Thread: Like Beef Lolo?
+
Add Report
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 4967
-
09-06-18 22:41 #3497Banned Member

Posts: 43Miki
LOL, good question, well, first time I see her, she didn't like my rimming, by the third time during daty she tells me my tongue is better Raidens LOL her atf guy she told me that too. Then we became best of friends, it was always me vs Raiden.
Originally Posted by FleshPrince
[View Original Post]
Going ace him out yet, in fact it was one of his reviews that I went to see her, I only know raiden from his reviews on her.
I meant my tongue is better then Raiden, maybe not yours or others. Man I love that girl, told her dump Raiden she can have my condominium, bye bye R
-
09-06-18 18:09 #3496Troll

Posts: 100Paula
Was Paula a man before? The rumors persist.
-
09-06-18 00:33 #3495Senior Member

Posts: 292Curious
LOL. How do you know your tongue is better?
Originally Posted by BlackLable
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-18 15:14 #3494Senior Member

Posts: 301Dildo doo doo.
I'm sure that as some providers have been abused by some mongers. I'm also sure that they would love to shove something big and hard up those mongers ass. Hope it's not sharp.
-
09-05-18 03:49 #3493Banned Member

Posts: 43Dildo
WTF, you dump shit, I'm sure Raiden will gladly accommodate your request with a Louisville.
Originally Posted by ItchyAchy
[View Original Post]
BTW, I know what, when, who, where, etc. Etc. Etc. About Miki, she's on leave not because of Raiden.
She's in love with the guy and not me. The only thing I get going is my tongue better then R.
-
09-05-18 00:27 #3492Senior Member

Posts: 337Service
I'm sure there lots of them.
Originally Posted by ItchyAchy
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-18 03:19 #3491Banned Member

Posts: 322Uh. No. Miki is taking some time off for personal reasons. Enough said.
Originally Posted by ItchyAchy
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-18 03:18 #3490Banned Member

Posts: 322Hahaha. I was thinking the same thing.
Originally Posted by ItchyAchy
[View Original Post]
-
09-04-18 01:32 #3489Senior Member

Posts: 559Miki went to korea according to mama because of personal family matters. Nothing to do with raiden.
Originally Posted by FleshPrince
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-18 20:12 #3488Senior Member

Posts: 292Huh?
Interesting comments. What made Miki go off the radar? That's a pretty extreme reaction if you ask me. Was there a legitimate reason?
Originally Posted by ItchyAchy
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-18 17:02 #3487Banned Member

Posts: 62Ok I will stop writing about bust
So just believe what AMP girls say to you.
Originally Posted by ItchyAchy
[View Original Post]
They will always say not serious. All is fine so come and spend money.
The reason was cause my friends from amp know my username and don't want me to reveal things. Cause they want guys to believe all is so trivial so come and spend money.
-
09-03-18 13:17 #3486Troll

Posts: 100Honolulubidder
Also, demeter why do you have this sock?
You're writing style and grammar are so noticeable that this is almost like a black sheep masquerading around with a white bath towel wrapped and barely covering.
Just use your other identity.
-
09-03-18 13:06 #3485Troll

Posts: 100I think I see your point. Like raiden has been banned by a lot of providers from what I've been told. I know his so called all time fav at Ume formerly of rejuve hated his guts. Miki is off the radar now because of this freak Who are some others?
Originally Posted by HonoluluBidder
[View Original Post]
Probably won't be snow tho. Maybe that's why he's trying to rate her so high. So she won't bomb him either eventually. Prob not though. Because she's like a military base provider if you know what I mean.
-
09-02-18 09:39 #3484Banned Member

Posts: 62Because susie is damn generous
Not many can bear mr handsome sexy king with sadistic brain in glittering thong or mr viagra caverject combo stamina king pervert grandpa sportsman.
Originally Posted by ItchyAchy
[View Original Post]
To them anyone who pretend to enjoy their pervert acting is 10-10-10 girls cause many just run away as soon as they see their beautiful hair in the air on tanned olive silky skin. Their charm too strong so girls vagina get torn, how can they go to er cause er workers must report such damn rape looking injury. maybe crazy big black cock double angled vibrators hurt. Who knows??
Here question : good insurance cover every weeks caverject shot ??? Great insurance of japan doesn't
Anyhow itch raise rate for her up.
Cause honolulu amp need her. Her nickname is the last finisher for other cowkrers. All the guys other women reject giving service to are allowed by her desire for money or generous saint mind.
Girls dont talk about other mongers but talks about those two ace. For some reason.
Ps/ girls don’t like thick big black cock size U-shaped vibrator. So don’t buy it to take it to amp with you.
-
09-02-18 04:42 #3483Senior Member

Posts: 4780Good question. I PM'd him a few weeks after this site came back on line and received no response. We used to PM each other a lot. Most of his knowledge was of the MPs, mainly in the CC, as well as the Korean bars and strip clubs. I don't think he went to the AMPs much the past few years. He is missed.
Originally Posted by Memahu
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





