Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 373 of 516 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 423 473 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,595 of 7740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2160
    Quote Originally Posted by Boboloo  [View Original Post]
    Someone is filling these woman a line. I've had 2 in the last week quote 400, one went for the 100 and the other went for 100 then pulled the I don't have a jimmy so I tipped her 40 in the end she asked what about the 100 and said what about the agreement.

    First was Mercy and second was Lust!

    If you're paying more than 200, like 300 plus you should make some friends book your favorite porn star for an hr for 500 take an iPhone and make some memories!
    Neither Mercy nor Lust are superhotties and are not part of the GPS crew so their pricing doesn't compare to the ridiculous quotes of beeotches like Andrea, Alyssa or Suki.

  2. #2159
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCamel  [View Original Post]
    I'm with you. I wouldn't even want to haggle from that starting point. Don't like being played for a rube. Some of the superhotties can value themselves as toys for the rich and people can pay what they wish, but it is too far beyond my own valuation so this shark is OUT!
    Someone is filling these woman a line. I've had 2 in the last week quote 400, one went for the 100 and the other went for 100 then pulled the I don't have a jimmy so I tipped her 40 in the end she asked what about the 100 and said what about the agreement.

    First was Mercy and second was Lust!

    If you're paying more than 200, like 300 plus you should make some friends book your favorite porn star for an hr for 500 take an iPhone and make some memories!

  3. #2158
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvBigTetas  [View Original Post]
    I've been to the stripclubs sice I was 16 years old, I've only fuked two girls in my entire life inside a strip club. And both times I paid 300 w stripclub fee, but once I found CL in 03 and then SA in 12, I just don't understand the point. SA I can find a sweet, tight 18 year old and have a whole night with her for 300 . Yeah it's not easy to find but definiely doable.

    I went to SR DTLA and I saw this girl Toy, hot as fuck. But I just have reservations about going back in the VIP when I know I can get it cheaper, is the sex really worth it?
    I never said it's not doable. I was commenting at jeep5151 saying he only paid 300 to hit those names he mentioned which was a total bullshit.

  4. #2157
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungInRi  [View Original Post]
    Andrea quoted me 800 once LOL. I just stopped the conversation there. Not even going to haggle because that's an insane starting point. She's hot as fuck though. As are the other GPS girls. So I get it, in a sense.
    I'm with you. I wouldn't even want to haggle from that starting point. Don't like being played for a rube. Some of the superhotties can value themselves as toys for the rich and people can pay what they wish, but it is too far beyond my own valuation so this shark is OUT!

  5. #2156
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer  [View Original Post]
    Second tier girs like Indy and Cininamon are asking atleast 300 for FS. But there are girls willing to do it for 100-200. The GPS girls are Alyssa, Suki, Ivanka and Andrea they charge atleast $400 to fuck.
    Andrea quoted me 800 once LOL. I just stopped the conversation there. Not even going to haggle because that's an insane starting point. She's hot as fuck though. As are the other GPS girls. So I get it, in a sense.

  6. #2155
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep5151  [View Original Post]
    Same. Girls are high mile in both clubs. SR also.
    Girls at Synn are definitely hotter though. Unless Sin herself is working at Paradise! She works at both but if you check out their roll calls and she happens to be working at either, I'd go see her. She is well known and well reviewed.

  7. #2154

    Strip club game seems weak.

    Quote Originally Posted by CimMaster69  [View Original Post]
    LOL 250 to 3 FS you got to be kiddin me lmfao in yo dreams dawg.
    I've been to the stripclubs sice I was 16 years old, I've only fuked two girls in my entire life inside a strip club. And both times I paid 300 w stripclub fee, but once I found CL in 03 and then SA in 12, I just don't understand the point. SA I can find a sweet, tight 18 year old and have a whole night with her for 300 . Yeah it's not easy to find but definiely doable.

    I went to SR DTLA and I saw this girl Toy, hot as fuck. But I just have reservations about going back in the VIP when I know I can get it cheaper, is the sex really worth it?

  8. #2153
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuffles  [View Original Post]
    Heading to COI in an Uber. Synn or Paradise. One night, one shot. What's your choice?
    Same. Girls are high mile in both clubs. SR also.

  9. #2152

    Coi

    Heading to COI in an Uber. Synn or Paradise. One night, one shot. What's your choice?

  10. #2151
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep5151  [View Original Post]
    Vikki is definately a pleaser. I did a few vips with her. She's a lot of fun and down for everything. I will CIM her next time. I usually tip 125.
    Agree 100%. One of the best dancers there in terms of the whole package.

  11. #2150
    Quote Originally Posted by Mopar6969  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on thus girl? Has anyone gotten service from her and how much?
    I haven't lapped Cherry. But based on her reviews she is down for CBJ and cfs. The standard tip is $ on top of VIP fee.

  12. #2149
    Quote Originally Posted by AcuraDreamer  [View Original Post]
    A friend of mine who is regular of hers tips her $100 on top of the VIP fee for BBBJ and cfs.
    Vikki is definately a pleaser. I did a few vips with her. She's a lot of fun and down for everything. I will CIM her next time. I usually tip 125.

  13. #2148
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovergrrl  [View Original Post]
    Oh it's a different world now, my friend.
    At Sir Lovergrrl, it is a different world alright, I always pay tips, I just don't like the feeling that they asked for one before start of anything while we are in the VIP.

  14. #2147

    Cherry at Paradise?

    Does anyone have any intel on thus girl? Has anyone gotten service from her and how much?

  15. #2146
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep5151  [View Original Post]
    Prices for Synn has got up quite a bit in the last year. A year or so ago, most girls would take $120 to $150 for everything. Now they want so much more. The out of club price has also went up. I wouldn't blame it all on the GPS crew because they have always been around. I think the good economy, stock market and employment stability are the reasons.
    Second tier girs like Indy and Cininamon are asking atleast 300 for FS. But there are girls willing to do it for 100-200. The GPS girls are Alyssa, Suki, Ivanka and Andrea they charge at least $400 to fuck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape