Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,651 to 16,665 of 19284
-
09-08-18 08:46 #2634Senior Member

Posts: 46Ignore the PM Neighborhood watchmen. Just mong like mongers do, unperturbed.
The PM warriors know who they are. Acting like pseudo neighborhood Watch wannabes G. Zimmermanning horny folks looking for a peaceful ride on the vulva / labia express.
Originally Posted by BillCypher
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-18 08:13 #2633Senior Member

Posts: 141Thanks H2 O Monger
Had a dream with "M" at her Cocoa hotel incall this past week. She's very personable and ready to go when I arrived. BBBJ to mish to doggie and I was done. Great visit and next time I'll try her roommate, or both, which was offered this visit.
-
09-08-18 03:30 #2632Regular Member

Posts: 3Crazy.
Watch out for this one. Wanted $$$ for Q. V.
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...u/292954053941
-
09-07-18 19:55 #2631Senior Member

Posts: 72Ignore the PM Warriors!
I agree, keep posting and ignore these D-Bag PM chumps!
Originally Posted by Islander65
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-18 18:32 #2630Senior Member

Posts: 185That was my problem
I have never been back. I don't dig that at all. That's one of my rules.
Originally Posted by Nydru90
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-18 17:11 #2629PIA

Posts: 174[Deleted by Admin]
You seem to think this forum is a place for you to troll other members, it's not.
A2
-
09-07-18 17:11 #2628Senior Member

Posts: 151Keep Posting
Keep Posting Bill!
Originally Posted by BillCypher
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-18 16:57 #2627Senior Member

Posts: 136Kelly / Jordan
I guess you missed the point of my post. Namely that whatever she's calling herself, she's asking way too much money. If you don't care for the content of my contributions please feel free to ignore me. There's a built in function so you don't even have to see my posts. Why waste your time PMing me to tell me about how terrible I am.
Originally Posted by Bonerific
[View Original Post]
I've written reviews about each of the ladies I've visited with, and will continue to do so. But I'll also offer information that others might find helpful. Most of what you post I find worthy of reading, if you don't feel the same it's cool. Let's just not play PM warrior, m'kay?
-
09-07-18 14:45 #2626Senior Member

Posts: 151Mandii / Dannii
Has anyone seen Mandii lately? I found a post a while back that someone thought they saw her out on the town and her face was all picked up. I don't want to see her if that's the case.
Thanks.
-
09-07-18 12:28 #2625Senior Member

Posts: 300I saw her last night, had our usual intese sex, so she kept the room. I have responded to most requests. You don't have to be a senior member, but no posts or only questions? Nope not going to ask her to risk that.
Originally Posted by H20Monger
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-18 06:30 #2624Senior Member

Posts: 157Utr katie boyfriend?
Seeing the last post stating that she was no longer at that senior member's house and had a hotel for the night I gave her a text to confirm which she did. We set up a late night visit, the coms was great during the drive up to cocoa until I was 8 minutes away then she went silent. I reach the hotel on 520 in cocoa and let her know I'm outside the door. Well out walks some asian / hispanic looking guy smoking a cig but he didn't see me as I was standing in the corner of the walkway. Seeing that I said fuck it and left. She called me saying not to worry its just her boyfriend and he is no threat, I told her no thanks I'm not comfortable. This is my 2nd time trying to see her at a hotel where a guys walks out right before I walk in. The last time it was some black guy which she claims was her "pot dealer". Tons of great reviews but I have to much to lose. Pass.
-
09-07-18 01:34 #2623Senior Member

Posts: 232Too much
Hit her up tonight and she was like if I ain't got $309 I'm not worth her time. Shit I'll pass.
Originally Posted by WhoIsMikeJones
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-18 22:57 #2622Senior Member

Posts: 975Saw her leaving a house a few doors down the street from me about a week ago. She was walking when a white minivan pulled up and scooped her. They barely stopped, she jumped in the side door and they drove off with the side doors open. No tag and "very obvious activity" for this quiet neighborhood. I can only imagine what her monger thought as she took off like a drive by shoplifter while people are out walking their dogs after dinner. Haha!
Originally Posted by Bonerific
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-18 20:46 #2621Banned Member

Posts: 551Gia and Dana
Sorry you had trouble seeing Gia, but glad to hear that Dana is still around. She was probably my first date when I started out. That was back when I thought they were all that good.
Originally Posted by ILikeThem
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-18 20:26 #2620Banned Member

Posts: 644Two years ago she was good.
Originally Posted by WhoIsMikeJones
[View Original Post]
I don't know at the present moment. Some of her pictures are old. Someone needs to check her out. Beware of the mattress on the floor.








Reply With Quote





