Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 27,346 to 27,360 of 44224
-
09-06-18 00:13 #16879Senior Member

Posts: 1954Tp. 12345 sapphire.
Originally Posted by YellowFinTuna
[View Original Post]
Nurubabes6.
Come on, seriously you need an IG account. You follow one and others will follow you. Even guys. The app is also multiple accounts friendly if you have one already.
-
09-05-18 21:48 #16878

Posts: 681There are a couple of cute nuru white girls at BC in SA that are hot or hotter than anything you'll find at Sapphire. Was at Sapphire recently and the 3 women that I saw there were nothing to write home about. Turned around and headed to CM for a taste of Honey
Originally Posted by Tipisil
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 21:28 #16877Senior Member

Posts: 136Sapphire IG
Thanks. I can see Krystal's IG but not Sapphire's entire listing like I can with Honey. Could be something I'm missing.
Originally Posted by Tipisil
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 20:48 #16876Senior Member

Posts: 1622Thanks. I had to read my way through a lot of pages to find that. I'm going to hopefully start posting more on sapphire rather than honey. Hit up most of the honey ones that are good but see too many Latinas. I see more white girls in sapphire.
Originally Posted by OcAmper
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 19:08 #16875Senior Member

Posts: 136Sapphire IG
Anybody have the Sapphire Orange IG page? I've been utilizing Honey for talent pre-checks but it's time for a change and I can't find anything about Sapphire in Orange (Santa Ana ain't it? PM me if you don't want to make this public.
-
09-05-18 13:25 #16874Senior Member

Posts: 122No IG account
How about for those without an IG account? Is there another way to make appts with Krystal?
Originally Posted by OcAmper
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 13:02 #16873Senior Member

Posts: 901Here is that post.
Originally Posted by Tipisil
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by AsianPussy
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-18 00:28 #16872Senior Member

Posts: 665I posted it about 3 pages back.
Originally Posted by Tipisil
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-18 23:13 #16871Senior Member

Posts: 1622Too many latinas
I might be in the minority on this, but it seems like honey has had way too many latinas with the white girls being less and less. On a side note, sapphire no longer has their own IG account? I keep looking out for Paris but she seems to be gone now. And replicated by too many latinas.
-
09-03-18 22:49 #16870Senior Member

Posts: 1622Just looked at my messages and figured I would hit her up today but notice Krystal's info isn't there. I had to clean house recently since I got a lot of messages regarding whisper app. Hey man, mind sending her IG again?
Originally Posted by AsianPussy
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-18 13:30 #16869Senior Member

Posts: 665yes, she is easy going just dont hurt her and she is fine.
Originally Posted by Tipisil
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-18 10:52 #16868

Posts: 681Heh heh heh
Originally Posted by SpikeBites
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-18 10:20 #16867Senior Member

Posts: 1622So she's cool with FIA?
Originally Posted by AsianPussy
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-18 04:47 #16866Senior Member

Posts: 665In my review here of krystal I forgot to mention that she does prostate massage if you want and doesn't charge extra for it. I know now and then someone is asking who does that. In general, she is pretty accommodating if you have requests. I threw a few things at her and she was ok with all of them.
Originally Posted by AsianPussy
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-18 00:48 #16865Senior Member

Posts: 291Man, my perverted mind is already thinking up of so many things this could possibly mean. LOL. You leave it so open to interpretation All I have to say is, THATS HOT AF.
Originally Posted by Lovergrrl
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






