Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2660

    Seductive redhead

    Ok this is where I have to say my previous posts regarding this girl were based solely on information gathering not personal encounters. Well now iI can say I have met the girl in person as she came to my house after what seems to have been 3 years of texting LOL Jk it only took weeks. She is a fairly attractive girl with an athlete's body; thicker torso / thighs and small breasts (I love small breasts) Her oral was extremely soft and she's one of those girls I would just get a BJ from and there is very few of them for me. She climbed on and rode me CG for a while before we switched to put her on her back. I scheduled a HH and she ended up being there for a lot longer and it was really enjoyable She's on the move a lot so be patient but she's a nice girl.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/448437760625

  2. #2659

    Crazy. Or misheard?

    Quote Originally Posted by KColey321  [View Original Post]
    Watch out for this one. Wanted $$$ for Q. V.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...u/292954053941
    I think you must have misheard. I just called and it was 1/1. 5/2 for qv / hhr / hr.

  3. #2658

    Natalie

    I see that Natalie is posting an ad on STG for her vids. http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...d/556517358935.

    It's a shame she is not visiting here. I saw her in Orlando a few months back. Wow, that girl is fun. Not the prettiest and not the slimest, but right up there on the fun scale. If she does visit, give her a try. Up for anything but Greek, including BB / CIP / COP.

  4. #2657

    Anyone?

    For the love of Summer, does anyone have intel at all on this broad? Posted in the palmbay section of STG.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...g/157106113460

  5. #2656

    Katie. Allay the fears

    After the dust has settled I am here to report that that katie the librarian sex kitten is still in business and is not a threat even though one nervous nelly thought she was. She stays with her BF and when she schedules a date he leaves. It really is that simple. I will qualify this by saying I have been cash and dashed a couple of times and robbed at gunpoint once and I saw the BF sitting by the pool as I left and he was not frightening at all. Nothing compared to thugs I have seen -he actually seemed very normal. Anyway Katie was at the top of her game. Passionate GFE and some CG and then finishing in Mish. She is distraught buy all of the negative shit that has been posted (mostly by the summer fan club) and she realizes that situation she was in was not very lucrative and actually more problematic than necessary. Anyway she is open for business and it is safe to see her. I wish she was a bit closer bc cocoa is a small drive. Not bad but hey I have to ***** about something and since Katie was really fun it has to be the drive. We chatted for a while and she is really trying to get on her feet. PM me with questions.

  6. #2655
    Quote Originally Posted by Nydru90  [View Original Post]
    Seeing the last post stating that she was no longer at that senior member's house and had a hotel for the night I gave her a text to confirm which she did. We set up a late night visit, the coms was great during the drive up to cocoa until I was 8 minutes away then she went silent. I reach the hotel on 520 in cocoa and let her know I'm outside the door. Well out walks some asian / hispanic looking guy smoking a cig but he didn't see me as I was standing in the corner of the walkway. Seeing that I said fuck it and left. She called me saying not to worry its just her boyfriend and he is no threat, I told her no thanks I'm not comfortable. This is my 2nd time trying to see her at a hotel where a guys walks out right before I walk in. The last time it was some black guy which she claims was her "pot dealer". Tons of great reviews but I have to much to lose. Pass.
    Same experience. She wanted to meet at mcdonalds I drove around a few times seen her with some dude I left.

  7. #2654

    Utr

    To the Gentleman's who have my UTR contact info that I referred you too. As in have yourself a sunny and windy! Day. Hit me up for some wonderful news about our OSSUTR.

  8. #2653

    Mandii / Dannii

    Quote Originally Posted by Islander65  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Mandii lately? I found a post a while back that someone thought they saw her out on the town and her face was all picked up. I don't want to see her if that's the case.

    Thanks.
    She looks really bad. I saw her a few days ago at a store in cocoa and she is spiraling out of control. She has sores everywhere that she is covering with makeup. She told me the infection that had her in the hospital is back. She used to be a very fun girl with a great attitude but I don't see that in her at the moment. I would not see her until she gets herself straightened out. Play Safe -PH.

  9. #2652

    Ashley

    I decided to give Ashley a call last night. She is the girl in the photos and does have a NICE little body! That's about all the good I can say though. Everything was covered. She was 2 hours late and did not drive herself like she claimed. No DATY, No FIV and very stand offish and keep a very close eye on the clock. I will not repeat, YMMV though. If she would relax and loosen up some she would be a good time.

    Stay Safe!

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/800872629141

  10. #2651

    Ignore the PM Neighborhood watchmen. Just mong like mongers do, unperturbed.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillCypher  [View Original Post]
    I guess you missed the point of my post. Namely that whatever she's calling herself, she's asking way too much money. If you don't care for the content of my contributions please feel free to ignore me. There's a built in function so you don't even have to see my posts. Why waste your time PMing me to tell me about how terrible I am.

    I've written reviews about each of the ladies I've visited with, and will continue to do so. But I'll also offer information that others might find helpful. Most of what you post I find worthy of reading, if you don't feel the same it's cool. Let's just not play PM warrior, m'kay?
    The PM warriors know who they are. Acting like pseudo neighborhood Watch wannabes G. Zimmermanning horny folks looking for a peaceful ride on the vulva / labia express.

  11. #2650

    Thanks H2 O Monger

    Had a dream with "M" at her Cocoa hotel incall this past week. She's very personable and ready to go when I arrived. BBBJ to mish to doggie and I was done. Great visit and next time I'll try her roommate, or both, which was offered this visit.

  12. #2649

    Crazy.

    Watch out for this one. Wanted $$$ for Q. V.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...u/292954053941

  13. #2648

    Ignore the PM Warriors!

    Quote Originally Posted by Islander65  [View Original Post]
    Keep Posting Bill!
    I agree, keep posting and ignore these D-Bag PM chumps!

  14. #2647

    That was my problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Nydru90  [View Original Post]
    Seeing the last post stating that she was no longer at that senior member's house and had a hotel for the night I gave her a text to confirm which she did. We set up a late night visit, the coms was great during the drive up to cocoa until I was 8 minutes away then she went silent. I reach the hotel on 520 in cocoa and let her know I'm outside the door. Well out walks some asian / hispanic looking guy smoking a cig but he didn't see me as I was standing in the corner of the walkway. Seeing that I said fuck it and left. She called me saying not to worry its just her boyfriend and he is no threat, I told her no thanks I'm not comfortable. This is my 2nd time trying to see her at a hotel where a guys walks out right before I walk in. The last time it was some black guy which she claims was her "pot dealer". Tons of great reviews but I have to much to lose. Pass.
    I have never been back. I don't dig that at all. That's one of my rules.

  15. #2646
    [Deleted by Admin]

    You seem to think this forum is a place for you to troll other members, it's not.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape