. Where do the legit providers advertise anyway?

    All the sites I know of all sex providers with very limited massage available.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape