Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 794 of 888 FirstFirst ... 294 694 744 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 844 ... LastLast
Results 11,896 to 11,910 of 13312
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1417

    Montana

    https://liveescortreviews.com/search...ity=greenville

    Hey guys,

    I saw her a couple of weeks ago. IDK if she is still posting on STG but just looked her number up and that website popped up. Pics are real. She does have a little tummy like her pics and had babies but doesn't show any signs of it tbh. From experience, she is the BEST one I have seen. Best service and MORE. She is attractive with a nice body, smooth skin and all and a little booty. She is definitely not slim, just has the right amount of meat in the right areas and typical for a normal lady of the age. She would have a fine body if she did work out though. Not a clock watcher at all and really is cool with you #1 in my books! Great BBBJ and sex of course. Like I couldn't last long at all cause of how good she was and just the environment with the massage got me so excited. We did it a few times but I wish I was prepared since I saw her in the morning but man she really is cool. Telling you guys, you got to see her but please treat her right. I'm definitely going to see her again next time when I get the urge and bored of the gf LOL!

    BR.

  2. #1416

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    Really? She advertises in STG a lot. I just typed her name in the keyword search and her many ads came right up along with phone number:

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/138773017965
    Thank you my friend. I wasn't even thinking about search haha. I was scrolling through pages and pages of gallery looking for her pictures but never ran across them so I figured she had not posted for a while.

  3. #1415

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by SCWildRide  [View Original Post]
    No wasn't Morgan. I can't remember as much these days but I think your right Shelby. I remember that picture for some reason She was a hot MILF type and a good time. Around the time Josie was in her prime. She had a similar picture I believe. I do miss my early days of Josie, Mila, Elaine, Jewlz and Sophie. They made this hobby fun and were a breast of fresh air. Haha.
    Name was Samantha if I remember correctly. . or it was back then, LOL. Attractive, good skills, no greek, used a motel. Haven't seen her since "the good old days".

    I wonder if her performance has degraded per the standard provider progression. Good at first, gets popular, gets selective, gets sloppy, gets in trouble. The standard model for providers, eh?

  4. #1414

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by HardOne2  [View Original Post]
    I can't agree with you more Montana. And it is great to see a lady with the will and determination you have. Really makes no sense that some of the ladies even get started on any of that stuff. Great to hear that you are clean from all of it. My kind of lady! .
    Well anytime you want to experience 100% quality service and company don't hesitate to contact me love I garauntee you'll come back for more.

  5. #1413
    Quote Originally Posted by Confused1966  [View Original Post]
    Morgan Hunter comes to mind. Tell me if you agree.
    No wasn't Morgan. I can't remember as much these days but I think your right Shelby. I remember that picture for some reason She was a hot MILF type and a good time. Around the time Josie was in her prime. She had a similar picture I believe. I do miss my early days of Josie, Mila, Elaine, Jewlz and Sophie. They made this hobby fun and were a breast of fresh air. Haha.

  6. #1412

    Fyi

    She was one of Upstate's girls he introduced to the board a couple years ago if memory serves. It's his photography. Emily maybe? Reports were all good as I recall.

    Quote Originally Posted by SCWildRide  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed of this lady years ago but can't remember her name. Anyone remember her?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...d/190659722218

  7. #1411
    Quote Originally Posted by Confused1966  [View Original Post]
    Morgan Hunter comes to mind. Tell me if you agree.
    I am doubtful it isMorgan. I don't think she was natural.

  8. #1410

    Kat

    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    I had spoken with Katt a few months ago and she was going into retirement, well things have changed for the time being and is back in the game. She is GFE and really seems to get into it. Is always on time, clean sexy, good safe location and returns text messages promptly and is fantastic to be with. I have seen her numerous times and always walk away feeling great. As always YMMV. People on here can send her a private message on this site to. Lowflyerspvl.
    I got to agree, she's a absolute sweetheart. She be a instructor to some of chicks that have no idea what a provider is.

    007.

  9. #1409
    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    Really? She advertises in STG a lot. I just typed her name in the keyword search and her many ads came right up along with phone number:

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/138773017965
    Full Bb services are extra $75 LOL.

  10. #1408

    Use keyword search

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have contact info for Hailey in Anderson. The one who allows Greek? I can't find any of her ads, but I've been wanting to see her again.

    RM.
    Really? She advertises in STG a lot. I just typed her name in the keyword search and her many ads came right up along with phone number:

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/138773017965

  11. #1407

    Hailey in Anderson

    Does anyone have contact info for Hailey in Anderson. The one who allows Greek? I can't find any of her ads, but I've been wanting to see her again.

    RM.

  12. #1406

    Morgan Hunter?

    Quote Originally Posted by SCWildRide  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed of this lady years ago but can't remember her name. Anyone remember her?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...d/190659722218
    Morgan Hunter comes to mind. Tell me if you agree.

  13. #1405

    Katt

    Quote Originally Posted by Vinlov  [View Original Post]
    Two different Katts. The one he is referring to is a white MILF, not the black 22 yo. There are good reports on both of these Katts.

  14. #1404

    Is she the one?

    Quote Originally Posted by David3131  [View Original Post]
    I had spoken with Katt a few months ago and she was going into retirement, well things have changed for the time being and is back in the game. She is GFE and really seems to get into it. Is always on time, clean sexy, good safe location and returns text messages promptly and is fantastic to be with. I have seen her numerous times and always walk away feeling great. As always YMMV. People on here can send her a private message on this site to. Lowflyerspvl.
    Is she the one?

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/991274053531

  15. #1403

    Worse case

    At the worst case yes. Can't argue that. I've seen them forms. I'm like WHAT?? Hell no! She isn't the only pussy in town. I'll pass and call a diff lady.

    Amen! (Even if I am going to hell! LOL.

    LL.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTiger  [View Original Post]
    I just finished checking out a mid-tier provider (almost Eros-type pricing anyway) and she asked me to fill out an intake form which included my full name, address, occupation / where I work, and face pic! I didn't have a problem with the many conditions on the form (hygiene, being courteous, donation transfer method, etc.) but there's no way I'm entrusting her with my personal data. I understand she feels it's necessary for her safety, but there are other means to get comfortable with a client without this level of detail. Even if she says she destroys the form afterwards (I didn't ask), I'm not there to witness it and the contents can go into a black book or computer database, which I guarantee won't be tightly secured. Our own state government, Equifax and many large corporations couldn't keep our personal data safe with dedicated IT people on staff so why should we trust a provider to do this? In the wrong hands it's ripe for blackmail or falling into LEO's database. If some of these ladies can't work out a better way to screen then they should find another line of work. That's my two cents anyway.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape