Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 11,431 to 11,445 of 13816
-
09-11-18 11:19 #2386Senior Member

Posts: 63Chaba? She used to go by Karyn way back
Was this a new Thai girl or someone resurfacing?
Originally Posted by SummerCheer
[View Original Post]
Have you met Chaba? One of her" stage names" was Karyn, more than a few years ago. More thann5 years ago I think.
Just wondering.
-
09-10-18 20:42 #2385Senior Member

Posts: 704Northbrook
I've got a project in Northbrook. Right off 94. Can anyone recommend a good apartment in the area. Actually anywhere south of there would work.
Thnaks.
-
09-10-18 10:09 #2384Senior Member

Posts: 218I didn't push the issue or any for that matter. Planning to go back and see Mimi again and will see if I can get anything more from her. I have never had luck with service upgrades in these places before, but I still try with repeats.
Originally Posted by FruitNinja
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-18 02:00 #2383Senior Member

Posts: 704This is what a report shouldlook like.
Great job! Did you try for BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Vicdemoan
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-18 01:56 #2382Senior Member

Posts: 704Do you have a link to an ad?
Originally Posted by SummerCheer
[View Original Post]
-
09-09-18 16:33 #2381Senior Member

Posts: 126Karen (O'Hare).
Hello everyone!
I just came back from visiting Karen by O'Hare airport. She is hot! As soon as I walked in I was offered a shower and after that we headed into the bedroom. I just did a quick 30 min to see if I should go for the full hour. I only paid around 160. The pictures that she uses are very close. Big tits and a nice ass! Starts off with BBBJ and then moves on to CFS. Overall she is stunning and I wouldn't mind going again to see her.
That's my report for today. You guys have fun and take care!
-
09-09-18 15:05 #2380Senior Member

Posts: 218Arlington Heights / Buffalo Grove Services.
These are copied from posts I made in the Schaumburg forum, but notable here.
While the phone numbers are different, I think it's the same phone operator as voices seemed dead on.
https://chicago.adlist24.com/escorts/a2396
9/4/18.
It was in a nice AH hotel. Usually these services use a Motel 6 or Super 8 when not in an actual apt. Again, this hotel was way nicer than their usual setups. Met a a Chinese lady named Mimi. Her body was incredible. Face was OK, a bit of a manish jawline, but very attractive. Way more attractive than the usual picking at these places. Spoke good English and will be in town for a few weeks. Has not had kids, prob in late 20's. She gave a great CBJ. I hate CBJs but this one felt good. She hopped on for a great CG ride and really got into it when I started sucking he eraser nips that were so hard. Nutted, lean up and left. Her skin was quite tight and I loved it. Will be back for more. 140 half, 160 full.
https://chicago.adlist24.com/escorts/a5000
So I saw her as well on 9/4/18. She is Japanese. Nice face but OK body. Def had a kid. Loose tummy skin. She was nice and pleasant. Greeted in a red lingerie set with a man white's collar button down on top. She proceeded right to CBJ after we were both naked. I wasn't even fully hard yet. Once I was fully hard, she lubed up and laid down so I knew I'd be hitting it mish. I jackhammered until I nutted. Typical cleanup and I was off. Thankfully, she was into it or great acting. Even though, the ad stated AH, it was really just over the city line into Buffalo Grove. 140 half, 160 full.
-
09-08-18 21:47 #2379Senior Member

Posts: 53Same experience
I saw her 2-3 weeks ago. She has pretty face, a little chubby, and has braces. During our session I tried to kiss her but she kept her mouth close. For me there was not even a CBJ. She didn't seem interested in BJ so I decided to go down on her but she was too sensitive for cunnilingus. I started with miss but had to go really slow. Doggy was slightly better. On CG she barely moved her hips. Her lack of enthusiasm made me go soft. So I just jacked myself off on her belly. I would definitely not recommend her.
Originally Posted by KisaHero
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-18 21:22 #2378Senior Member

Posts: 168Olivia Adultsearch
She's probably not in town anymore but I'll save everyone the time. Paid for the hour and was a very lackluster session. Very very weak BBBJ because of her braces. I couldn't pound fast because she got sensitive after a little time DATY. Light LFK, no multipop. Almost no action on CG, can't do ACG. Not worth the time. Very nice manmades and cute face, a little on the heavier side but overall would not repeat.
-
09-06-18 13:21 #2377Senior Member

Posts: 644Wheeling
Yup, just the way it usually is with these operations.
Originally Posted by Buckeyebrent
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-18 11:19 #2376Senior Member

Posts: 119Wheeling
She was much older than advertised. Also covered everything. Not worth it, will not repeat, I should have walked when I saw her, but I am weak.
Originally Posted by CruisingY
[View Original Post]
-
09-06-18 03:00 #2375Senior Member

Posts: 69That works. Their advertising turns me off and everytime they ask, I am less likely to go there.
Originally Posted by SpearHead69
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 22:26 #2374Senior Member

Posts: 34Thanks, do they have a website or just the ads there?
Originally Posted by JustAsian
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 19:35 #2373Senior Member

Posts: 161Wisteria
They rotate the girls every 2 weeks so she won't be there at the end of the month. I'm not sure who is up next.
Originally Posted by Vincent05
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1152334
Just Asian.
-
09-05-18 15:52 #2372Senior Member

Posts: 34Can you share a link or contact info? I'll be in Chicago at the end of this month, would like to see her.
Originally Posted by JustAsian
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




