Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,896 to 11,910 of 13311
-
09-07-18 19:00 #1416Senior Member

Posts: 224Thank you
Thank you my friend. I wasn't even thinking about search haha. I was scrolling through pages and pages of gallery looking for her pictures but never ran across them so I figured she had not posted for a while.
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-18 07:16 #1415Senior Member

Posts: 822Samantha
Name was Samantha if I remember correctly. . or it was back then, LOL. Attractive, good skills, no greek, used a motel. Haven't seen her since "the good old days".
Originally Posted by SCWildRide
[View Original Post]
I wonder if her performance has degraded per the standard provider progression. Good at first, gets popular, gets selective, gets sloppy, gets in trouble. The standard model for providers, eh?
-
09-07-18 00:04 #1414Forum Advertiser

Posts: 6Thank you
Well anytime you want to experience 100% quality service and company don't hesitate to contact me love I garauntee you'll come back for more.
Originally Posted by HardOne2
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-18 23:47 #1413Senior Member

Posts: 247No wasn't Morgan. I can't remember as much these days but I think your right Shelby. I remember that picture for some reason She was a hot MILF type and a good time. Around the time Josie was in her prime. She had a similar picture I believe. I do miss my early days of Josie, Mila, Elaine, Jewlz and Sophie. They made this hobby fun and were a breast of fresh air. Haha.
Originally Posted by Confused1966
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-18 21:45 #1412Senior Member

Posts: 875Fyi
She was one of Upstate's girls he introduced to the board a couple years ago if memory serves. It's his photography. Emily maybe? Reports were all good as I recall.
Originally Posted by SCWildRide
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-18 20:58 #1411Senior Member

Posts: 60I am doubtful it isMorgan. I don't think she was natural.
Originally Posted by Confused1966
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-18 20:53 #1410Senior Member

Posts: 647Kat
I got to agree, she's a absolute sweetheart. She be a instructor to some of chicks that have no idea what a provider is.
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
007.
-
09-06-18 17:31 #1409Senior Member

Posts: 242Full Bb services are extra $75 LOL.
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-18 17:27 #1408Senior Member

Posts: 650Use keyword search
Really? She advertises in STG a lot. I just typed her name in the keyword search and her many ads came right up along with phone number:
Originally Posted by RunningMan3325
[View Original Post]
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/138773017965
-
09-06-18 17:11 #1407Senior Member

Posts: 224Hailey in Anderson
Does anyone have contact info for Hailey in Anderson. The one who allows Greek? I can't find any of her ads, but I've been wanting to see her again.
RM.
-
09-06-18 16:55 #1406Senior Member

Posts: 323Morgan Hunter?
Morgan Hunter comes to mind. Tell me if you agree.
Originally Posted by SCWildRide
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-18 13:52 #1405Senior Member

Posts: 49Katt
Two different Katts. The one he is referring to is a white MILF, not the black 22 yo. There are good reports on both of these Katts.
Originally Posted by Vinlov
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-18 00:29 #1404Regular Member

Posts: 7Is she the one?
Is she the one?
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/991274053531
-
09-05-18 20:25 #1403Senior Member

Posts: 157Worse case
At the worst case yes. Can't argue that. I've seen them forms. I'm like WHAT?? Hell no! She isn't the only pussy in town. I'll pass and call a diff lady.
Amen! (Even if I am going to hell! LOL.
LL.
Originally Posted by OldTiger
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 18:09 #1402Senior Member

Posts: 60Great news. She is always fun to be with and sane & sensible about everything. Welcome back!
Originally Posted by David3131
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






