Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Thai Style Massage Places list

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 92 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1378
This blog is moderated by Member #1062
  1. #328

    4 Season Thai New Ad

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/quali...-1467-12532444

    I verified this is their ad. Different number than what's on the business card. Too bad since Rita left everything is legit massage. I still go there for excellent massage but am picky about who I see.

  2. #327

    Tawney

    Had the chance to see Tawney, she is prettier in person, around 5', heavier set but not fat, soft D's, soft mid section, with firm bottom and legs from all the stepping. Wanted a strong massage and she was able to deliver followed by softer smoothing out the wrinkles massage. Wanted standard house $. 6 before started massage and on the flip offered additional services that I was not interested. Plan to visit again.

    https://cityxguide.photo/ads/thicc-j...le-8-12483706/

  3. #326
    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if it was Nancy I saw. Does she have a tattoo on her back and long black hair?

    Does she play?
    I had a pretty Thai girl there the other day. She had fair skin, some nice C cup titties and very cute. I didn't get her name. It seemed like she didn't want the attention that's why. No play though, but would repeat since very cute and pretty IMO. Anyone had her?

  4. #325

    Nancy at four seasons aiea

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if it was Nancy I saw. Does she have a tattoo on her back and long black hair?

    Does she play?
    Yes she plays. Golf I heard.

  5. #324

    Nancy

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if it was Nancy I saw. Does she have a tattoo on her back and long black hair?

    Does she play?
    Nancy has a huge tattoo on her back and long hair. Very pretty.

  6. #323

    Nancy at Four Seasons Thai

    Quote Originally Posted by DavePHi50  [View Original Post]
    Nancy is working there. She is a beautiful woman-IMHO.
    I wonder if it was Nancy I saw. Does she have a tattoo on her back and long black hair?

    Does she play?

  7. #322

    Paradise Thai in Aiea

    Quote Originally Posted by HeineHeine  [View Original Post]
    The owner / manager / main lady there is a late 30's / early 40's islander with nice round dees or doubledees stuffed into a tight fitting shirt. The other mt working there that I've seen is pretty and quite sexy. These chicks are like closet lesbos, and I mean no offense. You'll go, feel like something's going to break out but it won't. So maybe like me you'll repeat visit thinking, maybe they thought that I'm five-o, uncle LEO, so I ll just push the sheet off during the rub this time. They won't say a fucken word. She'll just leave the room and come back in a few minutes, she'll put your sheet back on and pick up where she left off.

    These girls dress like you're going to have a good time and theyre attractive but at least for me it was only to tease. I've walked in there eager to make it rain if one of them would tickle my balls and simply jack me off, but I have never had luck there. I don't go there anymore, why would I, but goodluck to you if you should succeed. This place is just a tease / letdown and they know Exactly what they're doing to you LOL. Its lesbians I think. And theyre happy with a 20 tip no h. E.
    I think you hit the nail on the head! Now that you mention it, I also think that the owners Pranee & Kim are lesbos?! I don't know if they're a couple but it kind of makes sense. They been operating for many years with the same MO, dress sexy and tease so you come comeback and then you think 'maybe next time'. I'm done with that place too!

  8. #321

    Paradise Thai Pearl City.

    Went there today and had Amy who was pretty and sexy. Massage was good and no sign of play. Will not return.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeineHeine  [View Original Post]
    The owner / manager / main lady there is a late 30's / early 40's islander with nice round dees or doubledees stuffed into a tight fitting shirt. The other mt working there that I've seen is pretty and quite sexy. These chicks are like closet lesbos, and I mean no offense. You'll go, feel like something's going to break out but it won't. So maybe like me you'll repeat visit thinking, maybe they thought that I'm five-o, uncle LEO, so I ll just push the sheet off during the rub this time. They won't say a fucken word. She'll just leave the room and come back in a few minutes, she'll put your sheet back on and pick up where she left off.

    These girls dress like you're going to have a good time and theyre attractive but at least for me it was only to tease. I've walked in there eager to make it rain if one of them would tickle my balls and simply jack me off, but I have never had luck there. I don't go there anymore, why would I, but goodluck to you if you should succeed. This place is just a tease / letdown and they know Exactly what they're doing to you LOL. Its lesbians I think. And theyre happy with a 20 tip no h. E.

  9. #320

    Paradise thai

    Quote Originally Posted by Tepuki  [View Original Post]
    Will be checking this place out soon. Do they have therapist that provide good massage and possibly HE. PM me. Mahalo.
    The owner / manager / main lady there is a late 30's / early 40's islander with nice round dees or doubledees stuffed into a tight fitting shirt. The other mt working there that I've seen is pretty and quite sexy. These chicks are like closet lesbos, and I mean no offense. You'll go, feel like something's going to break out but it won't. So maybe like me you'll repeat visit thinking, maybe they thought that I'm five-o, uncle LEO, so I ll just push the sheet off during the rub this time. They won't say a fucken word. She'll just leave the room and come back in a few minutes, she'll put your sheet back on and pick up where she left off.

    These girls dress like you're going to have a good time and theyre attractive but at least for me it was only to tease. I've walked in there eager to make it rain if one of them would tickle my balls and simply jack me off, but I have never had luck there. I don't go there anymore, why would I, but goodluck to you if you should succeed. This place is just a tease / letdown and they know Exactly what they're doing to you LOL. Its lesbians I think. And theyre happy with a 20 tip no h. E.

  10. #319
    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking that she looks like a Tammy who advertised.

    A long time ago at Century Center. Not sure if this is Tammy or she goes.

    By another name.
    Nancy is working there. She is a beautiful woman-IMHO.

  11. #318

    Paradise Thai Pearl City.

    Will be checking this place out soon. Do they have therapist that provide good massage and possibly HE. PM me. Mahalo.

  12. #317

    Unknown Beautiful Massage Therapiat at Four Seasons Thai Aiea

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    I saw a beautiful looking lady Thai Therapist at Four Seasons Thai today.

    She was slim and about 5 feet 4 with a tattoo on her back.

    I saw a picture of her in an ad long time ago.

    I thought her name was Nancy or Christina but now sure.

    Please advise if you know. Thank you.
    I was thinking that she looks like a Tammy who advertised.

    A long time ago at Century Center. Not sure if this is Tammy or she goes.

    By another name.

  13. #316

    Unknown beautiful therapist at Four Seasons Thai Massage in Aiea.

    I saw a beautiful looking lady Thai Therapist at Four Seasons Thai today.

    She was slim and about 5 feet 4 with a tattoo on her back.

    I saw a picture of her in an ad long time ago.

    I thought her name was Nancy or Christina but now sure.

    Please advise if you know. Thank you.

  14. #315
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356
    Quote Originally Posted by Gargoyles1  [View Original Post]
    Nidnoi. She is cute and very cheerful. Didn't know. She is alittle. Cubby side. But very good attitude. I think everything is on the menu even a 2nd pop. Just seen her last week. Very playful. She even put my hands on her breast. LOL.

    Only bad thing was I was shorted on my hour.
    Is Nidnoi giving FS now?

  15. #314

    Waipahu

    Quote Originally Posted by BotoMoco  [View Original Post]
    Man nidnoi. I tell you what was on the menu BBBJCIM with FIV I don't remember if she swallowed or not and this was at Pin. Haven't been there in months but not excited to repeat since it was mediocre at best. Just the excitement of being taboo was what I got off on.
    Nidnoi. She is cute and very cheerful. Didn't know. She is alittle. Cubby side. But very good attitude. I think everything is on the menu even a 2nd pop. Just seen her last week. Very playful. She even put my hands on her breast. LOL.

    Only bad thing was I was shorted on my hour.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape