Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Because You Want The Best
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16911

    Honey IG

    I'm thinking about trying out Honey and I keep seeing people talk about their IG. Could someone PM me the account info so I can check it out.

    I'm pretty new to the scene so I don't know much. How much cash should I bring?

  2. #16910

    Krystal

    Thanks to Asian Pussy and JaniMidnite for your recommendation of Krystal. I just finished a session with her and wow, that was awesome. That has to be in my top 5 MP visits of all time. She is smoking hot, it's definitely worth it to do the full hour and the 100 option. I'd like to do a weekly session with her, but it's tough being a family man these days (time-wise) and trying to max out the 401 K contributions.

    I set up an IG account on my IPhone and it was easy, I'd never used IG before, but the messaging feature is cool, just like text messaging and she responds quickly, unless she's in a session. Our session was completely uninterrupted. So. If you want an IG account, just install the app on your phone and you can use an anonymous e-mail like Proton mail to activate it. You can also log off the app when not using it so your SO and / or kids don't stumble upon anything incriminating.

    Thanks again Asian Pussy for bringing this beauty to our attention. She's sharp too, great attitude and seems to love her work. Also, there are a shit-ton of MP's in Orange. I must have seen at least 10-15 just driving from the 55 down Katella, then Tustin Ave. Down to 17th to head back to South County. Adios amigos!

  3. #16909
    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeBites  [View Original Post]
    Oh. That's about the same price as honey. I think an hour at honey is actually $65. So it's best to DM her on instagram to make an appointment? Or should we call Sapphire to make an appt?
    DM her, she's only at sapphire a few days a week and other place the other days.

  4. #16908
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianPussy  [View Original Post]
    She works at 2 different places, one is honey-orange (Saphire). Hour is $60 and she charges 60/80/100 (reg / topless / nude). Little more then honey, but none of them give you a massage.
    Where is the other place she works aside from Sapphire? Is it the same pricing? Or does it matter which spa you see her at?

  5. #16907
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianPussy  [View Original Post]
    She works at 2 different places, one is honey-orange (Saphire). Hour is $60 and she charges 60/80/100 (reg / topless / nude). Little more then honey, but none of them give you a massage.
    Oh. That's about the same price as honey. I think an hour at honey is actually $65. So it's best to DM her on instagram to make an appointment? Or should we call Sapphire to make an appt?

  6. #16906
    Quote Originally Posted by SCJohn  [View Original Post]
    Cute and a real CMT. Sign me up! Add me to the queue. She's going to be a busy young lady.
    She's already getting busy, I called at noon today and she was already booked. If you want to see her, book the day before to be sure.

  7. #16905
    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeBites  [View Original Post]
    Whats the damage for an hour? With tip? She works at BC right? I think I'm going to make an appt with her soon.
    She works at 2 different places, one is honey-orange (Saphire). Hour is $60 and she charges 60/80/100 (reg / topless / nude). Little more then honey, but none of them give you a massage.

  8. #16904
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1622

    North of OC

    Today I found myself north of the OC. I know that's a different thread but its amazing all the possibilities just north of our little enclave. Went to HT, . 6 to mamasan, got a 20 something Korean girl, skinny, bolt ons, who did not chit chat, went right into action. FS. A little rushed for my taste, she was a tad lower than the girls on Honey, but definitely did FS, which is what I have been missing out on.

  9. #16903
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovergrrl  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely! As a real CMT it's totally worth it to get the full hour with her.
    Cute and a real CMT. Sign me up! Add me to the queue. She's going to be a busy young lady.

  10. #16902
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianPussy  [View Original Post]
    I always do an hour with her, it's that good.
    Whats the damage for an hour? With tip? She works at BC right? I think I'm going to make an appt with her soon.

  11. #16901
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianPussy  [View Original Post]
    I always do an hour with her, it's that good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovergrrl  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely! As a real CMT it's totally worth it to get the full hour with her.
    We had scheduled for a hour, but traffic made me super late. She would have given me an hour but she already had another appointment booked. Just makes me want to go back even more!

  12. #16900
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianPussy  [View Original Post]
    I always do an hour with her, it's that good.
    Absolutely! As a real CMT it's totally worth it to get the full hour with her.

  13. #16899
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchOwl  [View Original Post]
    Had a HHR session with Krystal, should have sprung for the hour. Beautiful woman, great body, and amazing massage. Treat her right guys, she's a diamond in the rough.
    I always do an hour with her, it's that good.

  14. #16898
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianPussy  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why none of my PM's went through so here is Krystal's info:

    https://www.instagram.com/krystal_415_714/

    Mobile ig let's you message, you can make an appointment through that.

    Tell her your friend Rick sent you, she'll know I referred you.

    She is a cmt so you will get a real deep tissue massage if you want. No FS.

    She is worth it.
    Had a HHR session with Krystal, should have sprung for the hour. Beautiful woman, great body, and amazing massage. Treat her right guys, she's a diamond in the rough.

  15. #16897

    Heading to OC

    Hey guys, any good place I can check out for euro / blondes in Irvine.

    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape