Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Like Beef Lolo?

+ Add Report
Page 98 of 332 FirstFirst ... 48 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 148 198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 4967
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3512
    Quote Originally Posted by LeiaBaby  [View Original Post]
    Well, that isn't really safe either LOL how many kids you got? In the real world, I still don't do BBFS unless I been with one person for a while knowing they're not fucking around. STD's spread like wildfire. You can have chlamydia and now you and all your real world girlfriends do too, you know? My question was do you fellas consider GFE to include BBFS? Or am I correct in thinking BBFS and GFE are separate services? Thank you A2 for the CLEAR clarification.

    .
    Thank you LeiaBaby, I practice safe sex all the time, and I'm very prudent of whom I do BBFS with; only my real girlfriends. AGREE with you; I need to really know that person for a while. However I'm not sure about all AMP girls. AMP girls are fucking for a living and a popular AMP girl can have maybe 8 to 10 plus guys per day! I've encouraged all the girlfriends I've been with in the real world to practice safe sex, and only after being with them for a while, would we consider BBFS. Hopefully you're practicing CFS in your profession Leia because STDs could spread like wildfire in the AMP. Leia you’re correct in the AMP World GFE and BBFS COULD be considered by some people to be separate service. Everyone’s definition of GFE or PSE could vary.

  2. #3511

    Combat Boots. GFE Bootay. It's my duty to please her Bootay!

    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    I don't get those guys that say it's not, it's a GFE (girl friend experience) it's not having a girlfriend. GFE is GFE and BBFS is BBFS when you go to those "combat camps" to have a military "experience" they don't shoot you nor let you kill anybody. It's LIKE having a girlfriend, it's not HAVING a girlfriend. The good news is you can also totally ignore her until you feel like fucking her again and she won't mind.
    Agreed. Great analogy. Combat Boots. GFE Bootay. In any case; It's my duty to please her Bootay!

  3. #3510
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 66

    Wait what

    Well, that isn't really safe either LOL how many kids you got? In the real world, I still don't do BBFS unless I been with one person for a while knowing they're not fucking around. STD's spread like wildfire. You can have chlamydia and now you and all your real world girlfriends do too, you know? My question was do you fellas consider GFE to include BBFS? Or am I correct in thinking BBFS and GFE are separate services? Thank you A2 for the CLEAR clarification.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Thank You LeiaBaby, Agree with you GFE is DFK, BBBJ, LFK, DATY, 69 in the AMP world. However all my real girlfriends always gave me BBFS. There is a difference between GFE AMP World versus GFE Real World.
    .

  4. #3509

    Gfe

    Dr majik LOL.

    Projecting so he can hipefully get GFE from Leia.

    Slimey even on the internet.

  5. #3508
    Quote Originally Posted by LeiaBaby  [View Original Post]
    So GFE apparently means different things. Just to clarify, for me GFE is DFK, BBBJ, LFK, DATY, 69 but not BBFS. That's a different beast. Thoughts. ?
    There is a forum thread on the topic of "What constitutes a real GFE". As can be seen from reviewing that thread, various mongers have different opinions.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...tes-a-real-GFE

    However, when a provider specifies in advance what she personally considers "GFE," as Leia has commendably done here, then there shouldn't be a problem.

  6. #3507
    Administrator


    Posts: 5263

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Thank You LeiaBaby, Agree with you GFE is DFK, BBBJ, LFK, DATY, 69 in the AMP world. However all my real girlfriends always gave me BBFS. There is a difference between GFE AMP World versus GFE Real World.
    I don't get those guys that say it's not, it's a GFE (girl friend experience) it's not having a girlfriend. GFE is GFE and BBFS is BBFS when you go to those "combat camps" to have a military "experience" they don't shoot you nor let you kill anybody. It's LIKE having a girlfriend, it's not HAVING a girlfriend. The good news is you can also totally ignore her until you feel like fucking her again and she won't mind.

  7. #3506
    Quote Originally Posted by ItchyAchy  [View Original Post]
    Was Paula a man before? The rumors persist.
    No! Were you?

  8. #3505

    Yes

    Sweetie, yes, you are correct. GFE by any definition does not imply BBFS. It's a fantasy, an hour of bliss with a beautiful girlfriend like experience. You make me feel like I am your girl for that hour. Nothing about that says BBFS.

    Party on, babe. Be safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by LeiaBaby  [View Original Post]
    So GFE apparently means different things. Just to clarify, for me GFE is DFK, BBBJ, LFK, DATY, 69 but not BBFS. That's a different beast. Thoughts. ?

  9. #3504

    No shit!

    Quote Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69  [View Original Post]
    Thank You LeiaBaby, Agree with you GFE is DFK, BBBJ, LFK, DATY, 69 in the AMP world. However all my real girlfriends always gave me BBFS. There is a difference between GFE AMP World versus GFE Real World.
    Wow brilliant analysis. Never would have figured out there is a difference between the two worlds. You are sharp as a tack. But seriously I think you missed the point. Pretty sure she was talking about the differing expectations between mongers about a GFE experience. But keep trying doc. Someday your analyses may be worth reading.

  10. #3503

    Agreed Real GFE is BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by LeiaBaby  [View Original Post]
    So GFE apparently means different things. Just to clarify, for me GFE is DFK, BBBJ, LFK, DATY, 69 but not BBFS. That's a different beast. Thoughts. ?
    Thank You LeiaBaby, Agree with you GFE is DFK, BBBJ, LFK, DATY, 69 in the AMP world. However all my real girlfriends always gave me BBFS. There is a difference between GFE AMP World versus GFE Real World.

  11. #3502
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 66

    Gfe

    So GFE apparently means different things. Just to clarify, for me GFE is DFK, BBBJ, LFK, DATY, 69 but not BBFS. That's a different beast. Thoughts. ?

  12. #3501
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 66

    Lmao

    I already told him I would. Never came through! LMAO (all in good fun)

    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure there lots of them.
    .

  13. #3500
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLable  [View Original Post]
    LOL, good question, well, first time I see her, she didn't like my rimming, by the third time during daty she tells me my tongue is better Raidens LOL her atf guy she told me that too. Then we became best of friends, it was always me vs Raiden.

    Going ace him out yet, in fact it was one of his reviews that I went to see her, I only know raiden from his reviews on her.

    I meant my tongue is better then Raiden, maybe not yours or others. Man I love that girl, told her dump Raiden she can have my condominium, bye bye R
    She only told you that so your feeling not hurt! Anyway Blackie I kiss better! So there! And I dato better!

  14. #3499
    Quote Originally Posted by ItchyAchy  [View Original Post]
    Was Paula a man before? The rumors persist.
    This is an excellent example of why Admin changed your status from Regular Member to Troll .

  15. #3498
    Quote Originally Posted by ItchyAchy  [View Original Post]
    Was Paula a man before? The rumors persist.
    Dumb fuck shut up already.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape