Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 950 of 980 FirstFirst ... 450 850 900 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 ... LastLast
Results 14,236 to 14,250 of 14695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #460

    Nicole. Take 2,3,4,5

    I have seen Nicole 5 times now. THe Chemistry is great, the service is great, her new incall off ulmerton is very good. As I said early she is not the young 20 something gal in which I have been getting a lot of attitude and high donation quotes.

    Her service is full PSE. If you are looking for something new without all the hassles, and you are ok with a nice lady in her early 40's do not miss out. She will be on my regular rotation.

    No Bullshit, No Drama.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/tam...1074/1/1671477

  2. #459

    Just Curious:

    Quote Originally Posted by Lapeno007  [View Original Post]
    I went to see her a few nights ago, she's real. Her incall is near 73rd ave and 4th street although I opted for a car date for our first visit, she says she has a female roommate. She's cute and well dressed and doesn't appear to be on drugs, says she's divorced and has 3 kids but who knows LOL. Nice BJ and wet pussy and gets into it. Next time I'll visit her incall and will let you guys know how it goes, but based on my experience the reviews on listcrawler are just paranoid speculation.

    https://backpage.com.tampa.listcrawl...591/7275579371
    If she has 3 kids, where are they?

  3. #458
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapeno007  [View Original Post]
    I went to see her a few nights ago, she's real. Her incall is near 73rd ave and 4th street although I opted for a car date for our first visit, she says she has a female roommate. She's cute and well dressed and doesn't appear to be on drugs, says she's divorced and has 3 kids but who knows LOL. Nice BJ and wet pussy and gets into it. Next time I'll visit her incall and will let you guys know how it goes, but based on my experience the reviews on listcrawler are just paranoid speculation.

    https://backpage.com.tampa.listcrawl...591/7275579371
    What kind of marios does this one run?

  4. #457
    Quote Originally Posted by Drews4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone?? I have no car so it has to be close.
    Uber is your friend. Most working girls aren't staying on the beach.

  5. #456

    There must be something close?

    Quote Originally Posted by Drews4  [View Original Post]
    Any info near the trade winds would be greatly appreciated! Please PM me, I can return the favor if you ever come up to Michigan!!
    Anyone?? I have no car so it has to be close.

  6. #455
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapeno007  [View Original Post]
    I went to see her a few nights ago, she's real. Her incall is near 73rd ave and 4th street although I opted for a car date for our first visit, she says she has a female roommate. She's cute and well dressed and doesn't appear to be on drugs, says she's divorced and has 3 kids but who knows LOL. Nice BJ and wet pussy and gets into it. Next time I'll visit her incall and will let you guys know how it goes, but based on my experience the reviews on listcrawler are just paranoid speculation.

    https://backpage.com.tampa.listcrawl...591/7275579371
    Appreciate the info, I'll have to add her to the To-Do List. Thank you.

  7. #454
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    What does "doesn't appear to be on drugs" mean? Just because there are no track marks, she could be a toker, or popper. Most of these girls go from hot beginners, to rip offs. Yes, there are a few real pros who do this for a living, and have been around a long time, but the clearwater / st pete / NPR notel group are all in transition.
    What they do in their downtime or whatever to get through their bad choices in life is fine by me. I always took that statement to mean that they were safe to have in your vehicle or be naked with, without the fear of being robbed or scammed.

  8. #453

    Jessy.

    I always have an amazing time with Jessy, she's older but her body is amazing and her pussy is tight. I highly recommend her nuru massage, she's also FS and always in a great mood despite having done this awhile.

    https://40up.com.tampa.listcrawler.com/post/26887407

  9. #452

    Rachel

    Gentlemen, the monger gods have graced us with a real sex kitten. Imagine a fit, Jennifer Aniston / Angelina Jolie hybrid. Seductive, sweet, absolutely gorgeous, drug-free are just a few positive attributes of this exceptional woman. Anything and everything you could possibly want while spending time with a beautiful woman is yours with Rachel; with the exception of BBFS naturally. To be honest, I'm actually reluctant to post this because I don't want someone to jade this absolutely lovely woman. And for the love of God, stop telling her she should be charging more LOL! According to her, she's only been doing this for two or three weeks so let's keep this beautiful woman around fellas.

    I inquired about back door entry and like most women, she said it depends probably on your size, vibe during your time with her, and of course probably a 50 upcharge. Donations are 150/250 respectively. Before you PM me, the answer is yes she will. But as always, YMMV. These two links are really her.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/tamp...scorts/1339222#/ florida / tampa / female-escorts /1339222.

    https://www.modelmayhem.com/Natalitta

  10. #451

    I have to ask

    What does "doesn't appear to be on drugs" mean? Just because there are no track marks, she could be a toker, or popper. Most of these girls go from hot beginners, to rip offs. Yes, there are a few real pros who do this for a living, and have been around a long time, but the clearwater / st pete / NPR notel group are all in transition.

  11. #450
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapeno007  [View Original Post]
    I went to see her a few nights ago, she's real. Her incall is near 73rd ave and 4th street although I opted for a car date for our first visit, she says she has a female roommate. She's cute and well dressed and doesn't appear to be on drugs, says she's divorced and has 3 kids but who knows LOL. Nice BJ and wet pussy and gets into it. Next time I'll visit her incall and will let you guys know how it goes, but based on my experience the reviews on listcrawler are just paranoid speculation.

    https://backpage.com.tampa.listcrawl...591/7275579371
    She is just like the others don't be fooled. Good on you getting her best behavior tho.

  12. #449

    Rebecca.

    I went to see her a few nights ago, she's real. Her incall is near 73rd ave and 4th street although I opted for a car date for our first visit, she says she has a female roommate. She's cute and well dressed and doesn't appear to be on drugs, says she's divorced and has 3 kids but who knows LOL. Nice BJ and wet pussy and gets into it. Next time I'll visit her incall and will let you guys know how it goes, but based on my experience the reviews on listcrawler are just paranoid speculation.

    https://backpage.com.tampa.listcrawl...591/7275579371
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 36a50eb92c681dd25307be54286ab295_f.jpg‎   fa43181ff2c91f048b4fe74b9f77af70_f.jpg‎  

  13. #448
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger247  [View Original Post]
    Searching ListCrawler I came across this beauty anyinfo on her?

    https://backpage.com.tampa.listcrawl...591/7275579371
    Be sure to read the comments on that ad!

  14. #447
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger247  [View Original Post]
    Searching ListCrawler I came across this beauty anyinfo on her?

    https://backpage.com.tampa.listcrawl...591/7275579371
    Def hot looking and the text of her as is hot buy doubt you will have any takers on here for $400.

  15. #446
    Quote Originally Posted by OldEnuf0187  [View Original Post]
    A little more info to previous update. I know how this probably appeared to the person who wrote the review. I have known Raine for over 4 years now. She is fighting anxiety issues and it's apparent that it left the reviewer feeling WTF is going on here. She has been away for several months and now she's back. She has been a bright spot to many of us over the years. I hope she can put this behind her and some of her friends here can help her accomplish that. Raine is an extremely private person and she knows I am posting this. If the review would like to hear this in person Raine would welcome his call.
    You pm is full. I list Raines info in the black out here. Is she still around? Had good times with her back in 2016/17.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape