Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 795 of 888 FirstFirst ... 295 695 745 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 845 ... LastLast
Results 11,911 to 11,925 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1408

    Lisa / Jamie Lee

    Quote Originally Posted by Muffdiver01  [View Original Post]
    It's the same person that tried to steal my money. Look at the tattoo on her arm in both ads.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...g/636074816701
    Good catch, I missed that. She's using a mix of real face pics (some blocked) and fake body pics. She must have created the Jamie Lee ads since her Lisa ads are still getting revenge posts from another guy that got ripped off. I have to give him credit for being persistent about the "thief" posts. The most I ever did was give the ripoff provider's number to some of the scammers so they'd get annoying calls, hopefully when they were trying to sleep LOL.

  2. #1407

    Lori

    She left HP about 6 months ago. She is in Abbeville near Lake Secession.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/665533593337

    Top.

  3. #1406

    Any working girl

    Very very few of the girls are demon or pimp free. While I feel sorry for any one who turns room temperature. We are ALL responsible. We funded her demise. Real talk.

  4. #1405

    Jamie Lee.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/674639506688

    She's using a lot of canned photos so I'm pretty suspicious of this one.
    It's the same person that tried to steal my money. Look at the tattoo on her arm in both ads.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...g/636074816701

  5. #1404

    JamieLee

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/674639506688

    She's using a lot of canned photos so I'm pretty suspicious of this one.

  6. #1403

    Annie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gumpy1989  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...h/768580013021

    Has anyone seen Annie? Is she any fun?
    I dated Annie about 6 months ago and she was worth the time and donation. I only saw her a couple of times and I've tried to meet up with her since, but just couldn't make it happen. I was informed yesterday by a close friend of hers that I see on occasion, Annie passed away Friday morning. I'm sure it was due to her issues with demons. From what I was told she went down hill pretty fast.

  7. #1402

    That's Smantha.

    Quote Originally Posted by SCWildRide  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed of this lady years ago but can't remember her name. Anyone remember her?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...d/190659722218
    Good skills. Probably in her mid early to 40's. Reasonable prices and no drama.

  8. #1401

    That's Samantha.

    Quote Originally Posted by SCWildRide  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed of this lady years ago but can't remember her name. Anyone remember her?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...d/190659722218
    Good skills. Probably in early to mid 40's. No drama.

  9. #1400

    Lori?

    There used to be a big girl named Lori who sometimes worked out of Greenville (but lived in Honea Path). Anyone know what became of her? The phone number I have for her is out of service.

  10. #1399

    Abella, is it true?

    Gentlemen it seems every mans dream is in town. The one and only Abella Anderson. Who can honestly say they don't like hearing her say "oh papi"? Could it be true? Not in a my lifetime haha. These scammers are funny sometimes.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...y/741758916561
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 58EB1E44-A50B-4E70-81AC-5F2AD47F0429.jpg‎  

  11. #1398

    Anyone remember?

    I dreamed of this lady years ago but can't remember her name. Anyone remember her?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...d/190659722218
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F0DBA74F-3A79-4FF4-95EE-ED54EE810A17.jpg‎  

  12. #1397

    Gang Bang Fun!

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMikey  [View Original Post]
    Mandy has expressed an interest in doing a bang bang. If other seniors are interested, let's pm each other and set something up.
    Hey Mikey do you have a link to her or Photo? Thanks Rkn. I'm always open for fun!

  13. #1396

    Avoid!

    I've seen her twice. The advertised indulgence is true. She takes it in all holes. But you won't ever talk to her until you get to her location in Belton. She has a handler who communicates for her. She just does what he says. That why I stopped seeing her. Besides on time she was on her period and didn't tell me. NASTY! I happened to see a big blood clot on the bed when I turned her over for doggy. Just NASTY!

    Quote Originally Posted by Boytar  [View Original Post]
    This one been posting for a while. Mature but. Any dreams to report?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/581571559870

  14. #1395

    Tracy / Ashley

    Saw Tracy again: http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...m/713528927337.

    She's now my ATF, because of her amazing skills. Those of you avoiding her because her belly looks like she had a baby are missing out! Great kisser; best flute player I've ever seen; excellent skills otherwise.

  15. #1394

    Amanda Panda

    Ok I just left this hot young lady guys she has great attitude not a clock watcher has a great body. I am putting this out quick for all of you because she will only be here a day or two. She visits about once every couple of months. And I finally was able to make schedule work. Her pictures are real. If you have any question pm me. Damage was $. 2 for hhr and $. 8 for hr. Tell her Magicstixx referred you.

    https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/gre...-9977/1/319722

    Stay safe have fun!

    Magicstixx.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape