Thread: Chichi's
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 657
-
09-04-18 00:21 #132Regular Member

Posts: 23Talent shortage
Yup. Talent is going to be an issue for Chichi, especially if she is trying to get top tier Korean or Chinese girls. I bet you'll continue to see an average line up here. I hope I'm wrong but I think it's getting hard to get high quality providers in Hawaii with the current crackdown on AMPs and the standard fees here vs. Other major metro areas. Who know this may get vixen Vivian back to the line up. Making something good out of a bad situation!
Originally Posted by AtoApoka
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-18 16:32 #131Senior Member

Posts: 284Yeah with reviews like this. It looks like the real "Achilles Heel" to this place is the girls itself. Whether it be looks, or service or attitude theres not much to offer a monger right now. Guess will just have to wait until Blair, Leia, or even Vivian comes around. Or see what new talent they can bring in.
Originally Posted by LollerCaust
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-18 05:38 #130Banned Member

Posts: 128If a provider told me I only paid for two positions, I'd tell her I only need one- her to bend over while I kick her out of the room.
Originally Posted by LollerCaust
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-18 03:58
Senior Member
-
08-31-18 20:12 #129Regular Member

Posts: 5Not a great time with Angella
Texted kind of late to see who's available, was told it's only Angella right now (about 11 pm). Said sure why not and showed up. Paid house fee and waited in the room, was told by the super hot mama that she's smoking weed on the roof and will be there in a couple minutes. She demanded money up front ($2) and I asked if I could shower first. Got a really mediocre table shower and went back to the room and got a pretty decent back rub before getting to business. Total non-GFE experience. CBJ only, no kissing anywhere, and kept trying to get me to hurry up and cum. Didn't want to use lube even though she felt pretty dry and it wasn't fitting very well. During mish it was really awkward positioning because she wouldn't let my head be anywhere near her body (really weird). Said I only paid for 2 positions and then after a total of being there for about 30 minutes she said ok it's time and gave me an HJ and finished me off. Would absolutely not recommend!
-
08-27-18 02:58 #128Senior Member

Posts: 284Yeah I agree on both comments. Vivian would be that one great draw to the place that would bring the guys in. Right know Blair is gone and Jasmine is probably the only one that has a good run of regulars to keep'm going. Skylar looked good and promising but she wasn't there for long. The place is really nice, clean, and has good parking, and offer discreet entrance. But the real thing now is the girls and service.
Originally Posted by DangerBoy
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-18 22:15 #127Senior Member

Posts: 1273If Vivian returned to working Chichi's it would be LIT, as the kids say.
Originally Posted by CoolDude44
[View Original Post]
I don't think it's happening though.
-
08-19-18 20:54 #126Senior Member

Posts: 160I got to sample Vivian at dream therapy. She's good looking and has a great personality. She gives great service, although it was all covered. Got to DFK as I was pounding her, which was nice. When I visit Chi Chi's I'm going to ask her if she would do one for the good old times. LOL.
Originally Posted by Blake123
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-18 04:58 #125Senior Member

Posts: 63Back to Celebrate
Just found out that the site was back up and pleased with the reviews on this new place! Hoping to check it out on Sunday during the day and hope for any recommendations for MSOG here. I'm really interested in Blair but from reviews, idk if she'll allow MSOG. Thoughts? Thinking of going to Minnie at Rejuve as my backup. In exchange since it's been a while, if you'd like recs for Greenbelt, MD where I usually have to go now, let me know. Please feel free to PM me your thoughts.
-
08-09-18 22:23 #124Senior Member

Posts: 1021Just had the cute little Girl Blair
All the reports below are dead on. I had her after making an appointment.
You can pick her up with one arm. Super cool and can take a good 🔨 ⚒ 🔩 we did e everything with a cover.
The place is nice inside.
I did my normal things and was happy when I left. I talked to the up-beat-friendly Mom who I have know for years. This may be my #1 stop for a while.
I did not see the other girls. Will try the line up next time. If Blair is not around.
-
08-07-18 20:54 #123Regular Member

Posts: 9Made an appointment with her she died her hair red (love red heads) she's curvy in all the right places.
Originally Posted by Demosdef
[View Original Post]
Nothing bb but service was good.
-
08-06-18 06:56 #122Regular Member

Posts: 285Right on. I was thinking of seeing Angella. Thank you for the report.
Originally Posted by NightWing24
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-18 06:48 #121Senior Member

Posts: 268Nice lineup!
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/limit...urry-12193757/
Lots of girls coming into to chcichis!
Skylar looks good from her pics but I have to repeat with Blair if I have time to go back.
-
08-06-18 01:12 #120Senior Member

Posts: 358Angella.
Late report! Hahaha!
Last week Monday, attempted to schedule an appointment w / the "princess" Leia, that fell through, but decided to roll by anyways to check out what was available. Unfortunately, I had already missed the "discount". At least, I finally got to meet Vivian (I had the worst of luck back when Blue Angel was around). Late night offering was either: Angella or Blair. I chose Angella, but in retrospect, maybe I shoulda chose Blair. I was scared of injuring Blair because of her size, that's why I passed.
Angella:
Looks: She looks mid-20's, I won't divulge her age because that's rude. Ad pix are her, Tits felt natural, noticed no scars, probably natural. At the end of our session, we concluded that we might know each other through mutual friends, hahaha!
Attitude: She may be YMMV, kinna got the vibe she picks & chooses who she likes, and eventually told me she prefers working "the beat" because she can make more mulah. So for you fellow braddahz who avoid WSW, she may not be for you.
Service: She initially quoted me $$. 40, but I only carry $$. She stepped out to "talk about it" probably w / Mama Vivian. Then came back in, down to pound. She plays it safe, so no BB, not for me, at least, and I asked. Self-showered. Back in the room, started with BBBJ + HJ to get me ready, then on with the cover. Told me she usually offers two positions, but since I was well-behaved, she was allowing me three positions. We did CG, 69, and Mish. She let my hands roam over most of her body, except the starfish, no FIV. Loved having me grab her tits and ass tho! No kissing of any kind on the lips, so DFK is out the door. Allowed me to "lightly" kiss her nipples, so maybe LFK is on the menu? While in 69, she didn't allow tongue penetration, which is a first for me. Finally, blew it in Mish, CFSCIP style. She remarked at how warm it felt and how much cum I had, and had it not been for the cover, she'd definitely be pregnant. We laughed. Offered a self shower, got dressed back in the room, offered refreshment, but I turned it down, since I hadn't even opened the Sprite that Vivian offered me. Walked me out the door with goodbyes.
Final Remark (s): Did a time check, and I had only been there for 36-40 mins, which is a bit short, but she was a young-er provider. For $$, I definitely could've gotten better service elsewhere, but YOLO! Would I repeat at this place or provider, probably not, due to the premium price compared to market price. Maybe I'll come back for Blair. Or not.
-
08-05-18 19:33 #119Senior Member

Posts: 105First time AMP experience with Leia.
I've dipped my feet into sugaring and have a potential arrangement in the works, but was feeling the need last night so I needed something quick.
Leia was very accommodating despite my first-time awkwardness. She looked great! I didn't notice any of the saggy belly mentioned in previous posts. Her ass was incredible. Unfortunately, she said she's leaving town tomorrow. However, I would definitely repeat if they can keep the same caliber as Leia.
People were mentioning things being pricey, but I'm coming from the sugar scene where shit can get ridiculous, and girls flake all the time.
-
08-05-18 13:31 #118Troll

Posts: 100Yea I remember vanilla.
She's one I still don't understand. Her view on these boards sorta changed my perspective and I don't generally allow myself to get fully excited about hype until I get to see for myself.
To me she was a low 5 on the ratings. Some of the purest white trash I've ever seen. And dumber than a box of rocks.
Would never ever see her again.












Reply With Quote




