Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 794 of 888 FirstFirst ... 294 694 744 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 844 ... LastLast
Results 11,896 to 11,910 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1423
    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    Really? She advertises in STG a lot. I just typed her name in the keyword search and her many ads came right up along with phone number:

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/138773017965
    Full Bb services are extra $75 LOL.

  2. #1422

    Use keyword search

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have contact info for Hailey in Anderson. The one who allows Greek? I can't find any of her ads, but I've been wanting to see her again.

    RM.
    Really? She advertises in STG a lot. I just typed her name in the keyword search and her many ads came right up along with phone number:

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/138773017965

  3. #1421

    Hailey in Anderson

    Does anyone have contact info for Hailey in Anderson. The one who allows Greek? I can't find any of her ads, but I've been wanting to see her again.

    RM.

  4. #1420

    Morgan Hunter?

    Quote Originally Posted by SCWildRide  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed of this lady years ago but can't remember her name. Anyone remember her?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...d/190659722218
    Morgan Hunter comes to mind. Tell me if you agree.

  5. #1419

    Katt

    Quote Originally Posted by Vinlov  [View Original Post]
    Two different Katts. The one he is referring to is a white MILF, not the black 22 yo. There are good reports on both of these Katts.

  6. #1418

    Is she the one?

    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    I had spoken with Katt a few months ago and she was going into retirement, well things have changed for the time being and is back in the game. She is GFE and really seems to get into it. Is always on time, clean sexy, good safe location and returns text messages promptly and is fantastic to be with. I have seen her numerous times and always walk away feeling great. As always YMMV. People on here can send her a private message on this site to. Lowflyerspvl.
    Is she the one?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/991274053531

  7. #1417

    Worse case

    At the worst case yes. Can't argue that. I've seen them forms. I'm like WHAT?? Hell no! She isn't the only pussy in town. I'll pass and call a diff lady.

    Amen! (Even if I am going to hell! LOL.

    LL.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    I just finished checking out a mid-tier provider (almost Eros-type pricing anyway) and she asked me to fill out an intake form which included my full name, address, occupation / where I work, and face pic! I didn't have a problem with the many conditions on the form (hygiene, being courteous, donation transfer method, etc.) but there's no way I'm entrusting her with my personal data. I understand she feels it's necessary for her safety, but there are other means to get comfortable with a client without this level of detail. Even if she says she destroys the form afterwards (I didn't ask), I'm not there to witness it and the contents can go into a black book or computer database, which I guarantee won't be tightly secured. Our own state government, Equifax and many large corporations couldn't keep our personal data safe with dedicated IT people on staff so why should we trust a provider to do this? In the wrong hands it's ripe for blackmail or falling into LEO's database. If some of these ladies can't work out a better way to screen then they should find another line of work. That's my two cents anyway.

  8. #1416
    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    I had spoken with Katt a few months ago and she was going into retirement, well things have changed for the time being and is back in the game. She is GFE and really seems to get into it. Is always on time, clean sexy, good safe location and returns text messages promptly and is fantastic to be with. I have seen her numerous times and always walk away feeling great. As always YMMV. People on here can send her a private message on this site to. Lowflyerspvl.
    Great news. She is always fun to be with and sane & sensible about everything. Welcome back!

  9. #1415

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by LuverrLegs  [View Original Post]
    Ok. Let me talk about this in two parts.

    1. I don't send anyone my picture. If that phone ends up in the wrong hands. Well there you go. Who is to say they don't add it to their data base? (Cops). Girls I don't think get that.

    2. I am not slamming Daisy but I think she didn't "think". She asked for my photo after I got almost there. I believe she is legit. I believe she likely does decent stuff. But the fact remains she needs to realize how privacy works. I get why they want it (I think. Because a lot of ladies ask for it today. It has not much to do with LEO. Cause he can look ugly too).

    So then she runs her mouth "oh your probably a cop-bye" which didn't make me mad but made me ponder the "prefessional" stuff she said she was all about. She will likely read this.

    I don't get mad with these ladies. It's not worth it.

    So be ready to hand over your mug shot and risk your Identity.

    Someone prove me wrong on this point. Please!

    LL.
    I just finished checking out a mid-tier provider (almost Eros-type pricing anyway) and she asked me to fill out an intake form which included my full name, address, occupation / where I work, and face pic! I didn't have a problem with the many conditions on the form (hygiene, being courteous, donation transfer method, etc.) but there's no way I'm entrusting her with my personal data. I understand she feels it's necessary for her safety, but there are other means to get comfortable with a client without this level of detail. Even if she says she destroys the form afterwards (I didn't ask), I'm not there to witness it and the contents can go into a black book or computer database, which I guarantee won't be tightly secured. Our own state government, Equifax and many large corporations couldn't keep our personal data safe with dedicated IT people on staff so why should we trust a provider to do this? In the wrong hands it's ripe for blackmail or falling into LEO's database. If some of these ladies can't work out a better way to screen then they should find another line of work. That's my two cents anyway.

  10. #1414

    Katt

    I had spoken with Katt a few months ago and she was going into retirement, well things have changed for the time being and is back in the game. She is GFE and really seems to get into it. Is always on time, clean sexy, good safe location and returns text messages promptly and is fantastic to be with. I have seen her numerous times and always walk away feeling great. As always YMMV. People on here can send her a private message on this site to. Lowflyerspvl.

  11. #1413

    Flake

    I just dunno. You guys say "yay" but this time it was another issue. Something about $20 to PayPal and then suddenly as she asked. She changed her story. Even pre-arranged the date hours in advance. I've been txt her for several days. If you call on her be ready to be patient I guess. I saw no reason to persue it after waiting and the added PayPal drama. You know that feeling that tells you to pass it up! My big head said I was in for a headache at that point.

    LL.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuverrLegs  [View Original Post]
    Ok. Let me talk about this in two parts.

    1. I don't send anyone my picture. If that phone ends up in the wrong hands. Well there you go. Who is to say they don't add it to their data base? (Cops). Girls I don't think get that.

    2. I am not slamming Daisy but I think she didn't "think". She asked for my photo after I got almost there. I believe she is legit. I believe she likely does decent stuff. But the fact remains she needs to realize how privacy works. I get why they want it (I think. Because a lot of ladies ask for it today. It has not much to do with LEO. Cause he can look ugly too).

    So then she runs her mouth "oh your probably a cop-bye" which didn't make me mad but made me ponder the "prefessional" stuff she said she was all about. She will likely read this.

    I don't get mad with these ladies. It's not worth it.

    So be ready to hand over your mug shot and risk your Identity.

    Someone prove me wrong on this point. Please!

    LL.

  12. #1412

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by RunDmc1972  [View Original Post]
    Very very few of the girls are demon or pimp free. While I feel sorry for any one who turns room temperature. We are ALL responsible. We funded her demise. Real talk.
    You are absolutely correct, Sir. We ALL have a hand in the lives of these providers. If it wasn't for a monger paying, there wouldn't be a provider offering herself and we all know that most of them are in this to support a demon.

    SCanyon.

  13. #1411

    Amen You Wonderful Lady

    I can't agree with you more Montana. And it is great to see a lady with the will and determination you have. Really makes no sense that some of the ladies even get started on any of that stuff. Great to hear that you are clean from all of it. My kind of lady! .

    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaSnow69  [View Original Post]
    This is sad but true unfortunately.

    I have always been independent I see absolutely no reason whatsoever for any woman to need / have a handler.

    Thankfully I am also demon free for the last couple yrs. I personally think any woman that feels the need to sacrifice what she earned is either very weak minded or ignorant but to each is own.

    Happy hunting.

    Montana.

  14. #1410

    Sad but true

    Quote Originally Posted by RunDmc1972  [View Original Post]
    Very very few of the girls are demon or pimp free. While I feel sorry for any one who turns room temperature. We are ALL responsible. We funded her demise. Real talk.
    This is sad but true unfortunately.

    I have always been independent I see absolutely no reason whatsoever for any woman to need / have a handler.

    Thankfully I am also demon free for the last couple yrs. I personally think any woman that feels the need to sacrifice what she earned is either very weak minded or ignorant but to each is own.

    Happy hunting.

    Montana.

  15. #1409

    Rebel

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...s/939022446156

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/726762636819

    I did some checking into this one. I think she recently received an okay report here but I also found one from a guy who had his credit card lifted last year during an incall 3 some with his buddy. The name matches and the Anderson location match anyway. She appears to be 31, not 24, which is not a problem for me. But she's had a number of court appearances for drug use, possession or manufacturing as well as shoplifting and forgery with the latest charges in 2017. She's willing to travel to Greenville but I'm not willing to risk a visit after this.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape