Thread: Humaniplexx
+
Add Report
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 9528
-
09-16-18 11:17 #2913Senior Member

Posts: 472HardBodyHottie
You don't have to substitute the word (fuck) (session) (date) with (dream) any more or use any other type of code that you paid for sex. Is that $140 for HH?
Originally Posted by MrDon
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-18 08:30 #2912Senior Member

Posts: 229He's talking about HardBodyHottie (listed in title above his post). I had to look for it too!
Originally Posted by Mondo72
[View Original Post]
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/HardBodyHottie
She is someone I've subscribed to but I think I'll put her at the bottom of my TDL with the description of his session with her.
Billy.
-
09-16-18 06:03 #2911Regular Member

Posts: 17This one: https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/HardBodyHottie.
Originally Posted by Mondo72
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-18 04:21 #2910Senior Member

Posts: 935Info
Hey,
Originally Posted by MrDon
[View Original Post]
Thanks for posting but I can't make any ends meet with the info you provide, can you provide some clues?
Mondo.
-
09-16-18 00:08 #2909Regular Member

Posts: 17HardBodyHottie
Had a hh dream with this one close to 405. Better than pic, short, athletic, borderline spinner. I could mildly sense being rushed, but was polite and nice mannered.
All in all $4. Included one upgrade item. Might repeat.
-
09-15-18 12:55 #2908Senior Member

Posts: 983They were under the name Leilani Ferrera but looks like she took the videos down. She was super paranoid and bipolar but bbfscip.
Originally Posted by RdynNvu
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 20:39 #2907Senior Member

Posts: 472Cool, it's back online!
Originally Posted by RdynNvu
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 19:51 #2906Senior Member

Posts: 219Probably temporary. The hx site goes down a few times a year.
Originally Posted by Cbonia2
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 19:50 #2905Senior Member

Posts: 219She had a YouTube video of herself playing with her boobs. Forgot the channel name, but probably still there. Wish I had seen her too, before she left California.
Originally Posted by MisterChango
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 19:29 #2904Senior Member

Posts: 472Hx down for good?
As of right now for the past 1 hour & 30 minutes, the site has been down. Let's hope it's temporary!
-
09-05-18 18:56 #2903Senior Member

Posts: 983Last I heard she was working at bunny ranch in Nevada.
Originally Posted by MisterChango
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 18:23 #2902Senior Member

Posts: 548What happened to Luscious Mia?
She was such a hottie. But left HX. Anyone have 411 on her?
-
09-05-18 16:24 #2901Senior Member

Posts: 472Normal Posters
I would say more helpful than normal! LOL However, I agree with you!
Originally Posted by RealSexyPanda
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 01:16 #2900Senior Member

Posts: 1954Don't set your hopes too high, LOL.
Originally Posted by RealSexyPanda
[View Original Post]
Though the HX board hasn't changed much, now it has to be FOSTA compliant. You actually meet a lot of real people on HX, in real life, face to face, cock to pussy. Normal people don't discuss their sex life with everybody on their Facebook and Linkedin.
-
09-03-18 21:14 #2899Senior Member

Posts: 142Glad I found this place with normal posters and decent intel. Damn impossible to have any intelligent discussion on HX without the dbags there.
Originally Posted by Gerre1984
[View Original Post]
Looking forward to adding intel here even with my limited hobbying.










Reply With Quote




