Thread: White Girls in the 808
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 1275
-
09-12-18 23:59 #555Regular Member

Posts: 5Blair at chichis again?
Is this the same Blair that was available at chichis a few weeks ago?
She seems to be booked and they do not take appointments for more than a day ahead.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/limit...hurry-12193757
-
09-10-18 12:38 #554Senior Member

Posts: 115Sabrina
If you meant Sabrina the MILF Blonde, she's on Seeking Arrangement with her picture in a black outfit.
Originally Posted by Eastsidesurfa
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-18 16:56 #553Senior Member

Posts: 75Anyone?
Hey guys.
Now that most of the ad sites are gone. I was just wondering if anyone has any contact with some of the previous girls like Sarbina, Zokia, etc?
Any updates?
Thanks.
-
09-09-18 16:29 #552Senior Member

Posts: 268Emma
Those rates are all current and would recommend the 1. 5 hours because of her special routine she does. The hour just isn’t enough time with this athletic and super toned hottie especially if you want a double.
Originally Posted by KublaiKhan
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-18 02:22 #551

Posts: 116Fbsm.
No FS. Full Body Sensual Massage (FBSM). I think it's 300 for an hour, 400 for 90 minutes. Ms. Divine is comparable to the Thai therapist at CC. Most of them do not offer FS either. Ms. Divine's pictures are real, so hot red head, but no AMP service.
Originally Posted by Johnny14
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-18 23:17 #550Senior Member

Posts: 829Emma Devine great news!
Happy to see Emma is coming back so soon. I hope more Honolulu people see her this time so that she keeps returning regularly. She says she does better on the outer islands, which is why an Oahu stop doesn't happen as often, but she will definitely come more frequently if she gets some regulars here. It could be because of the AMPs here that she is not that busy when she comes to Oahu. If you want AMP service or FS, then pass on her. See her reviews and if you want an amazing FBSM session with extras from a beautiful white girl, then put her on your list.
Originally Posted by KublaiKhan
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-18 23:06 #549Senior Member

Posts: 829Vixxen Rayne
I can't speak of her from personal experience, since I haven't had the chance to meet her yet, but she is on my short list. She was reviewed here by mrsmiley. She also has current reviews on privatedelights. She had a bunch of reviews on nightshift before they shut down. I believe she may have had some TER reviews too, before their reviews were pulled. She claims she is well reviewed. She was, before her reviews disappeared, through no fault of her own. All reviews I saw were good. Her specialty is "swallowing your problems away."
Originally Posted by StopDaRail2
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-18 16:27 #548Senior Member

Posts: 1561Emma Rate?
So what's her rate for FS? Thanks.
Originally Posted by MattSurf
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-18 08:34 #547Senior Member

Posts: 268Emma Devine
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/EmmaDivine
If you're on this thread, you are already looking for something different than the AMP scene and what most of them offers. So in the spirit of variety, I wanted to share my experience with emma and that she will be back next week 9-12 to 9-14. I've already made an appointment as repeat sessions just get better but you should check it out for yourself and experience this awesome and beautiful lady that stands 5'7" and is even better in RL than her pics.
-
09-08-18 07:27 #546Banned Member

Posts: 128Vixxen rayne
Vixxen rayne. Anyone have any experience wih this one? Looks like she was an independent escort before joining the chichi team. Couldn't find no reviews of her anywhere. In one of her profiles, she claims to be GFE, including DFK and BBBJ, but that would make her very different from most of the chichi girls.
-
09-07-18 05:00 #545

Posts: 116Emma Devine Returns Next Week.
FYI, any of you interested in meeting Ms. Divine, she's coming next week to Honolulu. Check out her twitter page for more info.
Originally Posted by LittleDickie
[View Original Post]
Twitter.com/EmmaisDivine
-
08-29-18 23:53 #544Senior Member

Posts: 68Jenny
Experienced her this werk. The others reports are true. Very limited mutual touch, ass and boobs only. And no viewing of pussy allowed. Jackhammer HJ for about 15 minutes. Then told me I can either jerk myself off or leave. So in and out within 45 minutes with balls still blue. Though I paid for the full hour of 200.
Originally Posted by RemingtonSteel
[View Original Post]
Look is OK. Athletic European girl. Comparing with all the European girls I had this summer, will give her look a 6. Maybe 7 for Hawaii due to the lack of true European ladies here. Service and altitude only 3 at most. Definitely not a repeat for me. Once and done. Better donate fund to others who take care of men better.
-
08-27-18 02:09 #543

Posts: 86I believe Mr smiley left a review. For me it was B2B nude oil massage. No penetration and limited mutual touching (YMMV). There are plenty Chinese or Thai therapists who offer similar services at CC. The difference with her is she's a statuesque European girl with an athletic physique. Hopefully some lone who has seen her can chime in. Plus she is very attractive. Definitely mainland rates, but that was okay with me. Sometimes you need to vary things. Chinese food can get tiring after a while.
Originally Posted by ToshiSoGood
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-18 01:17 #542Regular Member

Posts: 17Thanks.
I've read other reports indicating either 120 or 150, but I'm assuming that is for half hour service.
Originally Posted by RemingtonSteel
[View Original Post]
Is she in Waikiki and is there parking readily available where she's at, maybe Kapiolani Park or the zoo? Thanks.
-
08-26-18 19:11 #541Senior Member

Posts: 27Thanks for the report. So I've never done the massage thing, just escorts. I get that there is no penetration but what is allowed? Mutual touch? Any kissing?
Originally Posted by RemingtonSteel
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





