Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Like Beef Lolo?

+ Add Report
Page 99 of 332 FirstFirst ... 49 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 149 199 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 4967
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3497

    Miki

    Quote Originally Posted by FleshPrince  [View Original Post]
    LOL. How do you know your tongue is better?
    LOL, good question, well, first time I see her, she didn't like my rimming, by the third time during daty she tells me my tongue is better Raidens LOL her atf guy she told me that too. Then we became best of friends, it was always me vs Raiden.

    Going ace him out yet, in fact it was one of his reviews that I went to see her, I only know raiden from his reviews on her.

    I meant my tongue is better then Raiden, maybe not yours or others. Man I love that girl, told her dump Raiden she can have my condominium, bye bye R

  2. #3496

    Paula

    Was Paula a man before? The rumors persist.

  3. #3495

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLable  [View Original Post]
    WTF, you dump shit, I'm sure Raiden will gladly accommodate your request with a Louisville.

    BTW, I know what, when, who, where, etc. Etc. Etc. About Miki, she's on leave not because of Raiden.

    She's in love with the guy and not me. The only thing I get going is my tongue better then R.
    LOL. How do you know your tongue is better?

  4. #3494

    Dildo doo doo.

    I'm sure that as some providers have been abused by some mongers. I'm also sure that they would love to shove something big and hard up those mongers ass. Hope it's not sharp.

  5. #3493

    Dildo

    Quote Originally Posted by ItchyAchy  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know any chicks that really dig pegging? I want to find somebody who will ram a massive dildo up my ass and fuck me like I stole something from her.
    WTF, you dump shit, I'm sure Raiden will gladly accommodate your request with a Louisville.

    BTW, I know what, when, who, where, etc. Etc. Etc. About Miki, she's on leave not because of Raiden.

    She's in love with the guy and not me. The only thing I get going is my tongue better then R.

  6. #3492

    Service

    Quote Originally Posted by ItchyAchy  [View Original Post]
    Does anybody know any chicks that really dig pegging? I want to find somebody who will ram a massive dildo up my ass and fuck me like I stole something from her.
    I'm sure there lots of them.

  7. #3491
    Uh. No. Miki is taking some time off for personal reasons. Enough said.

    Quote Originally Posted by ItchyAchy  [View Original Post]
    I think I see your point. Like raiden has been banned by a lot of providers from what I've been told. I know his so called all time fav at Ume formerly of rejuve hated his guts. Miki is off the radar now because of this freak Who are some others?

    Probably won't be snow tho. Maybe that's why he's trying to rate her so high. So she won't bomb him either eventually. Prob not though. Because she's like a military base provider if you know what I mean.

  8. #3490
    Hahaha. I was thinking the same thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by ItchyAchy  [View Original Post]
    Also, demeter why do you have this sock?

    You're writing style and grammar are so noticeable that this is almost like a black sheep masquerading around with a white bath towel wrapped and barely covering.

    Just use your other identity.

  9. #3489
    Quote Originally Posted by FleshPrince  [View Original Post]
    Interesting comments. What made Miki go off the radar? That's a pretty extreme reaction if you ask me. Was there a legitimate reason?
    Miki went to korea according to mama because of personal family matters. Nothing to do with raiden.

  10. #3488

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by ItchyAchy  [View Original Post]
    I think I see your point. Like raiden has been banned by a lot of providers from what I've been told. I know his so called all time fav at Ume formerly of rejuve hated his guts. Miki is off the radar now because of this freak Who are some others?

    Probably won't be snow tho. Maybe that's why he's trying to rate her so high. So she won't bomb him either eventually. Prob not though. Because she's like a military base provider if you know what I mean.
    Interesting comments. What made Miki go off the radar? That's a pretty extreme reaction if you ask me. Was there a legitimate reason?

  11. #3487

    Ok I will stop writing about bust

    Quote Originally Posted by ItchyAchy  [View Original Post]
    Also, demeter why do you have this sock?

    You're writing style and grammar are so noticeable that this is almost like a black sheep masquerading around with a white bath towel wrapped and barely covering.

    Just use your other identity.
    So just believe what AMP girls say to you.

    They will always say not serious. All is fine so come and spend money.

    The reason was cause my friends from amp know my username and don't want me to reveal things. Cause they want guys to believe all is so trivial so come and spend money.

  12. #3486

    Honolulubidder

    Also, demeter why do you have this sock?

    You're writing style and grammar are so noticeable that this is almost like a black sheep masquerading around with a white bath towel wrapped and barely covering.

    Just use your other identity.

  13. #3485
    Quote Originally Posted by HonoluluBidder  [View Original Post]
    Not many can bear mr handsome sexy king with sadistic brain in glittering thong or mr viagra caverject combo stamina king pervert grandpa sportsman.

    To them anyone who pretend to enjoy their pervert acting is 10-10-10 girls cause many just run away as soon as they see their beautiful hair in the air on tanned olive silky skin. Their charm too strong so girls vagina get torn, how can they go to er cause er workers must report such damn rape looking injury. maybe crazy big black cock double angled vibrators hurt. Who knows??



    Here question : good insurance cover every weeks caverject shot ??? Great insurance of japan doesn't


    Anyhow itch raise rate for her up.
    Cause honolulu amp need her. Her nickname is the last finisher for other cowkrers. All the guys other women reject giving service to are allowed by her desire for money or generous saint mind.

    Girls dont talk about other mongers but talks about those two ace. For some reason.


    Ps/ girls dont like thick big black cock size U-shaped vibrator. So dont buy it to take it to amp with you.
    I think I see your point. Like raiden has been banned by a lot of providers from what I've been told. I know his so called all time fav at Ume formerly of rejuve hated his guts. Miki is off the radar now because of this freak Who are some others?

    Probably won't be snow tho. Maybe that's why he's trying to rate her so high. So she won't bomb him either eventually. Prob not though. Because she's like a military base provider if you know what I mean.

  14. #3484

    Because susie is damn generous

    Quote Originally Posted by ItchyAchy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know the whereabouts of this poster?
    Yu
    I sure wish he'd come back. For as much as dudes here complain about multiple socks ruining this place why'all know what really ruins integrity here it's the shitty ratings here lately. Goser shared my taste in women and I was rarely if ever disappointed in the girls he chose to review.

    I saw yanni or yanna after all her starry reviews but she didn't come remotely close to my expectations and I even lowered them. It's either dudes working on their dime or getting favors or really desperate distinguished gentlemen who think every chick walking around is fuckable.

    And raiden you've generally been ok but WTF was with that snow call at kison? Like WTF? How could you go down that hard. I was so disappointed I had to bounce. Your constant propping of Suji is already suspect since she's a 5 at best. But the way you go in about her you'd think she was miki. Smh.

    Sure wish Goser would come back. Hope he's ok.
    Not many can bear mr handsome sexy king with sadistic brain in glittering thong or mr viagra caverject combo stamina king pervert grandpa sportsman.

    To them anyone who pretend to enjoy their pervert acting is 10-10-10 girls cause many just run away as soon as they see their beautiful hair in the air on tanned olive silky skin. Their charm too strong so girls vagina get torn, how can they go to er cause er workers must report such damn rape looking injury. maybe crazy big black cock double angled vibrators hurt. Who knows??



    Here question : good insurance cover every weeks caverject shot ??? Great insurance of japan doesn't


    Anyhow itch raise rate for her up.
    Cause honolulu amp need her. Her nickname is the last finisher for other cowkrers. All the guys other women reject giving service to are allowed by her desire for money or generous saint mind.

    Girls dont talk about other mongers but talks about those two ace. For some reason.


    Ps/ girls don’t like thick big black cock size U-shaped vibrator. So don’t buy it to take it to amp with you.

  15. #3483
    Quote Originally Posted by Memahu  [View Original Post]
    What happened to H. Mobius? His posts of reviews of providers were right on the mark. You know that he was a one username poster.
    Good question. I PM'd him a few weeks after this site came back on line and received no response. We used to PM each other a lot. Most of his knowledge was of the MPs, mainly in the CC, as well as the Korean bars and strip clubs. I don't think he went to the AMPs much the past few years. He is missed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape