Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,251 to 14,265 of 14696
-
09-07-18 17:20 #446Senior Member

Posts: 915You pm is full. I list Raines info in the black out here. Is she still around? Had good times with her back in 2016/17.
Originally Posted by OldEnuf0187
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-18 11:17 #445Senior Member

Posts: 192Info on Provider
Searching ListCrawler I came across this beauty anyinfo on her?
https://backpage.com.tampa.listcrawl...591/7275579371
-
09-06-18 16:53 #444Senior Member

Posts: 366Staying at the TradeWinds.
Any info near the trade winds would be greatly appreciated! Please PM me, I can return the favor if you ever come up to Michigan!!
-
09-06-18 15:12 #443Senior Member

Posts: 204Tagged
Thank you.
Originally Posted by Tagged
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-18 12:15 #442Senior Member

Posts: 53Scarlett
After the initial review I had a dream with Scarlett and was very disappointed. The place was a real dump. Everything was dirty and felt very rushed. I will not dream of her ever again.
Originally Posted by EdgeRunner
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-18 09:03 #441Regular Member

Posts: 19Where's hubbo?
Love the ass in the air shot! Wonder if hubby is hiding in the closet behind his polo shirts? I'll pump her for his sick kick if the price is right.
-
09-05-18 19:38 #440Senior Member

Posts: 204Scarlett
She can be YTF but she would never be mine.
Originally Posted by FlavorFul1
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 18:24 #439Senior Member

Posts: 960I was generally curious how he got ripped off so others could be aware alert.
Originally Posted by FlavorFul1
[View Original Post]
I was referring to her not counting or looking at my money, not the other poster's money. Sorry for the confusion.
That was going to be my only post on her.
-
09-05-18 13:38 #438Senior Member

Posts: 91Seen this one?
Anyone know about this blonde?
https://alligator.com.tampa.listcraw...post/26870832/
https://liveescortreviews.com/ad/tam...3266/2/1669121
-
09-05-18 00:29 #437Regular Member

Posts: 6Blondi.
Is the Kri baby of the Hood, when I saw her she only needed forty pitcoins and was in a rush to pay her rent or whatever. The look at her stern part was worth every bounce to put the meat to work. Also her room was full of drying underwear for the ones who are into that. She's a pleaser if all her needs are satisfied.
Originally Posted by FlavorFul1
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-18 22:01 #436Banned Member

Posts: 2Scarlett
I've known Scarlett for years [Deleted by Admin]
Originally Posted by FlavorFul1
[View Original Post]
Obviously you have
Scarlett
-
09-03-18 21:40 #435Banned Member

Posts: 2I asked her she said[Deleted by Admin]
Originally Posted by FlavorFul1
[View Original Post]
Like I said, stop white knighting
A2
-
09-02-18 20:41 #434Senior Member

Posts: 960Maybe my all time favorite that week How did she rip you off so that other mongers can be aware? She did not even coint the money or loook at it until afterwards. You sure we are talking about the same girl?
Originally Posted by EdgeRunner
[View Original Post]
I'm curious, how do you know what she did with the money? Were you there? I don't mind you asking him how he got ripped off but how do you know what she did?
If your answer is "because she told me" then you need to stop white knighting her here.
A2
-
08-31-18 09:38 #433Senior Member

Posts: 167Raine
My buddy Billy can attest as well, she has been dealing with family issues for some time and has a lot on her plate.
Originally Posted by OldEnuf0187
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-18 21:16 #432Senior Member

Posts: 204Scarlett
I feel really bad for the monger who said she was his ATF She is a really bad lives in a dump and she stole $ 50.00 from me He must not get around much Sorry buddy tell it like it is.











Reply With Quote





