Thread: Like Beef Lolo?
+
Add Report
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 4967
-
09-09-18 04:49 #3512Senior Member

Posts: 2364Thank you LeiaBaby, I practice safe sex all the time, and I'm very prudent of whom I do BBFS with; only my real girlfriends. AGREE with you; I need to really know that person for a while. However I'm not sure about all AMP girls. AMP girls are fucking for a living and a popular AMP girl can have maybe 8 to 10 plus guys per day! I've encouraged all the girlfriends I've been with in the real world to practice safe sex, and only after being with them for a while, would we consider BBFS. Hopefully you're practicing CFS in your profession Leia because STDs could spread like wildfire in the AMP. Leia you’re correct in the AMP World GFE and BBFS COULD be considered by some people to be separate service. Everyone’s definition of GFE or PSE could vary.
Originally Posted by LeiaBaby
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-18 23:39 #3511Senior Member

Posts: 2364Combat Boots. GFE Bootay. It's my duty to please her Bootay!
Agreed. Great analogy. Combat Boots. GFE Bootay. In any case; It's my duty to please her Bootay!
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-18 17:36 #3510Forum Advertiser

Posts: 66Wait what
Well, that isn't really safe either LOL how many kids you got? In the real world, I still don't do BBFS unless I been with one person for a while knowing they're not fucking around. STD's spread like wildfire. You can have chlamydia and now you and all your real world girlfriends do too, you know? My question was do you fellas consider GFE to include BBFS? Or am I correct in thinking BBFS and GFE are separate services? Thank you A2 for the CLEAR clarification.
.
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-18 12:42 #3509Troll

Posts: 100Gfe
Dr majik LOL.
Projecting so he can hipefully get GFE from Leia.
Slimey even on the internet.
-
09-08-18 10:33 #3508Senior Member

Posts: 5117There is a forum thread on the topic of "What constitutes a real GFE". As can be seen from reviewing that thread, various mongers have different opinions.
Originally Posted by LeiaBaby
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...tes-a-real-GFE
However, when a provider specifies in advance what she personally considers "GFE," as Leia has commendably done here, then there shouldn't be a problem.
-
09-08-18 09:15 #3507Administrator

Posts: 5263Yeah
I don't get those guys that say it's not, it's a GFE (girl friend experience) it's not having a girlfriend. GFE is GFE and BBFS is BBFS when you go to those "combat camps" to have a military "experience" they don't shoot you nor let you kill anybody. It's LIKE having a girlfriend, it's not HAVING a girlfriend. The good news is you can also totally ignore her until you feel like fucking her again and she won't mind.
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-18 06:19 #3506Senior Member

Posts: 450No! Were you?
Originally Posted by ItchyAchy
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-18 05:10 #3505Senior Member

Posts: 1502Yes
Sweetie, yes, you are correct. GFE by any definition does not imply BBFS. It's a fantasy, an hour of bliss with a beautiful girlfriend like experience. You make me feel like I am your girl for that hour. Nothing about that says BBFS.
Party on, babe. Be safe.
Originally Posted by LeiaBaby
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-18 04:14 #3504Senior Member

Posts: 292No shit!
Wow brilliant analysis. Never would have figured out there is a difference between the two worlds. You are sharp as a tack. But seriously I think you missed the point. Pretty sure she was talking about the differing expectations between mongers about a GFE experience. But keep trying doc. Someday your analyses may be worth reading.
Originally Posted by DrMajikLuv69
[View Original Post]
-
09-08-18 01:49 #3503Senior Member

Posts: 2364Agreed Real GFE is BBFS
Thank You LeiaBaby, Agree with you GFE is DFK, BBBJ, LFK, DATY, 69 in the AMP world. However all my real girlfriends always gave me BBFS. There is a difference between GFE AMP World versus GFE Real World.
Originally Posted by LeiaBaby
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-18 16:57 #3502Forum Advertiser

Posts: 66Gfe
So GFE apparently means different things. Just to clarify, for me GFE is DFK, BBBJ, LFK, DATY, 69 but not BBFS. That's a different beast. Thoughts. ?
-
09-07-18 16:07 #3501Forum Advertiser

Posts: 66Lmao
I already told him I would. Never came through! LMAO (all in good fun)
.
Originally Posted by Handsome111
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-18 04:37 #3500Senior Member

Posts: 1897She only told you that so your feeling not hurt! Anyway Blackie I kiss better! So there! And I dato better!
Originally Posted by BlackLable
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-18 04:19 #3499Senior Member

Posts: 4780This is an excellent example of why Admin changed your status from Regular Member to Troll .
Originally Posted by ItchyAchy
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-18 22:46 #3498Banned Member

Posts: 43Dumb fuck shut up already.
Originally Posted by ItchyAchy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




