Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29885
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    As far as opening later is concerned, some of those girls have families to go home to plus after already spending 12 hours at their places they are tired and ready to get out of there.
    Absolutely, I don't begrudge any of them for wanting to leave at whatever time. If I get to one of these places less than an hour before closing and they ask if a half hour is okay, I always say yes and try to be respectful / considerate. At the end they always tell me to come earlier so I can enjoy a full hour.

    Some places / girls are happy to stay late, however. There's a place I've been to a few times where I just have to get there by 9:30 ish and an hour session will be no problem and the girl will probably still try to upsell me for 90 minutes.

    The place on Habersham / Piedmont stays open late, period. I just wish it was better in other ways.

  2. #29884

    July

    Quote Originally Posted by Atlantalurker  [View Original Post]
    Enjoyed their table shower enough to drive right past Lu, Great Wall, and youngs although they are excellent.
    As of yesterday afternoon it is still dark with a pink "stop work" sign on the door.

  3. #29883

    Dawgs.

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    I am relaxed, NL. I watched Kennesaw State instead of the Falcons though.
    Falcons 0-1 BullDawgs 1-0.

    Go Dawgs!

  4. #29882
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Hey, just relax, have a beer and enjoy the Falcons / Eagles game!

    Typed during a commercial break.

    NL.
    I am relaxed, NL. I watched Kennesaw State instead of the Falcons though.

  5. #29881
    Quote Originally Posted by Runon99  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I got it right every time too! Lu's the place we've all been talking about. Funny, though, the guy you're crediting as "finally" getting it right didn't even go to Lu, he went to UU's!

    I wish some of the gals from up there would take over the space on Habersham / Piedmont. Acworth Triangle business model + open later than 10 pm + proximity to my hotel would = frequent repeat business from me.
    Yes but at least he used the term Lu and not Lu's! I had to give him some credit for that. As far as opening later is concerned, some of those girls have families to go home to plus after already spending 12 hours at their places they are tired and ready to get out of there.

  6. #29880
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Finally someone gets it right with Lu Massage. No 's! Thank you, ATL!
    Hey, I got it right every time too! Lu's the place we've all been talking about. Funny, though, the guy you're crediting as "finally" getting it right didn't even go to Lu, he went to UU's!

    I wish some of the gals from up there would take over the space on Habersham / Piedmont. Acworth Triangle business model + open later than 10 pm + proximity to my hotel would = frequent repeat business from me.

  7. #29879

    Let me tell you 'bout my big 10 inch!

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkMimber  [View Original Post]
    Had my heart set on Youngs for my next report but saw this place in Kennesaw and decided to give it a try. Walked into this small but very clean place and met Cindy, who was very friendly right off the bat. Led me to the room and told me to get undressed. This time I took off my underwear and was fully buck naked when she walked in, smiled, and took a long gander at my package. I laid down on the table and got a good rubbing with plenty of tease. At one point, I raised up to see if she would put her entire hand on Big Al and the Twins and let's just say she's not a shy girl. On the flip, great finish, no hurry. But, needless to say, I'll be in a hurry to return to Cindy to see if more is on the table. If I'm reading her right, I suspect there is a lot more fun to be had.
    How about more detail about the visit and less about your "package" next time. Big Al and the Twins? Puhleeze!!!

  8. #29878

    Hot Stone

    I happened to be on Buford hwy earlier this week for some afternoon fun at a local stripclub. I stopped by Hot Stone, what a mistake!! Paid. 60 door fee and. 50 for he. I was let in by a 40 ish lady and she collected the toll, then an approx 50 ish, out of shape lady was who I drew. TS wasn't anything special and basically a lack luster bodyrub. She quoted me $. 40 for FS but I wasn't interested. Since the alcohol and my soldier was guiding me, I couldn't leave w / o emptying the tank. So, I opted for a handy and was quickly escorted out after the deed was done. The mamasan said she will have new ladies tomorrow. That was a waste of breath, I won't be back. I don't recommend if anyone was thinking about this place.

  9. #29877
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan51  [View Original Post]
    Finally someone gets it right with Lu Massage. No 's! Thank you, ATL!
    Hey, just relax, have a beer and enjoy the Falcons / Eagles game!

    Typed during a commercial break.

    NL.

  10. #29876
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkMimber  [View Original Post]
    Had my heart set on Youngs for my next report but saw this place in Kennesaw and decided to give it a try. Walked into this small but very clean place and met Cindy, who was very friendly right off the bat. Led me to the room and told me to get undressed. This time I took off my underwear and was fully buck naked when she walked in, smiled, and took a long gander at my package. I laid down on the table and got a good rubbing with plenty of tease. At one point, I raised up to see if she would put her entire hand on Big Al and the Twins and let's just say she's not a shy girl. On the flip, great finish, no hurry. But, needless to say, I'll be in a hurry to return to Cindy to see if more is on the table. If I'm reading her right, I suspect there is a lot more fun to be had.
    Can you give a little more info on Cindy. Age, body, etc.

  11. #29875

    I hope your reading is better than your spelling.

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkMimber  [View Original Post]
    Had my heart set on Youngs for my next report but saw this place in Kennesaw and decided to give it a try. Walked into this small but very clean place and met Cindy, who was very friendly right off the bat. Led me to the room and told me to get undressed. This time I took off my underwear and was fully buck naked when she walked in, smiled, and took a long gander at my package. I laid down on the table and got a good rubbing with plenty of tease. At one point, I raised up to see if she would put her entire hand on Big Al and the Twins and let's just say she's not a shy girl. On the flip, great finish, no hurry. But, needless to say, I'll be in a hurry to return to Cindy to see if more is on the table. If I'm reading her right, I suspect there is a lot more fun to be had.
    Do you think Cindy likes bubble tea?

  12. #29874

    Smyrna LEOs were busy last night

    After dinner last night, I drop thru Smyrna on the way home. Passing thru the Windy Hill / Atlanta Road area, I noticed not one, not two but 6 cop cars in the vicinity, specifically 2 on Windy Hill west of Atlanta Road, 2 on a side road going back towards Atlanta Road and one parked at Therapy Plus, all flashing their blue lights. It was after 9 pm, so I think Therapy had already closed for the night so there was no reason for the flashing lights as far as I can tell.

    Keep the faith, brothas!

  13. #29873

    UU Massage

    Had my heart set on Youngs for my next report but saw this place in Kennesaw and decided to give it a try. Walked into this small but very clean place and met Cindy, who was very friendly right off the bat. Led me to the room and told me to get undressed. This time I took off my underwear and was fully buck naked when she walked in, smiled, and took a long gander at my package. I laid down on the table and got a good rubbing with plenty of tease. At one point, I raised up to see if she would put her entire hand on Big Al and the Twins and let's just say she's not a shy girl. On the flip, great finish, no hurry. But, needless to say, I'll be in a hurry to return to Cindy to see if more is on the table. If I'm reading her right, I suspect there is a lot more fun to be had.

  14. #29872

    Lu! At last!

    Quote Originally Posted by Atlantalurker  [View Original Post]
    Enjoyed their table shower enough to drive right past Lu, Great Wall, and youngs although they are excellent.
    Finally someone gets it right with Lu Massage. No 's! Thank you, ATL!

  15. #29871

    Newnan Kamp

    Thanks for the report. Keep up the good work. Report your next sample experience.

    Stay safe!

    ATL.

    Quote Originally Posted by HughGJohnson  [View Original Post]
    So saw an ad in cityxguide recently (which I mentioned in a previous post for ATM in Newnan and decided to give it a go. Went in and it was the small window doorbell scenario so things were looking up. The old lady that gave me a great deep tissue massage and no extras previously let me in

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape